What Zelda game are you currently playing?

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I think the title is quite clear...

I wish I was playing some ds zelda games too! like the phantom hourglass or spirit tracks, the matter is that I don't have them now so. Anyway I am playing skyward sword, to me this is a terrific game, so vast and huge and so many things to do, I just love it. What about you?¿

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the middle of replaying Twilight Princess for the 3rd time. Every time I play it it gets better!

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Wind Waker, awesome game especially when it comes to graphics

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Both games you two just mentioned are terrific! To me they are among the best zelda titles i have played. Really good memories come ti my mine when thinking about them

I am in the mist of playing Wind Waker. I am currently hunting down all those triforce charts.

Reactions: Mikaya
I've been playing through The Legend of Zelda recently. Nothing too major, I play it a bit every day.

Recently, I purchased A Link Between Worlds, and I've been play it the last few days. I've almost beaten the game, but I love it! I think it's a great game! I'm loving it so far!

Reactions: Mikaya
Wow, a link between worlds sounds really amazing! I am dying for playing it as soon as I get some money to buy it. The wind waker is my favourite Zelda game from the ones I have tried so far, so I know what you mean.

I just got a good n64 emulator for my phone so I was playing some ocarina of time. for maybe 20-30 mins a day recently. The controls were kinda hard at first because the touch pad was really sensitive and I would fall off bridges because my thumb accedently tapped a part of the touch pad, buts it's easier to use now that I've been using it for a while

@Nightsrain622 wow man that's absolutely amazing!! you must have a heck of a cell phone to be able to play with an emulator! I remember I fisrt played that game the same way you did, not in a cell phone but in my pc, and unfortunately it was not really good, anyway that was my first encounter with a zelda game.

Reactions: Knight Rain
@Nightsrain622 wow man that's absolutely amazing!! you must have a heck of a cell phone to be able to play with an emulator! I remember I fisrt played that game the same way you did, not in a cell phone but in my pc, and unfortunately it was not really good, anyway that was my first encounter with a zelda game.
Yeahm ocarina of time is a really good zelda game :p, If you played it on a pc then it should work pretty well though, since it probably has more technological power than the phone i have(s4). Do you still use emulators now (on your pc/phone), or did you stop using them?

I am currently playing A Link Between Worlds! :D It's my first real Zelda game (I have Four Swords) and I am really enjoying it so far! I'm happy I picked it up while it was on sale. I was worried I wouldn't like it but I actually really do! The world looks adorable so far, I'm only on the first dungeon (about to meet the first boss! ^o^!!) I'm a bit confused on why I can't move rocks though. .-. I can pick up other things. Do I need a special weapon or something to be able to move rocks? :eek:

Reactions: faustine and Mikaya
I'm replaying Spirit Tracks I like having Toon Link drive the train it's so much fun and not to mention I like customizing it.

I'm currently playing the original The Legend of Zelda (NES) that was on sale last week in eShop. I'm on my 7th dungeon, and I've spent almost 8 hours playing it because I always get lost in the lost woods, or with the snail rocks. I heard you can beat this game for 30mins, but I guess only pros know the where abouts of the dungeons and the shortcuts. It's worth $3.49 tho.

I'm going to replay windwaker once I'm free from work. I love the graphics and puzzle in that game and it never gets boring. :) Right now though, I'm not playing a zelda game. But I'm planning to relpay windwaker. I just love that game too much. :p

Reactions: 532
I'm playing Ocarina of TIme 3D on my 3DS again, for like the 6th time xD
No matter how mnay times I play it, it never gets boring. It's so satifying to hear the Hyrule Field music, so satifying to land that final blow on King Dodongo, and so fun to jump off the waterfall's top in Zora' s domain :D

I am playing Link's Awakening for my 3DS, I downloaded it through Club Nintendo rewards and so far I am pretty into it. Considering this was a portable zelda game in '98 its pretty dang good. I just beat A Link Between Worlds and I absolutely loved that game. It made up for Nintendo's poor efforts on Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

Replaying Link's Awakening for the umpteenth time. This was my first LoZ game and I still love the story. The graphics were awesome back then and Marin, sweet sweet Marin.

Currently I'm just having fun around Ocarina of Time 3d but the recently purchased one was Zelda : A link between worlds and It was a good game . But I seem to have more fun with the 3d Zelda Games so that is why I am playing Oot . BUT I really want Majoras Mask but i don't got money

I'm actually playing mini-games on New Super Mario Bros. I recently finished 3d land complately and I'm watching a gameplay online for the Majora's Mask 3ds. It looks but I'm trying to gather play coins here to get it free. ;)

Back