Mario Kart What's your favorite track in Mario Kart 7?

• Thread starter Onett
  • Start date
My favourite track is SNES Rainbow Road ;) Short track but I mostly win a lot! There's some people who dislikes this course but I don't care :D

i like sunshine airport

and i also like all rainbow roads ds to 3ds but wii u rainbow road was a disappointment

Last edited by a moderator:
rainbow raid and the erm tack with the train forget what its called

Rainbow road because it's the best RR up-to-date.
Rock Rock Mountain because of all the excitement going on in that track.
Kalamari desert because of all the hilarity that goes on when playing that track online.
And the Koopa track from the Wii, as well as coconut mall.
But Rainbow road is definitely the best track, as said multiple times.

Rainbow Road!

I like the new mario circuit. It has a nice environment and track itself is also good.
They haven't add too many turns nor did they put too less turns in.
And what finishes it is the soundtrack, I just love that soundtrack :D

My personal favorite course is Airship Fortress. It's so much fun, especially if you know how to drift really well!

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Airship fortress

I got Three tracks I like really much. The first is the airship fortress from mk ds, because I like the start really well. The second one is Mount wario from the Wii U, because instead of one lap you repeat Three times, the Whole track is one giant lap. The last one is Cloudtop cruise from mk 8, because I love the Music.

I got Three tracks I like really much. The first is the airship fortress from mk ds, because I like the start really well. The second one is Mount wario from the Wii U, because instead of one lap you repeat Three times, the Whole track is one giant lap. The last one is Cloudtop cruise from mk 8, because I love the Music.
Those aren't from Mario Kart 7

Those aren't from Mario Kart 7
Oh, my mistake. I clicked the thread from the main forum, and it stood "Whats ur favorite track from Mario kart..."

My favorite tracks in Mario Kart 7 would be Rock Rock Mountain and the 3DS Rainbow Road. Rock Rock Mountain's music is fantastic, and the I enjoy the transitions from a cliff-side, to a cave, to a forest, and finally to a steep uphill portion with boost pads and falling boulders. 3DS Rainbow Road is ingenious; Nintendo again showing off the 3-section tracks instead of laps. Beautiful track (as all Rainbow Roads are) and again, great music.

I'd have to go with Music Park. I loved the music, and the notes while drifting on the keys was a nice touch. It's also a lot of fun, and I can't stop going back in Mario Kart 7 or 8...

Reactions: nintendo22
I'd have to go with Music Park. I loved the music, and the notes while drifting on the keys was a nice touch. It's also a lot of fun, and I can't stop going back in Mario Kart 7 or 8...

What do you mean by, "I can't stop going back in Mario Kart 7 or 8..." ?

There's quite a lot of tracks for you to race on in Mario Kart 7. If you had to chose one track as your favorite, which one would you pick?

My favorite track has to be Toad Circuit, mostly because I like racing on simple courses.
mostly the water tracks!!!!

Good question... Honestly, I think that these new tracks where there is only one turn, with two checkpoint, this is the best idea to add to a Mario Kart...

Then, I think that my choice will be going to... Rainbow road version 3DS... I love all these Chomps which roll on the moon and falls on us, when we'll try to take all booster to finish in the outer space like a stupid... I find that this kind of track gives more content to a track, because each obstacle are different on the track.

My favorite has to be Retro Airship. Only track I time trial non stop.

Piranha plant track is a good one yes I agree. If i had to choose one, I think would choose rocky rock mountain. I really love the speed ups when you are getting close to the end line and the fact of being able to glide there and shortcut some track field while flying over the air lifting pipes is amazing!

My favourite track in Mario Kart 7 is "Daisy Hills". I used to live near the country because of that, I think, it is the best for me. it is great to see the country on video games, specially Mario one :)

Last edited:
Reactions: EstebanTill2
Rainbow Road was excellent on Mk7. It really added something really new to the series I think.

Back