• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
So, what was the first console you've ever owned?

Mine was a tank game boy that I received from my aunt :p

I think I've wasted thousand of batteries on this thing.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
1: NES with some game, from my uncle.
Died in a power failure.

2: Sega Genesis, with just a few games.
Gifted.

3. Sega Dreamcast, with a lot of games, from my uncle.
Long story. Broken.

4. PlayStation 1 (with a few games)
Don't remember.

5. PlayStation 2 (with a few games)
Died in a really bad power failure.

6. PlayStation 3 (with a good quantity games)
Sold it. I buy the 3DS with the money.

7. PlayStation Portable (with a good quantity of games)

8. Nintendo 3DS (actual console)

1: NES with some game, from my uncle.
Died in a power failure.

2: Sega Genesis, with just a few games.
Gifted.

3. Sega Dreamcast, with a lot of games, from my uncle.
Long story. Broken.

4. PlayStation 1 (with a few games)
Don't remember.

5. PlayStation 2 (with a few games)
Died in a really bad power failure.

6. PlayStation 3 (with a good quantity games)

7. PlayStation Portable (with a good quantity of games)

8. Nintendo 3DS (actual console)

So the 3DS was your first handheld?

And you sold a PlayStation 3 and a PSP to buy a 3DS? o.o I'd assume the PS3 and its games would have been enough.

So the 3DS was your first handheld?

And you sold a PlayStation 3 and a PSP to buy a 3DS? o.o I'd assume the PS3 and its games would have been enough.

Nop, my first handheld is the PSP.

Well, I sold the two consoles with the games for $3000 (Argentinian pesos).
As you maybe know, here the technology is expensive, and my real target was the PlayStation Vita.

The PSVita cost $3200.

Finally, instead of the PSVita, I bought the 3DS (with Steel Diver for free), costing me $2000.
So with the extra money, I bought Super Mario 3D Land, Professor Layton 5 and New Super Mario Bros 2.

Nop, my first handheld is the PSP.
Well, I feel dumb >.>

Well, I sold the two consoles with the games for $3000 (Argentinian pesos).
As you maybe know, here the technology is expensive, and my real target was the PlayStation Vita.

The PSVita cost $3200.

Finally, instead of the PSVita, I bought the 3DS (with Steel Diver for free), costing me $2000.
So with the extra money, I bought Super Mario 3D Land, Professor Layton 5 and New Super Mario Bros 2.

$2000? o.o Thats like twice its price in the US o.o

Well, I feel dumb >.>
$2000? o.o Thats like twice its price in the US o.o

Yeah, the double... Now the price of the 3DS is $2500.

A Sega Genesis with Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Shining Force, Comix Zone and Vectorman.

Reactions: ErixSan
A Sega Genesis with Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Shining Force, Comix Zone and Vectorman.

Excellent console... Awesome games...

Excellent console... Awesome games...

True. Most of them are of sentimental value to me.

True. Most of them are of sentimental value to me.

I want a release of Sonic 3 & Knucles 3D for the Nintendo 3DS. It's a must buy! :greedy:

My first was the NES. My first handheld was the Nintendo DS. All of my friends from back in the day owned the Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy SP, but I was the first from the group to own a Nintendo DS, :woot:

Reactions: 3dsatackman
My first console was my brother's ATARI passed down to me! I loved it at that time. It had amazing games!

My first console was my brother's ATARI passed down to me! I loved it at that time. It had amazing games!

What Atari?

My first was the NES. My first handheld was the Nintendo DS. All of my friends from back in the day owned the Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy SP, but I was the first from the group to own a Nintendo DS, :woot:

I bragged about my NDS as well :p they all had a PS2 back then, and all I could play was GBA games >.<

What Atari?
This one. The Atari 2600 I had to go through so many pages to find this one out because I didn't remember the model number xD Though, I still remember the looks of it clearly.
sys_Atari2600JrB.jpg

Reactions: Kaynil and ErixSan
My old N64 with the game Glover was my first console. And my first handheld was a purple GBA with a Spyro game. I still remember those days so well :angelic:

This one. The Atari 2600 I had to go through so many pages to find this one out because I didn't remember the model number xD Though, I still remember the looks of it clearly.
sys_Atari2600JrB.jpg

Oh, nice! Did you played E.T? :D

Oh, nice! Did you played E.T? :D
I have no idea what I played on it. I don't remember names at all. There was this fishing game, a cockroach killing game, a F1 game, a jet game, xD I was 4 at the time lol.

Reactions: ErixSan
I have no idea what I played on it. I don't remember names at all. There was this fishing game, a cockroach killing game, a F1 game, a jet game, xD I was 4 at the time lol.

:p

Well, E.T is the worst game in the history :D

:p

Well, E.T is the worst game in the history :D
hahaha! Well, I am pretty glad that I haven't played the game or even If I played it I don't remember it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back