What was the very first anime you watched?

• Thread starter Sketch
  • Start date
Sketch

Sketch

The Freshest SquidKid Around
Towns Folk
My very first anime was Naruto or was it Pokemon? Gee I can't remember, but I bet you can :D

Reactions: 3823
I saw scattered pieces of episodes of Pokemon and Naruto in my childhood, but never managed to watch a full episode, so the first anime I watched (and finished) is Vampire Knight.

Well, like many people I grew up watching Toonami in the early 2000s, so it was probably Dragonball or Dragonball Z, possibly even Sailor Moon, I don't quite remember.

Asides from Pokemon and those other typical ones that I probably think that everyone would have watched at least once in their lives or childhood , The first anime I watched at my own consent was probably Attack on Titan and nevertheless , it was awesome :woot:

Ah now I remember the first anime I ever watched was Fairy Tail. It's been so long. I lost interest in it though.

My very first anime was a between a show called super once and one piece.

The very first ones were Pokémon, Sakura Card Captors, and Sailor Moon. Those were the ones I remember. I remember going to school with my friends at recess and playing Cardcaptors or Pokémon with imaginary Pokémon that was the best!

The first anime I watched was Pokemon. I loved that show! I loved all the battles and all the different types of pokemon. I could have probably watched Pokemon for hours and hours. Also, I still love to watch Pokemon today, I really like the show and I will keep watching new episodes!

I remembered that I had watched Attack on Titan first because my friend watched it and then introduced me to the world of anime :O I finish AoT, which was great but slightly creepy because the Titans looked scary and weird, and how the people sudicided and when Eren was in the Titan's stomach... Also how a lot of people died at the hands of Titans...

The first anime I watched was Pokemon, though it was only a few episodes and I only watched it because that was what was on. I also saw bits and pieces of Tokyo Mew Mew and Power Puff Girls Z, though I really wasn't intending to watch them. The first anime I sat down just to watch would be Madoka Magica. That one was really good in my opinion. I loved the characters and the darker storyline than the previous animes I had watched.

The very first anime I watched to its full extent was kiss x sis. It was mainly comedic, but through raunchy means. Compared to other animes, its innuendos are very light, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest lol.

The very first anime I ever watched was either Inuyasha or Sailor Moon. I can't remember which came first, I just know that I watched them at relatively the same time. I had VHS's of Sailor Moon heheh.

I can't remember. It was either Naruto or Pokemon. >.<)/

My second anime I watched (on my own) was Deathnote. :D

Pokemon and Sailor Moon were pretty much my childhood, haha. I dunno which I watched first, and I definitely watched others as a child, but I definitely remember Pokemon and Sailor Moon being some of my favorites, haha.

Yugioh, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, and Naruto. I mainly watched them on vhs tapes, but Naruto I had to resort to tv for.

My very first would be either pokemon and dragon ball z, and I remember that in my childhood when toonami was new I only watched one naruto episode.

Without saying it was Pokemon(I remember it was on the generation 4 era of Pokemon),it was Dragon Ball Z Kai,although I don't remember much about it now,since that was three or so years ago on a block show that Cartoon Network had before that passed on the afternoon,and it was going on for like 3 months.I would watch it every time I could,because I really was interested in it at the time.I'll probaly watch it again after I watch the main Dragon Ball Z seasonline. :D

Maybe Tom and Jerry.. (if that counts). Not sure which one I watched first, digimon, pokemon, magical doremi or doraemon.
They all feature heavily in my childhood :hilarious:
And I love them all!

Probably Pokemon (Gen 3 but I've seen most of Gen 1)

Dragon Ball Z was the first anime I actually got into.

Back