Which Game Are You Going To Get Next For The 3DS?

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
Which game is next on your 'to buy list'? Mine I think would be The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds ;). Then next is Shin Megami Tensei IV. :D

Shin Megami Tensei IV is 10 bucks cheaper again.
It will be $39.99 until November 11th, so if you want to save $10.00, you should buy this one first.

And in my case my next games will be:
(I put in black the list of game I will must buy)

The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros
Luigi Mansion 2: Dark Moon
Kirby 3DS
Mighty No. 9
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Shantae

Shin Megami Tensei IV is 10 bucks cheaper again.
It will be $39.99 until November 11th, so if you want to save $10.00, you should buy this one first.

And in my case my next games will be:
(I put in black the list of game I will must buy)

The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros
Luigi Mansion 2: Dark Moon
Kirby 3DS
Mighty No. 9
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Shantae

I actually meant what game are you getting next..

I actually meant what game are you getting next..

The blacky ones will be your answer :p

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, :woot:

When I do get my 3DS XL, the first game I am gonna download/buy right away is Pokemon X, then I will download/buy Shin Megami Tensei IV, and I am not sure about the others, mostly after I buy those games, I will buy/download Super Mario 3D Land.

Pokemon X and Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies are the current ones I'm interested at the moment. I'm not too sure on which order. I'll probably want to get Pokemon X before January 15 for the event Torchic though lol

I will probably get Mario Kart 7, because it takes a lot of time and I rarely buy games for 3DS so I can be entertained :D

I'm interested in Super Smash Bros. and Pokemon X/Y. I haven't played video games in a long time. They are boring me a bit, maybe just the Nintendo 3DS. I wish I had fun with it like I used to. :(

I'm interested in Super Smash Bros. and Pokemon X/Y. I haven't played video games in a long time. They are boring me a bit, maybe just the Nintendo 3DS. I wish I had fun with it like I used to. :(

Well, that happened me once...
I got two months without playing with my 3DS, I was really close to sell it, later I started to play with it again.
2 months later I found this forum :D

Probably Pokemon. I haven't got it yet as I wanted to finish some other games first. Depending on when I get round to it though it might end up being Zelda that I get next.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl
Rune Factory 4

These are the games I plan on playing. I'm a huge fan of Atlus and I wanted to try out Rune Factory. :3

Bravely Default, of course. Considering SMT IV, and Super Smash Bros for fun, too. And Fantasy Life: Link, if English version released.

Bravely Default, of course. Considering SMT IV, and Super Smash Bros for fun, too. And Fantasy Life: Link, if English version released.

SMT4 is well worth the price. You should definitely get the game. Can't go wrong with it :3

If I get the money, I'm most definitely gonna buy the Legend of Zelda first and then I'll go for Ace Attorney followed by Arkham Origins Blackgate. :D

If I get the money, I'm most definitely gonna buy the Legend of Zelda first and then I'll go for Ace Attorney followed by Arkham Origins Blackgate. :D

For Arkham Origins Blackgate, wait a review first. The trailer was a little buggy :p

For Arkham Origins Blackgate, wait a review first. The trailer was a little buggy :p
Well, yes I'll wait but I'm definitely gonna get the game. I am a Huge Batman fan and this one seems promising for a handheld.

I want to get Animal crossing new leaf next. Or pokemon x or y. Maybe mario kart 7.

Well, that happened me once...
I got two months without playing with my 3DS, I was really close to sell it, later I started to play with it again.
2 months later I found this forum :D

that's an interesting story, man. i'm glad that you're having fun.

Back