Mario Kart What's your favorite Mario Kart 7 Item?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I like te super leaf especially when I am first I can get rid of those coming red shells easely but it does not protect you from that spiky nightmare of shell though :( .
also I miss boo was a good item that let you steal items from other while at the same time makes you invincible, I wonder why did they removed it.
They got rid of the Boo item!?!?! That's a classic item that they shouldn't have removed! With regards to the Blue Shell, I'd be shocked if they got rid of that anytime soon

Lucky seven, especially when I am at the finish line of an online game and I get it. I totally go nuts with power spewing shells out everywhere and becoming invincible with the star.. Hah love it!

The blooper. He's always there even when I don't want him or need him.

In actuality, probably the banana. Banana sniping is fun.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
The blooper. He's always there even when I don't want him or need him.

In actuality, probably the banana. Banana sniping is fun.
the banana peel is definitely one of the most troll items in Mario Kart xD With that and the red shell it's really easy to troll other players while racing haha

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
Mario Kart so overrated ugh.
Super Smash Bros. is way more overrated than Mario Kart, buddy...

Mine is probably triple green shells. It's fun sniping people.

Lucky 7! You get the power of 7 items! Though it could do without the Blooper.

Reactions: Kaynil
Super Smash Bros. is way more overrated than Mario Kart, buddy...

Mine is probably triple green shells. It's fun sniping people.
At least there are international tournaments where Japanese players actually make the travel.

At least there are international tournaments where Japanese players actually make the travel.
Exactly my point, overrated.

Reactions: Aquas
Explain your point.

Explain your point.

If people are willing to pay money and fly overseas to play a game, I'd call that overrated.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and Aquas
If people are willing to pay money and fly overseas to play a game, I'd call that overrated.

Lol... That is so true... But it is not really overrated if they are going over there to do something else and as a coincidence that the championship is there... But flying overseas just for a game? Overrated.

You guys make no sense. So traveling somewhere far for something great, such as a championship, is overrated. So traveling to Brazil for the World Cup is overrated as well according to this declaration. Although it may be just a game, it's the passion that resides in playing the game that outweighs the flight. I think Mario Kart 7 is overrated,that is my opinion. I respect yours. Your argument is what makes no sense. I'll leave it at that. Not worth starting an argument.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinyLatios
Mario Golf is the only game that is not overrated.

You guys make no sense. So traveling somewhere far for something great, such as a championship, is overrated. So traveling to Brazil for the World Cup is overrated as well according to this declaration. Although it may be just a game, it's the passion that resides in playing the game that outweighs the flight. I think Mario Kart 7 is overrated,that is my opinion. I respect yours. Your argument is what makes no sense. I'll leave it at that. Not worth starting an argument.
I really agree with you on this. A lot of things can be considered overrated based on the logic they were using. Heck, they didn't even mention the Pokemon Championships that happen each year. . . (I don't think it's overrated, but I'd have thought it'd be a point to bring up)

Reactions: Beast
I know the answer to this. People who, say, play Smash super competitively and not Mario Kart think that the community of competitive Mario Kart racers is overrated, and vice versa. Same can go with Pokemon and any other game played competitively(or just played a lot).

I know the answer to this. People who, say, play Smash super competitively and not Mario Kart think that the community of competitive Mario Kart racers is overrated, and vice versa. Same can go with Pokemon and any other game played competitively(or just played a lot).
not really. I think that it's more like in general people who don't really take the games so seriously/competitively may think that the tournaments are overrated. Casual gamers in general may think this

The Bobomb is my favorite i love throwing them at the finish line so that they bounce back and hit the person behind me.

The Bobomb is my favorite i love throwing them at the finish line so that they bounce back and hit the person behind me.
Also a fun one to use in the battle modes! Especially since its wide radius allows to hit more than one opponent at once and help gain more points

Also a fun one to use in the battle modes! Especially since its wide radius allows to hit more than one opponent at once and help gain more points
Battle mode with all bombs is fun. Takes more skill to hit someone. Plus, then the lucky 7 of bombs appear and everything blows up. lol

Haha agreed easier to kill people in battle mode when they are gathered in one place with the Bomb huge radius explosion x diameter lol

Back