What Zelda game are you currently playing?

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
I lovr all of the zelda games. But by far my favorite zelda game has got to be a link to the past. Then I heard that a link between worlds was coming out and I noticed that it was a remake of a link to the past. So I jumped to the store and bought myself a 3ds and a copy of the game and it was amazing. Still haven't beat it though.

My friend got me into the Legend of Zelda recently :D I just finished Skyward Sword which he lent me a few days ago and it was amazing! I'm currently playing Twilight Princess on the Wii and The Minish Cap on a GBA emulator :)

Even if I actually got it from a drawing contest almost 5 years ago,only now I feel dedicated to make progress in Skyward Sword,and it was the first Zelda game I've got even before Ocarina of Time 3D,which I got eight months later,and beated that somewhere around 2012 or 2013! :pompus:
I'm really enjoying the game after more progress made,and I even give some time to focus on most of the side-quests to accomplish! :p

I'm currently playing Twilight princess and ocarina of time 3d

Right now I'm waiting for the legend of Zelda a link between worlds. I'm playing triforce heroes. Pokemon alpha sapphire. the legend of Zelda twilight princess. Im having a good time with twilight princess.

Oracle of Seasons (4 dungeons through) and Four Swords Adventures with my brother

Even if I actually got it from a drawing contest almost 5 years ago,only now I feel dedicated to make progress in Skyward Sword,and it was the first Zelda game I've got even before Ocarina of Time 3D,which I got eight months later,and beated that somewhere around 2012 or 2013! :pompus:
I'm really enjoying the game after more progress made,and I even give some time to focus on most of the side-quests to accomplish! :p
Yeah, those side quests are something else, I got through 99% of them, dang do i love that game

Currently playing Wind Waker for Gamecube. I started it years ago but never finished it, I hope I can make it till the end now.

Well, I've beaten 4 Zelda games since Christmas. Wow, now that I think about it, I really do play video games a lot. My parents were right... That took a lot of courage, OK!?!? Well, right now, I'm just fooling around in Tri Force Heroes, but since Christmas, I've beaten Majora's Mask, Majora's Mask 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, and Tri Force Heroes. I still haven't completed Zant's Twilight Palace in Twilight Princess, but I plan to soon. I need more Zelda games, though... I'm mostly just replaying ones I've already beaten.

Right now I'm playing twilight princess on the wii. I am also playing the legend of Zelda a link between worlds. Also I'm playing skyward sword and messing around with magic ball in triforce heroes. I just got Ocerina of time 3D and I can not wait to play it.

i'm playing link's awakening dx i just beat the face dungeon boss maybe last week and i just recently revived the rooster.

I think the title is quite clear...

I wish I was playing some ds zelda games too! like the phantom hourglass or spirit tracks, the matter is that I don't have them now so. Anyway I am playing skyward sword, to me this is a terrific game, so vast and huge and so many things to do, I just love it. What about you?¿
im playing trifore heros and what a game it is. i think its just me but i love grinding to get all the costumes and find all the easter eggs to find.To not mention the multiplayer would be a discrace its so fun with friends(locally). 8.5/10-Me

Right now im playing Skyward sword. Iv'e played through this game 5 times now, and it still remains as one of my favorite zelda games. The art quality of this game is simply incredible. And there is a splendid amount of content, with a wonderful story. Im also playing Twilight princess. This is yet another one of my favorite zelda games. Also with great art, gameplay, and story.

Right now im playing Skyward sword. Iv'e played through this game 5 times now, and it still remains as one of my favorite zelda games. The art quality of this game is simply incredible. And there is a splendid amount of content, with a wonderful story. Im also playing Twilight princess. This is yet another one of my favorite zelda games. Also with great art, gameplay, and story.
oh man your so lucky i am dying to get my wii u to play twilight princess hd and skyward sword it drives me crazy because ive played all zelda games except twilight princess and skyward sword and the new zelda breath of the wild Aka zelda skyrim, cant wait to get my wii u.

Currently playing Ocarina of Time 3D, its pretty amazing to think this was originally released 1998 and how revolutionary it must have been! The fact that the gameplay still holds up to this day shows how legendary this game is.

I really love the scale of the world and the unique characters, I should have played this sooner >.>

Me i am playing the legend of zelda tri force.Me in that game i prefer most playing online than in solo because is in solo it is very difficult and logical because you have to place and control each other .While online people may know already the level and may help you.Some people there are annoying.Some may throw you on the space.The princinciple in that game for me is that all of you must make a team and you must work as co-workers there.

playing triforce heroes it's a great game it's when (spoiler alert) a lady traps princess styla in a prison of clothes of tights then link teams up with links to free princess styla from your imprisoned clothes

I'm playing OoT3d. It's my first Zelda game but it's pretty good. I'm loving the story and pretty much everything about it. At the time of writing this I'm about halfway through I think, it's quite a challenge but it's still really fun to play!

I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the 3ds. I just started it, I'm still in the great Deku Tree. I'm really enjoying it so far though. I still still enjoy the original more though..

I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD. I beat the game though, I'm now on Hero Mode. But I should probably play The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD since i'm pretty much done with Wind Waker. I really liked Wind Waker, cute cartoonish graphics, great ganon fight, and you can actually sell stuff for rupees. My only complaint is you can be really overpowered with some combinations of items.

Back