GonFreecs

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Mine is apple
I love it cause great design and simple
And it don't get infected by viruses! :D
What about you? And your reason? ;)

Dell. I have to bear with it.

Mine's just a really simplistic Compaq laptop, I'm looking forward to getting a better laptop around either Christmas or for my birthday. ^o^

I currently use a Dell laptop for my personal computer and I have an HP for school.

Mine is apple
I love it cause great design and simple
And it don't get infected by viruses! :D
What about you? And your reason? ;)
The reason it doesn't get infected by viruses is that you're just touching less of them that work on OSX. OSX is more prone to viruses than Windows, in truth.

Also, the design is terrible. My Lenovo laptop looks like a recolored MacBook Pro. Pretty awful design that makes me want to vomit so I have to use peripherals to evade parts of it that I don't like, such as the touchpad, while I have adapted to at least be able to type using its extremely poorly designed keyboard.

I have a Dell desktop, right now, but I plan to replace it with my much-more-powerful testing PC, which is made from parts, soon.

Reactions: Marc
Dell. I went with the Dell XPS 17 because I thought it was good for work and gaming. Guess what? After a couple of months, some of the keys stopped working. Then, its battery percentage bar started to act funny.

Still, it works pretty good. However, I use a USB keyboard. So much for the laptop's backlit keyboard, :whistle:

Dell. I went with the Dell XPS 17 because I thought it was good for work and gaming. Guess what? After a couple of months, some of the keys stopped working. Then, its battery percentage bar started to act funny.

Still, it works pretty good. However, I use a USB keyboard. So much for the laptop's backlit keyboard, :whistle:
>laptop
>work and gaming

I'd advise a desktop, buddy.

>laptop
>work and gaming

I wanted to travel with it. Plus I already own a desktop, ;)

>laptop
>work and gaming

Laptops aren't bad for gaming imo. I have a mid level laptop which can almost any game at Medium to Medium-High settings without much lag.

Yes, you can get an amazing desktop but at the cost of mobility. For my needs, the laptop does just fine in all aspects.

I plug a desktop into my passenger seat on my car via 9002 (definitely an exact number) attachments. It's mobile! :p

Eh, define mid-level. I rarely see a laptop without Intel Integrated (horribad) lately. We're talking slow text processing bad, here (based on my own PC with Intel i3 Sandy Bridge).

I'm rolling on that Toshiba. HAHAH

I have a Toshiba, it's nothing overly impressive.

I have a really old Acer notebook.

More heat than power :D

I have Acer, used to have Dell. I keep getting connectivity problems on this thing ~_~ it's new so i'm just considering returning it because it might have a defected driver or something

I have Acer, used to have Dell. I keep getting connectivity problems on this thing ~_~ it's new so i'm just considering returning it because it might have a defected driver or something

Don't buy Acer things. Or HP ones.
Trust me.

Don't buy Acer things. Or HP ones.
Trust me.
Haha yeah. My father bought an HP laptop and even though it's more than three years newer than mine it's already busted its screen - there's a long green line about three inches down from the top all along the screen - and is slow as hell. The slowness may be attributed to him downloading all those free-website-advertisement-screensaver-toolbar things though. I keep telling him not to :p

Haha yeah. My father bought an HP laptop and even though it's more than three years newer than mine it's already busted its screen - there's a long green line about three inches down from the top all along the screen - and is slow as hell. The slowness may be attributed to him downloading all those free-website-advertisement-screensaver-toolbar things though. I keep telling him not to :p

Wow! I can't believe about people downloading free-website-advertisement-screensaver-toolbar things!

Wow! I can't believe about people downloading free-website-advertisement-screensaver-toolbar things!
Most of them are downloaded unintentionally :p

Most of them are downloaded unintentionally :p

So... When he installs things, it's like:
Start - Accept - Next - Next - Next - Finish without reading?

So... When he installs things, it's like:
Start - Accept - Next - Next - Next - Finish without reading?
Absolutely. You sound like you've seen those installers.

Back