Mario Kart What's your favorite Mario Kart 7 Item?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Do you have a favorite Mario Kart 7 item? If yes, you can let the community know about it in this thread.

Mine is the triple red shells.

If I'm in first place and the person behind me is catching up, I'll stop and hit 'em three times, :giggle:

Reactions: ErixSan
If I'm in first place and the person behind me is catching up, I'll stop and hit 'em three times,
LOL~

My favorite item is the Star Man. I only use this strategy when I'm not going against actual people; but I like to use the Star Man (Once aquired) when I'm in 1st in order to avoid a Blue Shell. =3

Reactions: BrianXcalibur and Marc
I really like the Blue Shell. Sometimes I troll with it. Like, I would join Onett's game with a different Mii, and I would always try to get Blue Shells, and when I got one, I would wait until he was in first place, then I would shoot it.

I like the Lucky 7 item. It would have been perfection if a blue turtle shell was among the items given when you get Lucky 7 .

The Lucky 7 item is definitely the best item in the game. It gives you seven useful items that you can use on the track!

Do you have a favorite Mario Kart 7 item? If yes, you can let the community know about it in this thread.

Mine is the triple red shells.

If I'm in first place and the person behind me is catching up, I'll stop and hit 'em three times, :giggle:
EXCACTLY!!

The Lucky 7 item is definitely the best item in the game. It gives you seven useful items that you can use on the track!

Great observation, Albert Einstein! :D

Haha, just kidding. But yes, that is so true!

Reactions: Ravskins
Mario Kart so overrated ugh.

Great observation, Albert Einstein! :D

Haha, just kidding. But yes, that is so true!
Also this

Yup,Its the Triple Red Shell thats my favorite also .I hate when your in first place and you see the Blue Shell coming up to you and you know you can't do anything but just take that hard hit :mad:

Reactions: Ravskins
Reactions: ShinyLatios and Reece
The item Lucky 7 gives you almost all the power-ups in the game so it means you get all of it , it's only given when you're very lucky :(

Yup,Its the Triple Red Shell thats my favorite also .I hate when your in first place and you see the Blue Shell coming up to you and you know you can't do anything but just take that hard hit :mad:
Well, when you're in first place and getting the Blue Shell, you could always try braking a bit to get an opponent to take the hit too so that it doesn't affect you too much.

Well, when you're in first place and getting the Blue Shell, you could always try braking a bit to get an opponent to take the hit too so that it doesn't affect you too much.
I tried that often, and it never worked for me, I always end of getting a little feed-back from the hit, don't know why, the blue shell sucks period, I don't think there is any good way to get out of it.

I tried that often, and it never worked for me, I always end of getting a little feed-back from the hit, don't know why, the blue shell sucks period, I don't think there is any good way to get out of it.
Well, I meant that you'd still get hit by the shell, but you'd bring down others with it if that makes sense. I mean, if all the people close to you get hit by the shell, it doesn't make a difference as to who's in the lead at the end.

Well, I meant that you'd still get hit by the shell, but you'd bring down others with it if that makes sense. I mean, if all the people close to you get hit by the shell, it doesn't make a difference as to who's in the lead at the end.
Oh, okay, I didn't understood it correctly.

Oh, okay, I didn't understood it correctly.
yeah, my mistake there. But yeah, makes sense that you'd have a hard time escaping it if you tried to do so once you see one overhead. I'd imagine it locks onto you but perhaps I'm wrong

It kind of does not work , if I were that slow in a race , I could have done that but I was too fast for the CPU driver's and I was like 1 lap ahead of them in the race.

It kind of does not work , if I were that slow in a race , I could have done that but I was too fast for the CPU driver's and I was like 1 lap ahead of them in the race.
Well, if you're like 1 lap ahead of them, then trying to pull of such a strategy wouldn't matter :p My strategy only applies to when it's a close race

I like te super leaf especially when I am first I can get rid of those coming red shells easely but it does not protect you from that spiky nightmare of shell though :( .
also I miss boo was a good item that let you steal items from other while at the same time makes you invincible, I wonder why did they removed it.

Back