What's your favorite color...Rupee?

• Thread starter Nuke
  • Start date
The Blue Rupee, Because It is my favorite color, and also it worth 5 on almost all the titles, so you can't get confused and it's something more than a regular green rupee.

PD: My second favorite would be the Rupoor of Skyward sword because link's face is priceless XD
jzy6pc.png
LOL that's beautiful

the blue one... because i like the color blue... also the green one... and the red one... and the purple one...lets just say my favourite is the purple so i don't get hate

My favorite color is blue so therefore the blue rupee. which is worth 5 rupees in Zelda currency. Blue is amazing! And will always be my favorite color. So now I can sit back relax and earn those blue rupees for life! Soon i can be a millionaire! Just like I am in New Super Mario Bros. 2 For the Nintendo 3DS!!

I love them all.
Lets go with green as its my favorite color.
Red is great to.
Black gets no love it's my second favorite color.

I know my face starts beaming when I find me a silver rupee out in the vast oceans of Wind Waker.

Obviously Gold. who likes 1 5 10 20 or 50 ruppies. no one so why settle for them. Get big bucks where some Legend of Zelda games there 200 Phantom Hourglass has them for 500 Ruppies. That is a lot more than most wallets can hold. Basically for me bigger is allways better

My favorite is definitely the blue one! It looks really pretty and it's soo nice to get. I just love opening up a chest and seeing it. I don't remember how much it's worth but I do remember I liked it :p

For me it would be the blue rupee and the reason why is because blue is my favorite color

To be honest, I enjoy all of them! I don't have a favorite but, because purple is my favorite color, i'll just go with purple.

Blue rupee! I can't remember how much it's worth, but blue is my favourite colour :D

(I wish there was an aqua coloured rupee, or a rainbow one!)

Well, let's look at the choices. ᴼᶰᶫʸ ᵖᶫᵃʸᵉᵈ ᴸᶦᶰᵏ ᴮᵉᵗʷᵉᵉᶰ ᵂᵒʳᶫᵈˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ, ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʲᵘᵈᵍᵉ ᵐᵉʰ

Green Rupee - 1
Blue Rupee - 5
Red Rupee - 20
Purple Rupee - 50
Silver Rupee - 100
Gold Rupee - 300

Based on this, I would either choose Gold or Silver. But if not limited to these, I would definitely choose this one :p
9.5-O.jpg

nota-de-1000-cruzados-carimbada-para-cruzado-novo-548201-MLB20290666339_042015-O.jpg
woops forgot the decimal point!
web_ten-dollar-bill.jpg

The topic title says it all: Which rupee has your favorite color? :p
red

Purple.

The one that's worth the most on the specific game, of course \o/

Gold ones in OoT and MM for example

I like every rupee!

d3db1721cb51847e.png

CommentPhotos.com_1405457077.jpg

Reactions: Blue Knight
I like all the rupees!

Of course I liked the silver and gold rupees. They gave you 100-200 rupees in most games, and were most common in skyward sword. I got soo many of those, I bought everything in the game from all shops. Though I really like the red ones because they remind me of mega sableye, my favorite mega pokemon.

Red rupees look the nicest, even though they aren't worth the most. :p

The topic title says it all: Which rupee has your favorite color? :p
my favorite rupee color is red i feel happy when ever i find one in any zelda game.

Back