Mario Kart What's your favorite Mario Kart 7 Item?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Haha agreed easier to kill people in battle mode when they are gathered in one place with the Bomb huge radius explosion x diameter lol
My favorite thing to do with lucky 7 bobombs is drive into a crowd of people just to make sure i get the hits.

Battle mode with all bombs is fun. Takes more skill to hit someone. Plus, then the lucky 7 of bombs appear and everything blows up. lol
Yeah, from what I hear Lucky 7 is a troll....in any case though, yeah, there's that delay time you have to be skilled with when handling the bombs, but with the skill it's such an asset

Yeah, from what I hear Lucky 7 is a troll....in any case though, yeah, there's that delay time you have to be skilled with when handling the bombs, but with the skill it's such an asset
yep

My favorite thing to do with lucky 7 bobombs is drive into a crowd of people just to make sure i get the hits.

Haha! Me two I just drive into a crowd of people and spam the R button and I get so many hits! I try to do it at the ending so I get first place... Lol.

Haha! Me two I just drive into a crowd of people and spam the R button and I get so many hits! I try to do it at the ending so I get first place... Lol.
I bet there's a bunch of others who think like that though :p Any cases of getting hit by Lucky Seven as you're reaching the finish line in Mario Kart 7? xD

Yeah lucky 7 is probably the best one ...
but you have to be very lucky
to get it
if you get it then you're one lucky boy
and will come first - if no blue shells are after you :p

Yeah lucky 7 is probably the best one ...
but you have to be very lucky
to get it
if you get it then you're one lucky boy
and will come first - if no blue shells are after you :p
So the Lucky Seven is an item that appears rarely or is it one that has the same chance of getting as other items? Also, is it possible for more than one player to get Lucky Seven (if so, how would that work if they collided lol)?

I love the Tanooki tail. Hehe.

The ones I usually hoping to get are the three red shells. They cover me and I can send them backwards or forwards against rivals. :)

The Triple Bananas. They can be used offensively or defensively but assuming how you got them (by getting past me) you'd be using them for defense.

Mine is Triple Mushrooms. They are incredibly useful for cutting across large portions of a track and can propel you all the way to first place. However, not every track has these shortcut paths, so Mushrooms aren't always useful. In the aforementioned situation, I would go with Triple Red Shells since you can use them to bypass at least 3 drivers if used correctly.

My favorite item for mario kart 7 would be the blue shell.

This one is the best item because it hits the other players and it hits the player who's in first place.

Even if you drive fast you can't escape it.

The star power,you can run through anything with that even bullet bill and the blue shell doesn't affect you when you are in this mode but it only lasts for a period of time so use it wisely.

My favorite item is the star. It's fun to use online! You can chase other players down and just stop in the middle of the track and make them run into you.:D Plus, the music is nice.

My favorite Mario Kart 7 item is the super star. It can helpful whenever someone is about to use lighting or the dreaded blue shell. Although the speed can get the best of me and I can sometimes mess up and bump into walls. But other than that the super star is my favorite item.

My favorite mario kart item is the grand mushrooms.With this i can pick and race from the grasses or sand .And this is very efficent .But these are the disadvantages.If some one has the item lightening it will kill your grand mushrooms.And if you were on the grasses or on the sand that will be very bad for you.

My favourite Item is the lucky 7. It's really just about that star and the red shell in onw package but the other items are also neat to have. The only thing I dislike about the 7 is the bob-omb, my least favourite item in Mario Kart.

My favorite Mario Kart 7 Item improbably the infamous blue shell. I mean, you hate to be on the receiving end of this thing, but the throwing end is always a bit... thrilling. You fire the shell, scheming with evil plans as to the reaction of its victim. Unless... You are the victim... then it REALLY isn't fun...

Back