What's your favorite color...Rupee?

• Thread starter Nuke
  • Start date
I would have to say the big shiny silver ones from Majoras mask. I think they were worth 100. There were two easy to find places in clock town where you could find two silver rupees and it was great. I also like the blue ones because blue is my favorite color and they are worth 5 so you can top off you wallet without wasting that much.

I played Majora's Mask a lot, and I used to always hunt that bird near Romani Ranch. You get everything you needed in the grass, arrows, magic, bombs. The bird might've had a TON of health but it helped me practice my aim. After I killed it, I got my favourite rupee... The gold rupee!

Mine is the Yellow Rupee

Reactions: TheGlitch76
I may be a simple person but Simle is good sometimes! I go with Green. I know its only worth one rupee but I just love the overall color of it. and it's the first rupee you almost always see. I may be not into Zelda than any other nintindo games. but I still like and play legends of zelda games. Green it is

I like the purple rupees ^^

My favorite would have to be the big silver one. just the excitement for even getting one is an adventure in itself. people have a reason to love rupees becauase theres a reason why to collect them.

The best rupees are the ones that give you the most, the ones from skyward sword, in the temple (forgot which one), there is this giant statue, and in the palms of its hands are giant silver rupees, they give you so much! I just love them, also, it isn't that roug looking, like silver glitter, it just looks like shiny silver, lol:p

Judging by color, I would have to say the blue rupee because blue is my favorite color, and you know can't pick anything but your favorite color.:cat:

My favorite would have to be the big silver one. just the excitement for even getting one is an adventure in itself. people have a reason to love rupees becauase theres a reason why to collect them.
Yessssss, I agree:rotfl:

I like the Orange ones:love:

The topic title says it all: Which rupee has your favorite color? :p
Mine is the Blue rupee but my most favorite is the Silver Rupee, i mean who can't resist the 200 Rupee colored silver?!
I sure did...I wonder if there going to increase more the max amount of rupees to 9999 like in Link Between World on the 3DS... if only that would be real. :)

I love the Silver Rupee! It was so shiny in Twilight princess and was worth a whopping 200 Rupees! I loved getting one just so I could marvel at it. Then in Skyward Sword it got downgraded and replaced the Orange Rupee which used to be worth 100 but now the Silver Rupee is worth 100 ;-; Then as more of an insult they decided to add a Gold Rupee worth 300 Rupees. Why Nintendo? Why do you hate the Silver Rupee so much? ;-;

I like how the red rupee looks for some reason :p

Skyward Sword big Gold Rupee its the best to get this cuz you know ur sorted for life :D
Mark ;D

My favorite color rupee is gold because in Majora's Mask,in Termia Field,there is a bird that flies in front of the entrance of the milk road . Deafeat the bird and you will have the limit of your wallet.So if you had a 200 rupee wallet,then you would get 200 rupees from the bird.;)

I think the Blue ones look pretty

Orange rupees look so cool!

Blue, as it is my favorite color!

Silver.

Shiiiiiny.

The Blue Rupee, Because It is my favorite color, and also it worth 5 on almost all the titles, so you can't get confused and it's something more than a regular green rupee.

PD: My second favorite would be the Rupoor of Skyward sword because link's face is priceless XD
jzy6pc.png

Back