What was the first game you downloaded from eshop?

• Thread starter Derp
  • Start date
The first complete game download from eShop fpr me was Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate which had been gifted to me by @Marc back in the days when he was such a nice guy. :sneaky:

My first was Dillon's Rolling Western,never beated it though,and my sd card got corrupted one time

The very first downloadable retail eShop game I ever downloaded is Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I bought it a year ago on my birthday, and I still play it now.

My first game which I downloaded from the eshop is I guess Mario kart 7 then I downloaded the legend of zelda: four swords 25th anniversary edition these two are so cool games...

I haven't downloaded anything yet because i got a Brand new 2DS a few days ago. But for sure my first downloaded game from the eShop is going to be Super Smash Bros 3DS. I am gonna download the game at Midnight and I love Digital and the conveniences :)

Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords for free. But, the first game I bought on the eshop was Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies. Worth every single penny!

The first game I downloaded was Zelda Four Swords (it was on a limited offer) and then I bought Cave Story, the most epic game ever!! Which was yours?
The first game I got was the classic Super Mario Bros. (I still suck at it :mad:)

Super Mario 3D land I think. It was on a sale when I got it. Looking back I'm slightly disappointed by the game, I should have got bravely default instead.

Aside from the free ambassador games my first title was Dillon's Rolling Western. I remember the day I downloaded it , cause it was an Nintendo Direct day. They had it up right after the direct ended. I really should have waited. To this day I feel buyer's remorse about it. I love the setting, the characters and music. I just could not get behind that game play, I barely got into it. It was just not for me.

The first game i download was the demo of monster hunter ultimate before i got my hand onto others like pokemon trozei, liberation maiden and blazblue clone phantasma..really like the game demo but cause it limited i cant play it anymore, i looking forward to buy the retail version now however..

Links Awakening DX

I believe my first game I downloaded from the 3DS eShop was Turtle Tale by Saturine Games.

Reactions: Marc
Zelda - Four Swords. Who would want to miss out on a freebie Zelda game? xD

I don't have it any more though, Guess I lost interest after a while. :sorry:

The first thing I downloaded on my 3DS XL was the original Legend of Zelda for the NES. I had found out about Club Nintendo and had bought the game from there. I don't play it much but when I do I have a good time :D If your bored I recommend you get it now on Club Nintendo before it's no available anymore. It's a great classic game

I downloaded the Denpa Men 3. Mainly because it isn't possible to get a physical copy of that game. Before that I downloaded a free copy of Mario 3d Land but i did not purchase that (came free with pokémon X as a promo)

First game I bought on eShop?
Man, that's a hard question...

/checking on Club Nintendo before the eShop history account

Bird & Beans :/

The first game I downloaded from the eShop was Dillon's Rolling Western which I got from Club Nintendo, spent all my coins on it, and truth be told, I barely played it (not my preferred type of game). Wish I haven't wasted my coins on it, but was desperate at that time.

I've downloaded quite a few things from the eshop over the years and have to really think what my first one is... It probably was the legend of zelda four swords anniversary. Hey, how can you not resist a free game? ;P Even though it was pretty terrible :panda:

The first game I downloaded was The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition. It is a really fun little game. I have restarted it several times just to play it over again with my sister.

The first game I downloaded from the eshop was Kid Icarus 3d Classics. It is such a good and fun game. It is hard but is really fun. I have only beaten the first level. That is the first game that I downloaded from the eshop.

Back