What was your first 3DS game?

• Thread starter TheCheesyNuke
  • Start date
Super Street Fighter 4!

My first 3DS game was Pokemon Y. It was the solo reason for me getting a 3DS I was just so excited but I waited for Pokemon Y to have been already released. Once it did, I used the money I got for Christmas from my grandparents to buy it Christmas Eve. I opened it as soon as I got home and did a speed run of the game. I finished it (including the post game) in about 1 and a half days. Then I proceeded to find and unlock every thing I possibly could in the game.

Mine was Pokemon Y..and X lol! When they came out I was so hyped for these games and I was not disappointed I am so happy that this was my first 3ds game and it just so happens I don't get a new system until a lot of games I think I would like come out but when these came out I just had to get the 3ds and the third game I got is Pokemon alpha sapphire. Yes I'm a big Pokemon fan lol xD.

The first 3DS game I bought was New Super Mario Bros. 2!

Super Smash Bros. 4. was my first. It would've been ACNL,Pokémon Y, or Luigi's Mansion, but you know, new games were releasing, increasing my list. I don't even have those 3 games yet, and I currently have 3 3DS games. :/

My first 3ds game was The Sims 3. I had bought it before I even got a 3ds, but it turns out it is a terrible version of the Sims. You can only have one save file, and it isn't even fun to play. OOT 3d is the best 3ds game though.

Rayman 3d or nintendogs, I got mine pre ordered and rayman 3d came with it, I played it for hours on end..quite good games to if I do say so myself. I brought all versions of nintendogs...for some reason, ugh their boring now since i unlocked everythingon all of them

My first 3DS game was Dream Trigger™ 3D according to my activity log.
To be honest, I don't even understand the game anymore, I get lost a lot at what to do next and stuff.
Then Nintendogs + Cats was next, boy do I miss that game.
Then Ocarnia of Time is next, creepiest Zelda game I've ever played.

My first 3ds game was Pokemon X. Honestly it's the sole reason I got my 3ds! I must of spent more than 300 hours on that game, beacuse there is just so much to do! First, I just love the story line! It's my second favourite coming right after Diamond and Pearl. I got serious with competitive battles soon after I defeated the elite 4 and have always loved double battles! Countless hours of my summers have gone into setting up the perfect doubles strategie to crush my opponents and make them cry like little girls! Hehe... But I recommend this for anyone ^.^

My first 3ds game that's going to be hard scenes I had 5 games given to me at the same time scene it was Christmas so if it's good with you I'll go by the first time I played which was was legend of legend of Zelda ocarina of time I played all five until I did everything and I meant every thing even if it was street or spot pass I would check but don't do it anymore scene I don't have have them any more for sad reason why except for legend of Zelda ocarina of time and star fox 64 3d(the other for was star fox 64 3d pokemon rumble blast mario kart 7 super Mario 3d land)

My first 3ds game... hmmmmmm.... i think i got my first 3ds game on christmas 2011... the new pokemon rumble blast

it was the best game i had played in a long time i still remember going over to my friends house and just sitting side by side playing together. Those were probably some of the best days of that time... but i also think i got mario kart 7 at the exact same time as rumble blast ... that game was extraordinaire also. I recomend both to anyone who owns a 3ds 2ds or 3ds xl system!

• My first 3DS game was Dream Trigger™ 3D according to my activity log.
To be honest, I don't even understand the game anymore, I get lost a lot at what to do next and stuff.
Then Nintendogs + Cats was next, boy do I miss that game.
Then Ocarnia of Time is next, creepiest Zelda game I've ever played.
Creepiest Zelda game you've played? How?

I bought my 3ds from my local game trading store. At first i just played animal crossing wild world and it was pretty good but the first 3ds game i got was Shin Megami Tensei IV. I love RPGs and it has a good story and the combat system is pretty cool. That was actually the first SMT game i ever played but i definitely want to get more on my ps2 someday. i still play it and i think it was a pretty good intro to the 3ds world for me

My first 3DS game was Super Mario 3D land. I liked the unique take on level design, the secrets, and the powerups such as the Tanooki leaf. I got it bundled with the system on November, 2011. I can't believe how old the 3DS is till now.

Back