What's The Worst Situation You Could Be In (or Imagine) For You and Your 3DS?

• Thread starter Pepy550
  • Start date
You have been transported to an alternate dimension.
Not all of your body was transported, so you had to transfuse your heart with your 3ds.
You become a powerful warrior using the power of technology and your stylus sword!
There are rumors of a beast destroying many worlds, and you decide to hunt it down, thinking it would be easy.
After months of searching, you finally see it, and regret your whole hunt.
It was thousands of times larger and scarier than you could possibly imagined. You stand there in fear.
The beast reaches inside of your test and grabs your 3ds! It deletes all of your apps and downloaded games! Then, it crushes the 3ds into a million pieces! You cry as everything fades to black...

Hmm.... it'd probably be accidentally leaving my 3ds somewhere like a car, a public place etc. and forgetting I left it, then remembering I don't have it with me and getting frustrated because I lost it. ;-; Ooooor, carrying my 3ds around in a high place like a building or something, trying to take a picture of something fab but having it end up falling onto the ground and breaking into pieces.

Another thing would be, walking down the road playing your 3DS, then suddenly someone snatches your DS, grabs a scissor our their pocket and starts stabbing the DS with it. Then they tell you that they got their revenge for stealing their cookie.
^ Probably more unlikely to happen, lol. :p

For me is my 2DS and me getting hit by a car, then by a truck, then by a plane, and then flying so hard it falls into a volcano, and then flies from the lava to the space, and then some crazy aliens deleting my Pokemon file XD

Mine is if it gets run over stolen burnt by hell fire chara eats it chara then gets killed by the winger dinger then winger dinger vomits it up then leaves it to rot then a tornado appears and takes it to China I then call up China to see if I can retrieve it somehow and they say they will send it, they send a bad knockoff of a game boy that doesn't play games. Or if my sister manages to get a hold of it.

Well, that would be how it is right now >.> Battery is messed up, lasting only a few minutes. It only charges when it's in Sleep Mode or completely shut off, the Circle Pad rubber fell off, paint is peeling off, top screen has smudges all over the place. To be honest I can't wait for the day when I upgrade to a New 3DS, sadly I'm broke right now and I hardly doubt my parents would get me one as a gift :p

it getting stolen. this actually happened to my friend's dsi ;-;

it getting stolen. this actually happened to my friend's dsi ;-;

My fear too. ^ Also, one of the more realistic fears I have. My greatest fear is getting mugged and having my 3DS stolen on top of being mugged at knife of gun point. Stuff like this happen all the time in my area, so scary.

The worst situation I could imagine myself and my Nintendo 3ds in would probably be a broken circle pad or no circle pad at all. You may know that Marcy's circle pad is completely broken and he can't play more than half of his game collection for his 3ds such as monster hunter 3 ultimate and smash bros. for 3ds. So yeah, I wouldn't want that happening to me.

Back