What was your first pokemon game

• Thread starter jsbling
  • Start date
My first pokemon game was Emerald. It was sick and it made my pokemon experience the best. I remember OHKOing Kyogre and I threw my GBA at the wall.:eek::eek::eek:. I was a idiotic kid. After all I was only 6.

Mine was Pokemon Yellow because when I saw that Pikachu follows you I was LIKE OMG I can finally be ASH and when I realized that you can get all the starters I freaked out so i decided to play them game

Mine was Pokemon Red. I got it for my 5th birthday as a birthday present, haha.

My first game was Pokemon Stadium. I think I got it when I was in second grade.

My first game was Pokemon Silver. I remember how annoying it was.. the game was fake. How do I know? YOU CAN'T SAVE THE GAME FOR A WEIRD REASON!! AND MY CHARGER WAS THE WORST CHARGER IN THE WORLD! WE HAD TO FIX THE CHARGER! TWICE!!! It was so annoying! Sometimes I got to the 7th GYM and my Gameboy turned off because of no battery! Also, my brother had Pokemon Blue and when I tried to play it do you know what Prof. Oak was?! A blue carpet!! and my brother had Pokemon Red... but it lost .-. Well, maybe it's just my bad luck xD

My first pokemon game was Pokemon White. I had tons and tons of fun playing that game. The battles were very fun and the story was well too. I loved catching every single pokemon that I could find. I had like eleven boxes full of pokemon to use in battles. I also loved the music a lot. It goes good with the cities and towns. Also I liked going to different gyms and getting badges.

My first game was Pokémon Crystal. Ah. Good times. I remember fighting all opponents with just my starter Pokémon, Totodile. Being little, I didn't know we could switch the order of our Pokémon, so my starter was always at the top and thus, at the Elite 4, only my Feraligatr was at a high level (64). All the other team members were at a ridiculously low level. Even with this handicap, I still finished the game (using Revives and Hyper Potions). Rest In Peace, my dear Feraligatr, wherever you might be!

Ruby was my first pokemon game. My sister gave it to me right before we had a long car ride home from a vacation during the summer. I played it nonstop the whole time. I was addicted to my little group of pokemon. That said, I didn't play it correctly. I made it a habit to sneak around every single trainer I saw, metal gear solid style. Then I would immediately run away whenever I got caught by wild pokemon, and I never would grind. To make things worse, I also only liked up my MUDKIP. As a result, I sucked pretty badly. It wasn't until much later when I figured out the tricks to being good at that game XD

Mine was Yellow, I felt so accomplished when I beat Brock with Pikachu. It was so hard, you had to train in Viridian Forest will much just to stand a fighting chance. Then once you find out you can't get Raichu, you die a little inside because you get stuck with the yellow rodent. But things get better when you get all three starters. Ever since then, I've loved Pokemon. But I still remember when my sister used the master ball on Articuno ;-;

My first ever Pokemon game was actually Fire Red. I got it for my b-day when I was 7. Here's a story: First time I played a pokemon game, I didn't know what pokemon were (LOL). I think the reason I love Pokemon now is because of me playing Fire Red. I'd just like to thank my family for a game that formed my whole entire gaming life. In my opinion, if I didn't have Pokemon Fire Red, I wouldn't be the huge gamer that I am now.

My first Pokemon game was Emerald. Well... I guess that it sort of counts as the first time I played Pokemon.

WARNING: Long story about my video game life

You see, back when I was three to five, I played Pokemon Emerald until after the eighth gym leader,(sadly I couldn't find waterfall). Same with Ruby (I got Ruby after Emerald. I got TROLLED good). However, My GBA and most of my games, (except for Emerald) were sold by my parents VIA Ebay. Luckily, my mom knew how much I liked Emerald, that she gave it to my grandma for me to play there, (she had an original DS that Icould borrow). However, that pleasure was short lived when I had found out that it got lost somewhere there about a year later. (This was back in 2006, and I'm still hoping to somehow find it today :( ). That was the last time I had played Pokemon. Luckily to end this streak of sadness, about summer 2010, one of my classmates in third grade practicaly gave me his DS Lite. That was when my friend showed me the awesomeness and glory of Pokemon Soul Silver. I eventualy ended up having my dad buy me a copy of soul silver, and later I got him to buy me platinum. You see, soul silver was the first Pokemon game that I had completed all the way (I even beat Red and found a shiny Ursurang at Mt. Silver). Since then, I evenualy evolved into the Pokemon fanatic/Retro game collector thats here today :p. So now, because I'm a colector, I have every main series Pokemon game other than Crystal and Black 2, (sadly my diamond broke while I was playing through the story #stupidgamestop ) Now that I've told you this story, it's up to you whether my first game was Emerald, or if it was Soul Silver.

mine was Pokemon yellow version.

My very first pokemon game was diamond. I actually liked this game a lot. I liked it because it was my very first pokemon game and I just found it really fun because I've always had a great interest with anything pokemon.

My first pokemon game was Pokemon White. I really liked the battles and all the different pokemon that I could catch. I had like eleven boxes full of pokemon! I also really enjoyed the music from the game. It goes well with the cities and towns. I liked the game because It was fun to battle with pokemon and go on adventures. My favorite part of the game was when I caught Zekrom. I used Zekrom in any battle I fought in.

My first Pokemon game is probably Pokemon Diamond. I really like that game. Pokemon Platinum is a straight upgrade from that so I like that more but Pokemon Diamond will stay special in my heart for being my first pokemon game. I started with Chimchar.

Also what is your favourite Generation? Mine is Generation 4. Leave it in the poll. :D

Mine is the fourth as well, diamond, pearl, and platinum where always a favorite to me.

Mine was gen 3, pokemon emerald :p, I knew about sapphire and ruby, but emerald was a mash up. Hoenn was one of my favorite regions, and now that they got a remake on the 3DS I completed it in 1-2 weeks xD. I also really liked DP, it is my second favorite region tho, and my first DS pokemon game :D

I started out with Pokemon Blue and pretty much never dropped it until I got tired of Pokemon after Gen 3. None of the others really had the same feeling, and so I stayed out of Pokemon until I got peer pressured into picking up X. X/Y is probably my favorite of the series - I fully admit the only thing R/B/Y really has going for it is the intense nostalgia factor.

My first Pokémon Game was Pokémon fire red and I became a fan of Pokémon ever sincs

Mine is also Diamond coincidentally. I first played it borrowing it from my sister when I accidently messed up her file and she got mad. A few years later though she gave it to me since she was moving out and I had a DS and she didn't have one anymore. So I played it and I loved it! I picked Turtwig as my starter and now love Torterra. Torterra was great especially since it learns Earthquake when it evolves at level 32. It makes it a useful Pokemon since it knows a good move. Not only that but in my first play through I mainly used Torterra only so by the Champion it was like level 86.

Back