1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Mario Kart What's your favorite track in Mario Kart 7?

Discussion in 'Mario and Mario Kart' started by Onett, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Kadaj

Kadaj My Reunion is coming ... JENOVA Last Remnant

Play Coins:
    87 coins
    Ooh nice, thanks for saying that i didn't know ! I haven't looked at much of the dlc except a few characters, although i thought i looked at the bonus cups but its been a while so that's probably why i didn't know (or forgot). I'll have to check them out, unless i end up getting mk8 deluxe :p
  2. Sonic152Plays

Sonic152Plays New Kid on the Block Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Maka Wuhu and Wuhu Loop are easily my favorites. I personally love the section tracks that they added to MK7, and it is just so relaxing to go through Wuhu Island, which is something I always wanted to do. Plus, it’s a track that represents the Miis, so it’s a first for Mario Kart.
    3dsCollector likes this.
  3. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    355 coins
    I have to agree here. Besides the glitch that let's you skip like half of the one, they were both really good.
  4. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule Christmas..... Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    448 coins
  5. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector The Hero in Green Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    355 coins
    There was a glitch in Maka Wuhu for the longest time where I'd you fell off that's map at the right spot about 1/3 the way through, it'd put you back down like 3/4 of the way through the course. So everyone online would just fall off on purpose and the race would be over in like a minute to a minute in a half depending on if you got mushrooms or shelled or whatnot. I think it eventually got patched out of the game I think.
  6. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule Christmas..... Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    448 coins
    Oh wow. That's crazy!
    Danominator and 3dsCollector like this.