What's your favorite color...Rupee?

• Thread starter Nuke
  • Start date
Well, before BoTW, my favorite color rupee was the orange one in WW or the silver one in WW. After BoTW, my new favorite color of rupee is definitely the gold one, mostly because it has an interesting design and is worth 300 green rupees.

Gotta love that blue rupee:n-omg:

The purple one, then the silver one, my Animal Crossing house is covered in them :)

IMG_0558.JPG I really like the silver rupee.

I really like the purple rupee. Probably because purple is my favourite colour.

Blue rupees in BotW look great. The deep blue is quite aesthetically pleasing.

Honestly I do like the Golden Rupees only because it's like the best thing to find! But since it's your favorite color for a Rupee then I'd most likely go for Red. The Red Rupee is a nice color to look at and it fits perfectly. But one question I want to know is, What is Link's Favorite Rupee? He always collects them and it makes you wonder if he likes a specific color.

Uncle rupee is the best rupee[s/] The 4 shards that make up the great rupee is 4000

My favorite rupee is the Blue one. Yeah they're kinda really common. But the color is just so nice to me. Guess i just like the color blue a lot !

I like the red rupee. It stands out in a pile of rupees and makes a nice sound when you grab it. The other rupees don’t drop from enemies as much so its more about finding those ones.

I like the purple one because Purple happens to be my favorite color. The Purple rupee also gives in Breath of The Wild 50 rupees which I love that it does. If we're not talking about BoTW then my favorite rupee then would be red because don't spend it all on one place I love it.

I really like the silver rupee. There is something really nice looking about it. Plus it gives lots of rupees.

Even though green is my favorite color, I just love how beautiful the blue rupee looks in BotW!

Yes the blue repee is just really cool looking. That shade of blue is a really nice shade!

Reactions: giordano88
Obviously the gold rupee :greedy:
Jk I like the red and blue ones.

I really like purple.

The Gold Rupee, cause it’s worth a ton of moneh.

If Inhad to pick a favorite color, I like the Orange Rupee. Don’t know why, maybe cause it’s a really pretty color? I feel like orange fits really well with a Rupee design, and they should use it more in future Zelda games, goshdarnit! :eyes2:

Back