What's your laptop brand?

• Thread starter GonFreecs
  • Start date
Absolutely. You sound like you've seen those installers.

Actually, all installers are like this :D

Actually, all installers are like this :D
Which is why I never download stuff unless I need to.

Which is why I never download stuff unless I need to.

Well, you can ask me if the software is secure or not.

Well, you can ask me if the software is secure or not.
Thanks but I'll manage :)

Now back to topic:
My sister has a Banghó Positive ultrabook, (it was for me, but how I have a powerful PC).

Mine is apple
I love it cause great design and simple
And it don't get infected by viruses! :D
What about you? And your reason? ;)

Now I think...
Aren't Apple computers too much expensive?

For example, with the price of one Mac Book Pro, I can buy at least like 10 Nintendo 3DS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now back to topic:
My sister has a Banghó Positive ultrabook, (it was for me, but how I have a powerful PC).

Now I think...
Aren't Apple computers too much expensive?

For example, with the price of one Mac Book Pro, I can buy at least like 10 Nintendo 3DS.
Apple everythings are expensive, useless vanity items in my opinion. Especially the iPad.

Absolutely. You sound like you've seen those installers.
It really hurts when you think about all the money the hackers are getting from the next-next-done installers.

I am using a Dell Inspiron , our Prime Minister gave us free (yes FREE) laptops when we entered Secondary School you guys may know Secondary School as High School it was a Lenovo Laptop, and it stopped working for me last four months ago so I am using this laptop,it is to expensive to fix.

I am using a Dell Inspiron , our Prime Minister gave us free (yes FREE) laptops when we entered Secondary School you guys may know Secondary School as High School it was a Lenovo Laptop, and it stopped working for me last four months ago so I am using this laptop,it is to expensive to fix.
Our Prime Minister's brother gave some kids free laptops too, and some taxi drivers free taxis (can't make sense of it either), that were cheap and useless at that. It was just a stunt to improve his party's chances in the elections, not that he was going to lose anyway in a country this biased.

Our Prime Minister's brother gave some kids free laptops too, and some taxi drivers free taxis (can't make sense of it either), that were cheap and useless at that. It was just a stunt to improve his party's chances in the elections, not that he was going to lose anyway in a country this biased.

Same here, everything you said just now described the different parties that is going up for election. For election the party that is currently in power promised free laptops,free health-care etc, to improve that party chances in elections. That party won and everyone got what they were promised,everyone in my class laptop stopped working and the warranty we got on it has expired so that was a waste of money right there. Election is close and each party promises a lot of stuff to improve their chances of winning.

Reactions: 18
The only thing we got during elections was gas. They didn't even finished digging the hole even after 1 year. Last month it exploded, nobody hurt, nobody responsible and somehow our town's citizens have to pay. That's how our goverment works.

Same here, everything you said just now described the different parties that is going up for election. For election the party that is currently in power promised free laptops,free health-care etc, to improve that party chances in elections. That party won and everyone got what they were promised,everyone in my class laptop stopped working and the warranty we got on it has expired so that was a waste of money right there. Election is close and each party promises a lot of stuff to improve their chances of winning.
I really hate public bribery using state funds.

In any case, Mile, that sounds rough. Good thing I'm only moving to Serbia's best friend forever (Russia) and not Serbia :p

(I should make a joke about being Eastern Orthodox in Croatia now, but I'm not in Croatia so that would be too silly.)

But yes, laptop brands...they're a thing I don't really care about at this point. I've recommended mostly Toshiba computers for those who cannot access online stores for any reason, but I have a Lenovo for my laptop because it has the best value.

I really hate public bribery using state funds.

In any case, Mile, that sounds rough. Good thing I'm only moving to Serbia's best friend forever (Russia) and not Serbia :p

(I should make a joke about being Eastern Orthodox in Croatia now, but I'm not in Croatia so that would be too silly.)

But yes, laptop brands...they're a thing I don't really care about at this point. I've recommended mostly Toshiba computers for those who cannot access online stores for any reason, but I have a Lenovo for my laptop because it has the best value.

I had a Lenovo but that think broke really fast, the one I got was really weak, but say what it was free. At least I got 2 years with a good free working laptop.

I had a Lenovo but that think broke really fast, the one I got was really weak, but say what it was free. At least I got 2 years with a good free working laptop.
Was it an ideaPad (value PC, similar to a MacBook) or a ThinkPad (amazing PC, unique)?

Was it an ideaPad (value PC, similar to a MacBook) or a ThinkPad (amazing PC, unique)?

ThinkPad

That's not too surprising to see damage, but they can take so much damage before becoming inoperable that they are some of the most durable laptops. They're certified for space travel, even.

Reactions: Reece
Dell... it sucks.

Reactions: 18
Dell... it sucks.
I'm using a Dell Inspiron right now, I think its a great laptop, its better than my previous Lenovo laptop :)

What exactly? Mine is Dell Inspiron M5040 and it has good RAM, but really bad processor... like dual core 1.65 ghz -.- I guess thats decent

I have now a notebook with 4GB Ram ddr3 and a Intel Celeron at 1.85Ghz with Win 8...
It was really cheap and a lot faster than I though.

Back