What was your first 3DS game?

• Thread starter TheCheesyNuke
  • Start date
My first 3ds game was Pokemon Y! It's actually the only reason I wanted a 3Ds in the first place:rotfl:(though I own a 2Ds~). It came along with my 2Ds, not pre-installed though.

It was Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games. v_v Got it for free with the console.

Then the next day I got Super Mario 3D Land which was actually good. :3

My first 3ds game is Super Mario 3d land. I had this game since it first came out along with the 3ds and I still got and it works.

Mine was Super Mario 3D Land.I got back in 2011 when it came out and it still works great.
P.S:Try to complete the game without dying(I've done it 13 times.)

My first 3ds game was pokemon y. That game was so fun! I loved all the battles and catching all the pokemon that I could get. The legendary pokemon of the game was very cool. I also loved battling all the trainers and all the gym leaders in the game. I suggest Pokemon Y for any fan of pokemon.

Mine was Super Mario 3d Land and I tried it first of all cuz I wanted tto test the 3d of my 3ds. Next was Super Smash Bros and nxt pokemon x and FURTHER next, Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Though Super Mario 3d land was my first game, I haven't played it in forever.

Super smash bros because i have the limited edition 3ds

My very first game that I got for my 2DS was Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Paper Mario: Sticker Star is in my opinion the worst paper mario game of the series.

Back to Christmas of 2011,my 3DS came alongside Super Mario 3D Land,Super Monkey Ball 3D,Rayman 3D and,strangely enough,a DS game within the console's box,Jam Sessions.I personally didn't like 3D Land back then because I thought it was too short,but playing it again,I see it now as a pretty good game.Super Monkey Ball 3D wasn't anything special on my memory,and because I haven't played it too much,I don't have a lot of memories with the game.Rayman 3D though,since I actually had Rayman DS(which I got with SpongeBob SquarePants and Friends Unite!,or Nicktoons Unite! for short),I noticed right from the get-go it was the exact same game,but even with that,I thought it was much better than Rayman DS,funny enough.

when I got my 3DS, I knew I had to pick up 1 or 2 games, but I ended up picking up 3! I bought Pokemon Y, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Animal Crossing new leaf! So i can't really say which one I got first, lol :p. If you talking about playing first, Pokemon Y, I opened it picked my pokemon, and named my trainer, saved, and opened zelda and played the first dungeon in the deku tree. After I finished I went into acnl and set up my town and stuff :D

Mine was Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever and New Friends as far as I remember and I loved it when I was 11 years old or something ^^

Paper Mario Sticker Star. Being a lover of the series (except Super Paper Mario), I was hyped. But, I discovered a really bad paper Mario. I don't even like calling it Paper Mario. It stripped the original game of every thing! Partners, free-world, leveling up, badges, playing as Princess Peach, using your hammer and jump skill without using FP or a sticker, etc. I enjoyed the game itself, but not calling it a Paper Mario

I got 4 3ds games at once the first time , but the first one I played was super Mario 3d land !

My first game was pokemon Y which I put tons of hours into, I am actually playing it right now as I am typing lol. It is great and it is one of the reasons I got a 3ds.

As soon as I got my 3DS I went the 2Nd hand shop and bought myself the only 3DS game there - Starfox 64 3D - now this game isn't too bad, to have the first 3D experience with this game was pretty awesome! Game didn't last too long as it's not too exciting but got a whole lotta demos to try out before I bought animal crossing and Pokemon!

I don't have a 3DS. :cat:
My first 3ds game was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D, i got it with the 3ds for a loew price, and is amazing for a remake of the classic N64 game and now they added Majoras Mask 3D and i wanna play that game as well, man hope they make more good zelda games on the 3ds, hyrules warriors legends, i'm not sure if i want to buy it, Triforce heroes probably since it has online connection and i love co-op online on these types of games.

I don't have a 3DS. :cat:
My first game was technically Pokemon Rumble World, because I just got my 3DS and didnt have any money to get any new games. But my first REAL game for the 3DS was Super Mario Bros. 2, which is an amazing game, if you had part one for the nintendo DS.

My first 3DS game was Mario Kart 7, which came preinstalled. Endless fun there. Then I got Paper Mario: Sticker Star, which while it wasn't as great as I expected it to be, was still fun.

Kingdom Hearts 3D. It was the only reason I really wanted to get a 3DS, but since then I've fallen in love with so many more game series. :3

Mine was Pokemon X, I had a 2ds at the time but swapped it for the new 3ds xl and love it so much :)

Back