Which is better Super Mario 3D World or Super Mario 3D Land?

• Thread starter Necromancer540
  • Start date

• Total voters
Necromancer540

Necromancer540

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk

I have played Super mario 3D World at my friends house, but I have also played Super Mario 3D Land at some demo somewhere. It was a difficult choice, But I went with SM3D World because it is newer, has a bit more features and polished graphics for the Wii u. I also like the 3DS version of SM#D land, it is portable and fun, but I picked SM3D World for the reasons above :) ^

Both are great games.

3D World's HD visuals & 4 player mayhem make it superior! It's a more fleshed out version of 3D Land.

3DWorld by a land slide...it expands the formula of 3Dland and then some...its harder, better designed, with more original music, more bosses, and an overall better experience . So yeah, 3Dland is trumped.

Reactions: 532
3DWorld by a land slide...it expands the formula of 3Dland and then some...its harder, better designed, with more original music, more bosses, and an overall better experience . So yeah, 3Dland is trumped.
But don't forget the fact that it was one of the first 3DS games. i

I think Super Mario 3D World because there are more playable characters. Also Rosalina as a playable character as well.

super Mario 3d land for me :p i haven't played the other one but i will tell you that super Mario 3d land was very good and since M3DW is newer it might be better :p but get both :p they are both great :p

I'm definitely going with Super Mario 3D World, the game offers A LOT more content, and variety, you can choose more than one character, you can play multiplayer with friends, each world is creatively designed, it's worth the money! 3D Land looks like it's an amazing game, but lacks the overall gameplay content, 3D Land is weaker in all aspects compared to 3D World.

Reactions: TAG
OK, I'm not sure about it but isn't Super Mario 3D World a Nintendo Wii U only game? If that's the case then there's no point in comparing both games because definitely 3D World is going to be the better one.

Voting 3D Land because you haven't played 3D World isn't exactly a fair way to compare them, but alright.

Voting 3D Land because you haven't played 3D World isn't exactly a fair way to compare them, but alright.

Same i Vote 3d Land, because i have not play 3d world. although it looks quite cool.

Same i Vote 3d Land, because i have not play 3d world. although it looks quite cool.

You really should save your vote until you play it since you don't have an informed opinion about it.

Reactions: 3dsatackman

No, I was making a point against what you just said. I voted SM3DW.

It depends. If you really like to play Co-op with your friends, then SM3DW is better. SM3DW has better graphics, but is a bit too easy. SM3DL has a bit of a challenge compared to SM3DW, and it is a lot of fun to use the 3D to solve puzzles. The 3D is recommended to be used.

No, I was making a point against what you just said. I voted SM3DW.
oops sorry i misunderstood. and if i now i actualy wontwant to change becasu e i went to a walmart, adn i played a demo like wiiu of sm3dw on it . adn if the demo is like the game i like the grafics but it is too easy.

Wait til you get towards the end if you think it's too easy ... ;)

It depends. If you really like to play Co-op with your friends, then SM3DW is better. SM3DW has better graphics, but is a bit too easy. SM3DL has a bit of a challenge compared to SM3DW, and it is a lot of fun to use the 3D to solve puzzles. The 3D is recommended to be used.
I think that you're the only person who said that 3Dworld is easier than 3Dland...which "really" does NOT look like it would be the case.

I think that you're the only person who said that 3Dworld is easier than 3Dland...which "really" does NOT look like it would be the case.
Ugh I can't edit it, I meant World was challenging :oops:

Easy, Super Mario 3D World.
Multiplayer, more levels, a different story, HD...

I want to play that game so bad T_T

3D World has a much more rich experience, with more content and a fantastic soundtrack. 3D World is more challenging at times, thanks to the "it needs 3D so you can judge distance" camera angles, as well as the difficulty peak at about World 6.

Back