What was your first shiny?

• Thread starter DemiseofHope
  • Start date
A shiny Deoxis I got via trade in Platinum. I know it was probably hacked, but I still loved that Pokemon regardless.

I hatched a shiny Growlithe and let it evolve into a shiny Arcanine. :D

I've never gotten a shiny before :( Hopefully I'll get one though

I dont have a shiny, but i want to get a shiny in pokemon y

My first shiny was a Starly .

My first ever shiny Pokemon was a shiny bunnelby. I encountered it while I was grinding up my Pokemon in Pokemon X and I encountered it. I was so excited when I caught it only for my 3ds to be a troll and crash that was bound to happen knowing my luck

I got a shiny zubat in pokemon quest. He is green. :)

The first shiny I ever found on my own was a shiny Larvitar in Pokémon Diamond. He's my Tyranitar now and I love him :]. I already knew about shiny Pokémon at that point, so I freaked out a little bit when I realized just how rare a find it was (especially considering how tough it was to get Larvitar already!). On the other hand, the first shiny I ever SAW was a pink and gold Weavile on GTS. I traded my Salamence for it and it did not disappoint!

My first ever shiny was a Ralts that I found in JUST 1 DEXNAV encounter. I evolved it straight into a Gardevoir, but unfortunately when I transfered it to Sun the game got corrupted! Since then, I have been an avid shiny hunter - with over 150 shiny Pokemon in Ultra Moon. It's so much fun to do, and I definitely think you should try if you haven't already!

My first shiny? The Red (Shiny) Gyarados from Pokemon Gold.

My first shiny that wasn't always shiny? Probably a Shiny Yungoos in my Pokémon Sun game I found while looking for a Pichu. So what happened was I just started my game, got me some Poke Balls, and started looking for a Pichu for my team. After like 5 encounters, a Shiny Yungoos appeared!! I caught it (luckily), and threw it in my PC box because Yungoos are weak.

Reactions: Duffy
My first shiny? The Red (Shiny) Gyarados from Pokemon Gold.

My first shiny that wasn't always shiny? Probably a Shiny Yungoos in my Pokémon Sun game I found while looking for a Pichu. So what happened was I just started my game, got me some Poke Balls, and started looking for a Pichu for my team. After like 5 encounters, a Shiny Yungoos appeared!! I caught it (luckily), and threw it in my PC box because Yungoos are weak.

Sorta like @ShinyEevee my first shinies were 100% guaranteed shinies. I think my first was the red Gyarados in Pokemon HeartGold or the Shiny Pikachu-Covered-Pichu that was an event back then. Later my first non-garunteed shiny was a chain-fishing poliwhirl in Pokemon X. My first completely random, luck based shiny, was a Shiny Rattata in Pokemon Heartgold.

Back