Mario Kart What's the most annoying Item in any Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Flipper
  • Start date
The blue shell, its a pain to get it when you're first in the race especially mario kart wii. The blue shell on that game comes down fast and takes so long to recover from it falling onto you. By the time you get back in the race you probably gonna be 3rd place or something.

Today I got completely wrecked in Mario Kart 8 because of coins... Coins (as an item) always annoys me... sure, they can make you go faster, but every time i'm at maximum coins I still get more coins... Next thing you know, a person behind me has a red shell or triple red shells and they throw all of them at me... After that, I get combo by a piranha plant and a triple green shell or a star... leading me to 12th place... <_<" What's your most annoying item? :unsure:
For me, the most annoying item in the game is.... you guessed it-- the blue shell. Usually, I'm always in first place, I like being in the lead all the time, especially in close neck and neck battles. (plus, i'm pretty good at mario kart games if i do say so myself) Then, the blue shell kicks in. I desperately try to find a horn to use, but usually, I NEVER get them, like not very often.so I have no choice but to reverse AS FAR BACK AS POSSIBLE, but I still get hit, and then about 3 or 5 people pass by me, which is often the cause of me losing. And after the race, I'm always like-- "You know what? Let's just go play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate instead"

The blue shell is just flat annoying.

The fact that it’s existence caused people to start sand bagging races on purpose just to come out ahead tells you how ridiculous the item is. The game doesn’t need such an equalizer.

My least favorite item is probably the single banana peel. There's not much you can do with it. They're easy enough to avoid, usually, and they definitely have their place; they're just not very exciting.

Back