What Zelda game are you currently playing?

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
I'm currently playing The Legend Of Zelda A Link Between Worlds and Ocarina Of Time 3D. I'm gonna get Majoras Mask in about a week, though ^^ . I feel like it will be very fun to play, actually, considering it's one of Nintendos best (in my opinion) games.

I am currently playing Majora's Mask 3D. I could have been done with this game a long time ago during Summer Vacation, but things got in the way. I am almost done with collecting all the Masks (1 more to get the Fierce Diety) and I am already at the final boss, which is Majora's Mask itself. It is a nice sequel to Ocarina of Time.

I'm currently playing Phantom Hourglass and I'm loving it so far! I wanted to play Ocarina of Time 3D(because I've never played other Zelda games except Phantom Hourglass) but it's too expensive in my country. Maybe I'll save up for it with PC one day :)

Phantom Hourglass was amazing to me as a kid, now I'm trying to beat Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask

Phantom Hourglass was amazing to me as a kid, now I'm trying to beat Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask
I've heard they're pretty good but I never had the chance to play them.

I don't play The Legend of Zelda as often as you might think because I don't have any fun Zelda games to play. The last Zelda game I've played however is The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition. I've pretty much got far in the game. I defeated Vaasti or whatever his name is and beat Hero's Trail and that other secret level. So I never play that game these days.

Im Playing A link to the past because that game is very fun and i dont really need to look up walkthroughs for everything because i know what to do in the basic ways of my gaming skills

I'm currently replaying Skyward Sword for the 3rd time, and it really is an amazing game! :] The graphics are incredible for a Wii game, the world is vast and filled with innovative puzzles that never get boring and always make you think, and the way the world has been designed is near perfect, with so much to do wherever you go - the level of detail in the dungeon designs and even just the open world as a whole is amazing. It is truly one of my favorite games, if not my favorite.

Reactions: 3823
Replaying A Link Between Worlds again...

Cool kidzz ...Hero Mooode!
Gotta read Ravio's journal :giggle:

I'm currently playing Link's Awakening DX on 3DS Virtual Console! I'm doing a second playthrough. Right now I'm at the second Nightmare Room!

I'm playing two Zelda games at the moment. A Link Between Worlds and Majora's Mask 3D. I'm trying to 100% both games. A Link Between Worlds is incredible. The story, dungeons, and music are amazing. The ice dungeon was my favorite. Merging into walls was an incredible experience and the bosses were extremely fun. I fell in love with the Maiamai quest, and my favorite item was the Hookshot. The world is so massive and beautiful that I can hardly put the game down! I also really really enjoy Streetpass battles! On the other, darker hand, I'm playing Majora's Mask 3D. The graphics are stunning and the world of Termina is huge! The lack of dungeons isn't even a problem, because Stone Tower Temple makes it worth it. My favorite Mask is the Bunny Hood and my favorite item was the Hookshot. I could listen to the soundtrack forever and the story is very emotional, and that's why I love it so much. It's my favorite game ever and it always will be. The time makes it feel like a living, breathing world and the moon constantly reminds you how important your quest is. A 10/10. A masterpiece. The perfect game. Eat your heart out Ocarina of Time!

I was playing twilight princess, but I just beat it. It was awesome!

Majora's Mask 3D for the time being, I bought it a week ago. Thought I'd give it a go, as I've never beaten the original, and I've heard great things about this title. I'm up to Snowhead temple. I've progressed a little, but I see hard puzzles and lots of rooms to explore, which lie before me. My favorite mask to use so far is the Goron one. So much power and I love rolling into things with full force! :eek:

I started to play the original and I loved it! I loved how it showed a dark side of Zelda and brought completely different light onto the series. Unfortunately I can't finish it because I don't have access to my N64 right now....

I am currently playing Ocarina of time on the Wii U VC (I have had it for a few months now Dx when am I going to finish it?)and I am planning on getting a link between worlds in the next week or two. And when Zelda Wii U comes out I am going to play the hell out of that, I'm sooooo hyped.

Currently playing some hyrule warriors and junk :p

I'm playing The legend of Zelda Triforce Heroes' den of trials rn but i have trouble with it because of dark links lol i h8 em but the game is cool and the 8-bit remixes of songs you can activate are wonderful i just love this game so much :D i recommend playing it if you havent

At the moment, none. recently I have not played my Wii U that much, because I have been playing on my computer. I skipped Triforce Heroes, because it weren`t really my thing. However, when Zelda Wii U comes out, I will play it until my fingers break! The last Zelda game I played was Majoras mask 3D.

I'm in the middle of the hack, of link to the past snes, legend of zelda parallel worlds. Although i haven't been playing it very often, it's mostly because i'm stuck. I don't even remember where i am, although i do remember getting into the ice fortress.
Aside from hacks, the most recent zelda game i played was minish cap for the gba about a month ago. I have to say that game is amazing even after having come back to it for a third time. I know, it's that great.
I wish i could play triforce heroes, but i haven't got it yet. And even if i could buy it, i somehow don't really like it that much. Looking at the penings and a few let's plays it looks a lot like a fashion based game. I thought it would be okay but looking at some gameplay, it's not very appealing. Don't get me wrong, the gameplay looks awesome, i just don't like the fashion stuff.
Anything better to play at the moment, though not as hard as parallel worlds?

Currently playing majoras mask for 3DS. The graphics look really good in this enhanced version.
91MEVIjA-UL._SL1500_.jpg

Back