What's The Worst Situation You Could Be In (or Imagine) For You and Your 3DS?

• Thread starter Pepy550
  • Start date
Well luckily if you call Nintendo support you can actually retrieve your games now, but that's still a huge hassle.

I have well over 200 games on my 3DS (I actually hit the limit of how many icons I can have on the home menu) so if I lost them I would screammmm

Still salty my first 3DS broke and I lost all the ambassador games.

Reactions: 423
For me it would be if my SD card was destroyed and if my 2ds fell and didn't shatter or anything but it broke something inside the cartridge slot so it wouldn't read cartridges (shudder).

Drop 3ds (with favorite game inserted) in sewer. I'm actually scarred to go anywhere near an entrance of a sewer with my 3ds because of this. (Never actually happened to me, just the thought of it is unsettling) :panda:

3ds never ever ever again turning on. The thought scares me ;-;

Reactions: Danny and Mikaya
If someone removed a dimension from my 3DS and it de-digivolved into a 2DS.

RIP, my beloved! :v

Reactions: Mikaya
For me, it's probably something like this: 3DS with lots of downloaded games and activity log save data and other stuff but has a broken touch screen and can't system transfer any data over if I ever get another 3DS since you can't do system transfer without the touch screen.

Take that as an example and see what you can come up with, doesn't have to be anything that actually happened in real life.
exploded ds

Casually playing my 3ds when an idiotic person bumps onto me and my poor 3ds smacks on the ground. This is why I have a screen protector and a silicone case. Better to be safe then sorry! On my phone, I have tempered glass, so if it drops, only the glass breaks. Awesomeness, and only 10 bucks!
If someone removed a dimension from my 3DS and it de-digivolved into a 2DS.

RIP, my beloved! :v
Lol, a game boy advanced is what that would be called.​

3ds acts normally until you open a game. Then, the screen is just black forever. Happened to my DS. Sometimes, the screen would have the glitchy pixelated stuff.

3ds gets Bricked During downgrade or Forgetting NNID:locktopic:

The L button was constantly being pressed once and that made a lot of games unplayable, that kinda sucked.

Nintendo just repaired it for free tho.

3ds gets Bricked During downgrade or Forgetting NNID:locktopic:
Now that I think about it, this is the scariest one :bear:

For me, it's probably something like this: 3DS with lots of downloaded games and activity log save data and other stuff but has a broken touch screen and can't system transfer any data over if I ever get another 3DS since you can't do system transfer without the touch screen.

Take that as an example and see what you can come up with, doesn't have to be anything that actually happened in real life.
hmm an example that could be is to register your username on a diffrent system that a friend borrowed from another friend for amiibo registration then dont remember any of the number so you got to find them on facebook or something to contacted them and call nintendo all of this with no knowledge of how this works because of other game system companies

Dropping my 3ds in an exhibit at a zoo, ive read stories of so many people dropping things at zoo exhibits. Also if someone smashed it with something...so cringey

Washing machine. 'Nuff said

I don't want to give myself nightmares, so, uh... I'd say if it's R and L buttons where broken and my charger slot wasn't working.

( this is true)I remember having a lot of downloaded data, downloaded games ect. on my DS and then my sister broke my DS, me and her were messing around in the car and she threw glitter on my DS and broke it, but I forgave her. I got another Ds but I couldn't link my NNID for some reason, I even called Nintendo and they wern't any help.
Man. That sucks.

My 3ds charger dosent work and I have a pokemon shop

watching it slowly fall down my hard concrete basement stairs. It would be like living a nightmare.

Dropping it while playing with it in the bath. I don't have baths anymore but when I was younger I dropped my gba in it. It still worked afterwards because gba was a tank but I don't think the 3ds is as sturdy.

Falling down a cartoon-smooth-walled volcano with my 3DS. You said worst possible.

Back