What's your laptop brand?

• Thread starter GonFreecs
  • Start date
What exactly? Mine is Dell Inspiron M5040 and it has good RAM, but really bad processor... like dual core 1.65 ghz -.- I guess thats decent
I have the Dell Inspiron N5040

I'm using a macbook air. It's light and tiny and so much better than the dell i had. Only truly good apple product i have.

I'm using a macbook air. It's light and tiny and so much better than the dell i had. Only truly good apple product i have.
Wow, the MacBook air really does look portable friendly,that's great new :)

Wow, the MacBook air really does look portable friendly,that's great new :)

It weighs like half of what my dell weighed. Maybe even less. I love it

Reactions: Reece

Sadly... It's expensive...
5000 bucks minimum...

Where I live.

5000 bucks minimum...

Where I live.

Wow that's a lot. I'm not to sure of how much mine actually was. We got it used and it had belonged to my step father before. I think it was like almost 2000 for us.

5000 bucks minimum...

Where I live.
Dang it !! Prices are gonna kill you

Both my PC and laptop are ASUS brand and I greatly enjoy them :)

Reactions: D4rkDragon and entei123
Both my PC and laptop are ASUS brand and I greatly enjoy them :)

Well, the only ASUS part of my PC is the video card and the mother card...

Anyways, I loved the quality of the materials they use :bookworm:

i realy like macs pc's are ok. But macs are better.If you wonder y i am puting in so many piriods it is so it counts for playcoins.;)

i realy like macs pc's are ok. But macs are better.If you wonder y i am puting in so many piriods it is so it counts for playcoins.;)

Well, you're a little honest.

Anyways, I don't know why everybody don't use PC for Mac computers.
PC means "Personal Computer", that means you can have any operating system there :p

PC means "Personal Computer", that means you can have any operating system there :p
Yeah, it just seems like PC has become synonymous with Windows, although I guess it makes sense, as technically speaking the definition of computer "
1. A device that computes, especially a programmable electronic machine that performs high-speed mathematical or logical operations or that assembles, stores, correlates, or otherwise processes information.
2. One who computes." So a calculator is technically speaking a computer, so using a PC to describe Windows kind of makes sense.

Yeah, it just seems like PC has become synonymous with Windows, although I guess it makes sense, as technically speaking the definition of computer "
1. A device that computes, especially a programmable electronic machine that performs high-speed mathematical or logical operations or that assembles, stores, correlates, or otherwise processes information.
2. One who computes." So a calculator is technically speaking a computer, so using a PC to describe Windows kind of makes sense.
As Joe said, yes, the term PC is symonymous with Windows PCs, but that's because until the Intel/x86 transition, Macs were not based on IBM PC architecture. Windows (and DOS before it) have been the foundation of IBM PC since the 80s.

Mine is apple
I love it cause great design and simple
And it don't get infected by viruses! :D
What about you? And your reason? ;)
I currently own a hp laptop , I only use it for gaming lol but what's so great about MacBooks you can't download most of the stuff on the internet etc , games ....

I currently own a hp laptop , I only use it for gaming lol but what's so great about MacBooks you can't download most of the stuff on the internet etc , games ....

And also Mac computers has viruses...

But Mac isn't a computer for gaming... Those are for the casual user mostly. (rich casual user)

Asus, theyre actually pretty good and really high quality. Its gets really hot if youre play games with a lot of data and stuff though. Overall, its amazing <3

HP Pavilion 15-E042SF with an AMD A4-5150M APU. It was worth the 400€, since I have a dual-GPU + Dual Core CPU @ 2.7 GHz. Even Skyrim with High Quality isn't enough to make it hot.

PS: As for the "Apple doesn't have viruses !"; I would say Fake. Now, hackers knows about people who uses iMac, and that kind of stuff. Also another cliché is the "Linux is virus-less". Remember when somebody tried adding a "backdoor" virus to the kernel ? Only an OS that you'll build yourself would be (in theory) safe. Good Luck !

(That's a lot better than my old Fujitsu-Siemens who got hot only by powering it on.)

ASUS, but it's breaking. I just use my Wii U to get on websites and Youtube and stuff.

ASUS, but it's breaking. I just use my Wii U to get on websites and Youtube and stuff.
Well since you mentioned Wii U which is a console , I think that consoles last longer than computers , most computers will eventually be worn out but consoles no lol.

Back