Mario Kart What's the most annoying Item in any Mario Kart game?

• Thread starter Flipper
  • Start date
I say bullet bill because people tend to spam it when they are in last. It becomes really annoying when you suddenly see the guy who used to be in 12th suddenly pass right by you. I mean, they're not even TRYING. They just go by you like it's not even a problem. Seriously? I can't stand it. (Unless I'm in 12th);)

Reactions: bubken99
It would be between the Triple red shells and the Blue Shells. The Blue shells are so annoying if you are in first and it is also annoying if you don't have a mushroom to dodge them. Your kart takes some time to recover and that is just enough time to get you to 2nd place or last. :( Triple red shells are a pain if you don't have a person behind you or you don't have triple bananas. Also if you have the red shells, there may be lags and the red shell would hit YOU. :((((((

I hate the blue shell. I mean why? What is the point? You fight for first place and when you get there and boom an unavoidable shell comes and sends you to twelfth place. Not to mention that 9 times out of ten second place is throwing homing red shells at you.

The banana . Although the blue shell is a hassle its not as bad as the banana . The banana can make that difference between being in first and being in fifth. There's nothing worse than hitting a banana than getting hit by the banana you planted a lap before

Pretty much this.

Attachments

• mario-kart-8-pre-order-bonus.jpg
    mario-kart-8-pre-order-bonus.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 2
The two most annoying items (can't decide on one) are the Lightning, since you lose your item and you also lose a LOT of speed (because of the shrinking), and the bananas! Bananas are pretty useful and I, for one, know how to place them right and I can easily dodge them no matter where they are placed, but the problem I have with bananas is that I keep getting them ALL THE TIME! It incredibly annoying! If I go and do a cup let's say in Mario Kart 7 and I pick 15 items per stage, at least 10 out of those 15 will be either a banana or three! For example I'm in first, I really want a Mushroom so I won't have to worry about Blue Shells and all I get is bananas! It makes me want to just slam the DS on the wall!

blue winged shelllssssss i hate those things ugh they´re the reason i loose almost all the time

The banana . Although the blue shell is a hassle its not as bad as the banana . The banana can make that difference between being in first and being in fifth. There's nothing worse than hitting a banana than getting hit by the banana you planted a lap before
That kinda true I hate putting bananas everywhere when I'm just gonna slip on them the next lap.

The most annoying item for me is the Red Shell from Mario Kart Ds. The thing was totally cheap. Almost everytime the thing came up to me, it would hit me from the side and avoid the banana or Koopa shell I was carrying behind me. I had to be lucky to get it to hit those by drifting to the side.

Blue Shell, because the Thundercloud, while annoying only appeared in one game. The Blue Shell from rare item in the SNES to one of the most teeth-grinding weapons in recent games.

Seriously, make the Blue Shell rare again, make it that only the last and second-to-last places get it, make it that it homes on the character in 1st place until the last second and not as soon as it launches and make it dodgeable... by any possible mean.

I hate the thunder cloud from MKW. It boosts your speed a bit but when it strikes, you get really slow.
I also hate the blue shell for MKW. Im ok with the one for NDS & 3DS though. The problem is that you don't know when it's coming and can't tell who has it.

I hate the Spiny Shell (blue), but that's nothing compared to how much I hate the lightning... except when I have them. ;)

I hate the Spiny Shell (blue), but that's nothing compared to how much I hate the lightning... except when I have them. ;)
But you never get the lightning when you actually need it!:mad: I only got it once (I have done 8000+ races on Mario Kart 7) and that was when I was in last place!

Mine is DAT BLUE FRICKIN SHELL!!

The most annoying item to me is the banana peel because whenever I'm in first place I always get that item and they don't reall help me. I hate the three red shells whenever I don't have it because people just keep using it in you. I also hate the blue she'll because whenever I'm in first place someone always gets it and uses it on me.

COINS!! SO ANNOYING

For me it's the the Thunder Cloud, you get in the groove of the race, your almost in first when someone comes by with it on them you do everything you can to avoid them but to no avail. And it seems impossible to get rid of the thing!

Second would be the enemies ? Blocks when your in team mode, their easy to avoid but if your not paying attention and just looking for an item you make a grab for it only to explode.

For me it's the the Thunder Cloud, you get in the groove of the race, your almost in first when someone comes by with it on them you do everything you can to avoid them but to no avail. And it seems impossible to get rid of the thing!

Second would be the enemies ? Blocks when your in team mode, their easy to avoid but if your not paying attention and just looking for an item you make a grab for it only to explode.
Do you know that when you have the thunder cloud it increases your speed by a small bit and ignores offtrack slowness like if you in the grass?

These 2 items I don't like in Mario Kart Games! :mad:

rs_500x281-140528133003-three_red_shells.gif

rs_500x282-140528145805-insta.gif

I hate the spiny or blue shell the most, on second place is the thundercloud from MKWII. Hate that item.

Back