What was the first game you downloaded from eshop?

• Thread starter Derp
  • Start date
My first 3ds and eshop game was Pokemon Y. That is my most played 3ds game by far. I get most of my games on the eshop because it is easier for me.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
the first game i downloaded was witch and hero

Attachments

• upload_2014-12-4_9-46-2.png
    upload_2014-12-4_9-46-2.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 2
The first game I downloaded the eshop, was the Starship Defense, I got the club nintendo, and the second set was the Pokemon OR/AS Special Edition Demo.
The Starship Defense, I am still at the stage 4 and the Special Demo of Pokemon OR/AS, already have all the prizes, I will soon send to Pokemon Sapphire Alpha.

I downloaded two that were Mario Kart 7 and Zelda Ocarina of Time

Not counting the 10 ambassador games that I got, I downloaded Oracle of Ages and Seasons. Both great games and I had previously never gotten through either of them.

Phoenix Wright Dual Destines. I had to since it was only available in eshop :/

Since I last posted I have gotten two New games from the eshop. Super smash bros for 3ds and the legend of Zelda Links awakening DX. Both really good games. But Smash took up so much Space that I have to buy a New sd card if I want to download more big games. The wiiu Version is superior to the 3ds Version though.

Donkey Kong Country Returns, then Skypeace and Gunman Clive.

My first downloaded game from the eshop was Mario 3dland! Actually a game to everyone but a game that you don't get bored of playing!

Same as EstebanTill2, I got 3D Land for free with a promotion for buying a 3DS and Pokemon X.
I played it two times and got bored -.-
I should have saved my 3DS pin for another promotion.

Same as EstebanTill2, I got 3D Land for free with a promotion for buying a 3DS and Pokemon X.
I played it two times and got bored -.-
I should have saved my 3DS pin for another promotion.
Sorry, I mean I NEVER got bored of playing mario 3d land, for me it was a game like mario galaxy for wii, and EXCELLENT game, it has many many things to do, the 3ds visuals are amazing and the stages look really good. Do you really get bored playing it=?

Oh, I didn't say you got bored, the "same as EstebanTill2" was just applying to the fact 3D Land was the first game we got for both of us ;)
And yeah, I got bored with the first two stages. Maybe the next ones are more interesting and I should play it again, but at least the first two levels were boring, that's why I never got any further.

Ok, the game is great, and I think you should give it a second try, the stages are amazing and the 3d visuals are outstanding!! I really loved it. You can even play as Luigi!! And you have such a big amount of content!!, for me it was a good game!

Mine was cave story. It is an awesome game, but I don't think I finished it.
me too I finished normal mode but hard mode is well hard

I first downloaded cave story

Azure Striker Gunvolt since it doesn't have any physical version

Mine would be DK tropicle breeze- though its not donwloaded fully yet, my wifi was acting up so tomorrow it will be the first full game i download~

The first game that I downloaded from the eshop was a monster hunter 3 demo. I probably played it every single day. I played it way too much. I loved hunting the monsters and beating them too. The 3d on was awesome and used it every time I played it. But i was very dissapointed when I found out that I ran out of uses.

Pheoenix Wright: Dual Destinies,no phyiscal version outside of jp ;_;

Not counting all the free stuff and games that the eShop has, the first game I downloaded from the eShop would be Pkmn Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity :p It's a fun game (though not really worth it) . It's quite unlikely for me to buy much of the cheaper games or VC since I don't get a lot of eShop credit often so I go for the retail games first :D

Back