What was your first pokemon game

• Thread starter jsbling
  • Start date
J

jsbling

that guy
Towns Folk
mine was pokemon pearl

My first pokemon game was Pokémon Yellow. I remember that back then me being scared of letting pikachu faint because back then i thought it actually would die. -le plays his pokémon yellow again-

Mine was crystal it was one of the best Pokemon games I played. My starter was chikorita and it grew to be one of my favorite starters even though more people prefer cyndaquil. Nonetheless I enjoyed everything especially being able to go to Kanto and beat the gyms there and finally going to mount silver and fighting red.

The Earliest memory I have of playing pokemon is a Gen 3 Kanto game. I don't know id it was FR or LG. Anyway, because of that, I thought that if I were to play a Gen 1 game, it would be pretty much the same, so it was a surprise when I didn't take a boat to travel to the Sevii Islands after finishing Blaine's (or however it's spelled) gym. That was so long ago. They were both fun, even with the graphics difference.

The first I properly played was Pokemon Black. (I know, I started late >.>) And back then I was a noob who only played for the storyline and trained my Pokemon all up to Level 100 to beat my friends, most of which were all more noobish than me. :p I only started getting competitive in Gen VI and have many more friends who are competitive now.

My fist Pokemon game would be Pokemon Platinum ( Gen 4 ) . It was a nice game to play since it was really faster in most cases ( than D/P ) and I really liked the legendary Giratina :D I never really realized most competitive strategies in what you can do until playing Pokemon White , but it was still a good game :p

My first pokemon game was pokemon emerald for game boy advance this game was amazing , dramatic and many more things . In this game my stater pokemon was torchic and when we complete the pokemon game it was on may on level 75 .

Mine was Red, I remember picking charmander and naming him Tur...I wasn't sure how to play the game because I was just a small kid who didn't get the point of video games.

Mine was Pokémon HeartGold( I started pretty late as well) I was a noob but I loved that game and enjoyed it.If only there was a re-remake for Jhoto.I played games like Sapphire and all the other earlier games after I played gen 4,5 and 6.It's wierd that I played earlier games after I played the new ones.Im pretty sure most of the people in 3DSPedia played Ruby,Sapphire and Emerald or Platinum,Pearl and Diamond as their first Pokémon game.

It was red, i liked blastoise and charizard but in the end i picked squirtle... Oh good memories but my team was awful, mewtwo killed all of them.

Well for me it was crystal. But grammatically answering question would be Pokémon Red

The Pokemon game I have played is Pokemon Diamond, 10/10 game, Underground, new Pokemon, region, champion was a surprise, best storyline :D I love Pokemon platinum more though :3 I got Piplup and Empoleon is the best :) My favorite legend personally (not comeptitvely) is Girantina :D Its design is flawless and Phantom Force is awesome. Typing is also good.

The first pokemon game I played was pokemon emerald. It was my friends, who played a lot of pokemon, and they let me borrow it. I played it a loved pokemon ever since. I loved the story and how it was like a combination of Ruby and Sapphire with one of my favorite pokemon, Rayquaza.

My first game I played was pokemon Yellow. It was in the time I was very young and I loved the game because of the "Pikachu" (my favourite pokemon back in the day) and that games has memories linked with me.

Does Pokemon Stadium count? If so, that was my first game.

My first Pokémon game was what @Evelyn played first. I didn't know what to do, but it was really great!. My brother helped me a lot in the game. It was a total new experience for me. I took Cyndaquil first, I was supposed to pick totodile ( my brother told me). Because he took Cyndaquil. And Evelyn took Chikorita. So my brother told me to pick a crocodile, I thought Cyndaquil was a crocodile.:hilarious:

Mine happened to be Pokemon Red for the good ol' original Gameboy. Got me hooked onto the series from there. Good memories! I started with Charmander. Funny thing the handheld/game weren't even mine, so I kinda hogged it up most of the time. xD

Mine was Pokémon Platinum.

My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Diamond. Best region I have ever played and the best ideas for legendaries. The story made a lot of sense and the Champion is awesome. What I especially love about that game is it's music and Pokemon starters, especially Turtwig.

Really simple. Just what was your first Pokemon game and why.

Back