What was your first 3DS game?

• Thread starter TheCheesyNuke
  • Start date
Mario 3d Land came with my 3ds. First game I actually bought was Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon though. I was so hyped for it and got it day one because the original is one of my favorite games. Was not disappointed.

Techincally, I got an eshop card before I got any games, so my first one would be Ikachan. However, I consider my first true 3ds game to be Dead or Alive: Dimensions

I was like three when i got my first 3ds i still have it but now i just got the 3ds. My first game was nintendo dogs the golden retriever, which I also still have...

My first game it was Animal Crossing: New Leaf I love that game, I have been a fan of Animal Crossing since Wild World so I couldn't miss to buy that game I think it was one of the reasons I purchase a 3ds, now I have played it about 160 hours I haven't done too much in my town!

Then I bought Ocarina Of Time and Mario Kart 7 :p nice game all of them

My first game was yoshi island ( it came with the ds) my second game was animal crossing

My first game was Animal crossing but if you include the redeemtion code it would be yoshi island used to be so fun when i was bored but my left and right keys broke and i don't know how to fix them and i don't want to buy a new 1 or tell my parents:(

I am still working on that....but I downloaded the Ironfall demo.....so this would be the first official 3ds game that I have played on my new system.....less than a week old! But I have played on a friends system the Smash Bros. game....first 3ds game played technically.....and it was Awesome!

well so far my first games for my 3ds is demos cause im waiting for my mario part island tour to arrive any day. but the demos ive played so far is super smash bro, monster hunter 4, pokemon shuffle this ones free to play.

My first game was Mario Kart 7.

My first game was Pokemon Y. I bought my 3ds specifically for that game. I didn't even buy another game until Pokemon Omega Ruby. Now I have a much larger collection of 3ds games. I'm still hoping for more Pokemon main series games though!!

My first 3DS game was Animal Crossing : New Leaf, which I stil play to this day, it's a really good game :D. Although my first copy of the game broke, I bought another copy not long after the first one broke and it's still going! :).

My first is sonic lost world

My first 3ds game was Kid Icarus : Uprising . It is an awesome game and currently on my activity log i've played it for about 500 hours . It is a good game due to to nice story and awesome multiplayer both online and local . I would recommend it to anyone. The second game I got was Zelda: Ocarina of Time. ITS AWESOME

Pokemon Y... I didn't get mine until it came out, since I didn't feel the need to get it before then. The only game that previously tempted me into buying was MK7, but I have that now as well. I still don't have Pokemon OR/AS yet though.

My first 3ds game was Kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance

My firs 3ds game was none other than pokemon alpha sapphire which is okay compatibility to pokemon x and y but pokemon x and y is awesome, I wish I can play that game . I really like that game a lot

It's been awhile since I got my 3DS... Other than Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (Which came built in to my system) I'm pretty sure my first 3DS game was Mario Kart 7. Pretty sure... :banghead:

I got a 3ds two hundred days ago, on the same day i got animal crossing new leaf it is fun... you make a house you are the mayor if you get off for a long time people in your town will start to leave so you have to play daily, if you do not want them to leave you cannot hurt anyone and no one can hurt you your friends can go in your world and you can go into theirs.

-King Leinad

Ah, the memories! My first 3ds game was The Sims 3. My brother bought it for me also with the 3ds ggot my birthday. I had the DSversion of it and the only difference between the 3DS and DS version was that the 3DS version you can get married. At that time, I didn't know much about how cool the other 3ds games would be since I was infatuated with The Sims. XD

My first 3ds game was pokemon y because it was already installed into my 2ds and i couldnt buy other games, so i played it and it took me the whole summer to finish the game. By the end of the game, I was happy because i liked the new storyline and all the cool new features like wonder trading and others.

Back