What was the very first anime you watched?

• Thread starter Sketch
  • Start date
Attack on Titan was my very first Anime!My dad introduced it to me a while back I love it and i;m so happy there is another season woo hoo!

The very first anime that i watch was astro boy 80's when I was very young but what got me into anime was Fullmetal Alchemist 2003/Brotherhood

The very first anime I got into was Yugioh. So many experiences with it used to play yugioh out in recess with my friend but I never really had a good deck and never knew how to play back then :p I had a good deck but lost it :c
The other anime I got into was Pokémon and Dragonball Z but first one was yugioh

When they started showing Animax where I live I was like 6 or 7. My first anime were Rurouni Kenshin (If you're a fan of the original, you should check out the movies. One of the best live-action adaptations for anything ever. :p), Yu-yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Get backers, One Piece, etc. I have to list down all of them because you'd see them at the same pace, but I'm not sure what I started watching first. :hilarious:

My first anime I watched was Pokemon. I got sooo into it I started to watch any other anime show and played any anime game.

May be my very first was pokemon :)

Maybe I don't remember quite much, but probably, the first anime that I watched was Nekketsu Saikyo Gosaurer, even though I didn't recognize it back then because I was just about 5-7 years old when I watched it for first time.

First anime i watched was pokemon (but since i never watched a full episode because i really didn't like it besides the ashachu one <3) my first anime i every watched and am watching the series now is parasyte eve (Is that its name?) then i just started hunter x hunter <3

My very first anime was Naruto or was it Pokemon? Gee I can't remember, but I bet you can :D
mine was digimon back when I was like 3 or 4 when it came out. I had to sneak to watch it but it was worth it

Back