Which Game Are You Going To Get Next For The 3DS?

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Well, yes I'll wait but I'm definitely gonna get the game. I am a Huge Batman fan and this one seems promising for a handheld.

True. It looks great on PSVita and 3DS.
You will buy it physical or digital?

that's an interesting story, man. i'm glad that you're having fun.

Hehe... Thanks! :p

Prob. Pokemon X if not SSB3DS

Maybe I'm just living under a rock, but what's the craze with Animal Crossing? I've never played one so I wouldn't know :p

I need help, which game to get between Shin Megami Tensi IV/Fire Emblem:Awakening/Kid Icarius: Uprising ? I don't know which is better and can you label them from which one I should get first to the one I can wait on.

I need help, which game to get between Shin Megami Tensi IV/Fire Emblem:Awakening/Kid Icarius: Uprising ? I don't know which is better and can you label them from which one I should get first to the one I can wait on.
Hard choose...

Shin Megami Tensi IV
Interesting story, good music, good gameplay, a little hard, long and fun.

Fire Emblem:Awakening
Great story, excellent music, great gameplay, can be hard, not that long if you only play story mode, and lots of fun.

Kid Icarius: Uprising
Didn't played it yet.

So SMTIV or FEA?
SMTIV would be perfect to players who want a good and long challenge.
FEA would be perfect to players who want a good game and story.

It's a tie.

Senran Kagura Burst. It'll have a November release, as far as I know.

I want to get acnl as my first 3ds game. what do you guys think about that idea? or do you guys think i should get Xor Y?

I want to get acnl as my first 3ds game. what do you guys think about that idea? or do you guys think i should get Xor Y?

I would choose in that case Animal Crossing. It's the perfect start.

I would choose in that case Animal Crossing. It's the perfect start.
Ok i think i will. Do you have Animal crossing New Leaf? also how did you get so many games?

Ok i think i will. Do you have Animal crossing New Leaf? also how did you get so many games?

1. No, I don't have the game,
2. Working, paying them. I won some eShop games too from contests.

1. No, I don't have the game,
2. Working, paying them. I won some eShop games too from contests.
You work :0
I need some money soon to buy games also.

You work :0
I need some money soon to buy games also.

Yeah, I do some stuff some times and with the earned money I buy my games.
Also some of my games are bought by my parents as a gift...

Also a big advantage I had is selling my PSP and my PS3 with the games, so I had extra money for buying and start playing :p

Yeah, I do some stuff some times and with the earned money I buy my games.
Also some of my games are bought by my parents as a gift...

Also a big advantage I had is selling my PSP and my PS3 with the games, so I had extra money for buying and start playing :p
This may sound dumb but I don't really spend my money to buy stuff from me, I rather buy for other people, when I buy something for me I fell that I don't want it, I spent over $1000 TT on my family buying gifts for christmas.

I am planning to sell my DSI XL to buy some 3DS games.

Hard choose...

Shin Megami Tensi IV
Interesting story, good music, good gameplay, a little hard, long and fun.

Fire Emblem:Awakening
Great story, excellent music, great gameplay, can be hard, not that long if you only play story mode, and lots of fun.

Kid Icarius: Uprising
Didn't played it yet.

So SMTIV or FEA?
SMTIV would be perfect to players who want a good and long challenge.
FEA would be perfect to players who want a good game and story.

It's a tie.
I think that I would go with Shin Megami Tensei then Fire Emblem: Awakening then Kid Icarius :)
Shin Megami Tensei IV looks like a really fun game, I always like an interesting long story with a challenge.
Shortly after I will buy Fire Emblem, I love the FE series so I don't think I will be disappointed with that game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that I would go with Shin Megami Tensei then Fire Emblem: Awakening then Kid Icarius :)
Shin Megami Tensei IV looks like a really fun game, I always like an interesting long story with a challenge.
Shortly after I will buy Fire Emblem, I love the FE series so I don't think I will be disappointed with that game.
DLC ALERT. DLC ALERT. Fire Emblem: Awakening has some pretty good DLC to go along with it if you're interested, so keep that in mind :p

DLC ALERT. DLC ALERT. Fire Emblem: Awakening has some pretty good DLC to go along with it if you're interested, so keep that in mind :p
Oh well that sounds cool also, now I don't know which to choose, I think I will go with Shin Megami Tensei still

Shin Megami Tensei IV also have good DLC's, too.

Shin Megami Tensei IV also have good DLC's, too.
Well, I will have to still go with Shin Megami Tensei IV then, I had no idea those both games had DLC in it.

Animal Crossing New Leaf
The Legend Of Zelda : A Link Between Worlds
Super Smash Bros. For The 3DS

Sadly I Dont Have Any Money Currently. Lol.

I'm getting sonic lost world then pokemon y

How good is the 3DS version for Sonic Lost World? I would think the console version would be better but perhaps I'm wrong.

Back