What was your first console?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played any of those, but in the 3rd gen, I have played Ruby.
I remember trying to emulate Doubutsu no Mori (Animal Crossing for the N64), but gave disappointing results.
Never Played N64 , but i heard of a Pokemon game that have Dark Lugia , and the Animal Crossing game only played it on 3DS, its a good game you should try it.

@Borky: It's Pokemon XD, on GameCube. It was an awesome game. For AC:NL, I will try it... when I'll have some time and when I'll get the game.

My first console was a NES then i got snes and then gameboy then...

Atari 2600 was the first console I've ever played.
2nd = Sega Genesis (Nomad)
3rd = PlayStation
4th = PlayStation 2
5th = Nintendo Gamecube
6th = Gameboy Advance
7th = Nintendo DS
8th = PSP
9th = Nintendo 3DS
10th = Wii
11th = PS3

My first was the NES. My first handheld was the Nintendo DS. All of my friends from back in the day owned the Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy SP, but I was the first from the group to own a Nintendo DS, :woot:

Yepp same goes for me too!:D
My first console is Play Station 1, but for my first handheld its the first Nintendo DS
I too brags about them since all of my friends only had a GBA
But that being said the only games I had that time is pokemon dash and xenosaga (both japanese region)
Eventually i beat xenosaga with only part of instinct with no real knowledge of the objection:oops:

It was my brothers Nintendo 64 (which he "gave" to me when he upgraded to the GameCube)

I still have it hooked up to my TV. :)

Reactions: Heart
I 'owned' a SNES and gameboy simultaneously as my first consoles. They were my parents who never played them and let me play. haha

Mine was a Nintendo 64 which my parents gave me and my brothers but it broke.:(:cry:

My first console was the super Nintendo with the old Mario game haha the good old days LOL nostalgia

NES as well and the first game was Mario Bros.

The SNES, and I loved playing Super Mario World on it.

For me it was the SNES. Still remember big boo's face lol!!

The N64 for me, on a game called Beetle Adventure Racing. That was a great game! Though my favourite to play was Ocarina of Time, when it was released.

The NES was the first console I ever played. Granted I got into video gaming when i hit maybe age 8 or 9 in the mid 90's (well passed the release of the NES). But after that I played every single console as my friends had almost every other one that I did not have lol.

My very first console was atari
I spent all my childhood on it..
Oh such great days

GBA but more specifically the game boy

SNES, my mom has one!

First Console: PS1
Second Console: GCN
First Handheld: GBA SP
Secaond Handheld: DS

I don't know if my PSP and GBA counts as a console, but it was my first.
1st: SNES
2nd: N64
3rd: Gamecube
4th: GBA
5th: PSP
6th: Wii
7th: GameBoy Micro
8th: 3DS XL :)

I used to have gba when I was 9 and I still have it but I don't play on it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back