Which Game Are You Going To Get Next For The 3DS?

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
How good is the 3DS version for Sonic Lost World? I would think the console version would be better but perhaps I'm wrong.
Well @Erixsan explained to me what he thought was better and I agreed with him (he made good points) so when he comes online hopefully he will reply :)

Well @Erixsan explained to me what he thought was better and I agreed with him (he made good points) so when he comes online hopefully he will reply :)
which version did he say was better? Console or 3DS? I'm a bit confused what you meant there.

which version did he say was better? Console or 3DS? I'm a bit confused what you meant there.
Well he made his point on the 3DS version, hopefully when he comes online you can PM him about the question.

Naagza, I said the 3DS version is better, but I can be 100% sure because I didn't played the Wii U counterpart because I don't have the Wii U.

In the case of Sonic Lost World, I made a review here:
http://3dspedia.com/sonic-lost-world-3ds-review/

I can only said there is more replay value I found after making the review, but in the first run in some levels you will get some frustrated.

Without experience, this game is hard as hell.

What this means?
When you start to play, lifes are treasure.
When you finish the game and start completing the game (S ranks, red starts, play extra levels and hard mode) life are really easy to keep.

In my opinion is harder than Sonic Adventure 2.

Naagza, I said the 3DS version is better, but I can be 100% sure because I didn't played the Wii U counterpart because I don't have the Wii U.

In the case of Sonic Lost World, I made a review here:
http://3dspedia.com/sonic-lost-world-3ds-review/

I can only said there is more replay value I found after making the review, but in the first run in some levels you will get some frustrated.

Without experience, this game is hard as hell.

What this means?
When you start to play, lifes are treasure.
When you finish the game and start completing the game (S ranks, red starts, play extra levels and hard mode) life are really easy to keep.

In my opinion is harder than Sonic Adventure 2.
Huh interesting. A game that's better on the handheld than on the console....well you don't see that everyday. But yeah, I guess Sonic was meant for Handhelds typically...but this is one of the first 3D sonic games that's like that haha

A Link Between Worlds of course ;D

Reactions: Marc
Huh interesting. A game that's better on the handheld than on the console....well you don't see that everyday. But yeah, I guess Sonic was meant for Handhelds typically...but this is one of the first 3D sonic games that's like that haha
I sometimes favor a game on a portable device rather than its console, I can't think of any examples at the moment but there were a few.

I sometimes favor a game on a portable device rather than its console, I can't think of any examples at the moment but there were a few.

Yeah, I know so examples too... But here, 3DS and Wii U are different games, not just ports...

A Link Between Worlds of course ;D

I wish I had money for the launch day...
The game will be gorgeous!

Yeah, I know so examples too... But here, 3DS and Wii U are different games, not just ports...
Yeah, those two consoles have different gaming attributes/features so I agree.

Well in terms of mobility it's great, but in terms of graphics and feel it does not necessarily feel so great. Arguably the best console is PC with many games lol

Well in terms of mobility it's great, but in terms of graphics and feel it does not necessarily feel so great. Arguably the best console is PC with many games lol
Yeah well I actually don't bother about graphics to much, once the game is well developed (story,character,gameplay) it's all good.

Reactions: dwikrid

Bad example: JRPG games

Ok, well my thoughts have changed again after watching Nintendo Direct, the next game (and first) that I will be purchasing from the eShop is The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, it looks amazing

Reactions: Moon Rain
Yeah well I actually don't bother about graphics to much, once the game is well developed (story,character,gameplay) it's all good.
yeah, in general graphics don't matter too much. But there are some games that are clearly less fun with handheld with things in addition to graphics. For example, Harry Potter games are probably best for consoles/PC rather than the DS.

yeah, in general graphics don't matter too much. But there are some games that are clearly less fun with handheld with things in addition to graphics. For example, Harry Potter games are probably best for consoles/PC rather than the DS.
Yeah I agree, sometimes the graphics is bad but if the gameplay is bad also then I would not like that game, I love mostly the Final Fantasy series because of their quality games, I think that the 3DS has a lot of well defined games also.

Yeah I agree, sometimes the graphics is bad but if the gameplay is bad also then I would not like that game, I love mostly the Final Fantasy series because of their quality games, I think that the 3DS has a lot of well defined games also.
Yeah, the 3DS definitely made huge improvements in gameplay experience compared to the DS. And the games that were already good became EVEN BETTER (case in point: Gen V to Gen VI)

Pokemon X and then Animal Crossing : New Leaf hopefully :/

We have a sort of Christmas-like party on the fifth of December, and I think I get A Link Between Worlds then :)

Yeah, the 3DS definitely made huge improvements in gameplay experience compared to the DS. And the games that were already good became EVEN BETTER (case in point: Gen V to Gen VI)
I agree, they modified it rather well to be honest, I can't wait to see the next generation of the DS, it will be epic.

I agree, they modified it rather well to be honest, I can't wait to see the next generation of the DS, it will be epic.
Assuming they *make* another DS lol....Who's to say they won't make a TS (triple screen :p) or something like that lol

Reactions: Reece
Back