Which Mario character deserves their own game?

• Thread starter TheEnglishwaffle
  • Start date
TheEnglishwaffle

TheEnglishwaffle

Baron of Waffles
Towns Folk
Me, personally, I think that Bowser does. Thoughts?

Reactions: Rockback
I think Waluigi should get his own game like wario did except waluigi can use his body like a spring to bounce to new areas and be able to do unique things. while it would be cool to see a game from bowsers perspective i dont think it would work.

Reactions: TheEnglishwaffle
Yea I think bowser should get his own game to explain his cause for doing what he does and to explain his story/past. They could name it like super bowser 3d land!

Reactions: BlackTunicLink
I think Daisy should get her own game, She is one who deserves love from Nintendo.

Reactions: Rockback and BlackTunicLink
Not many mario fans are fans of daisy.....maybe roaslina because she is going to be in the next smash bros!

If i had to choose one it'd be mario.
Here are the reasons:
it's named after him
there have already been a few titles based off him and people love them
also he's the most popular character
he's Italian
um idk he is in some of the games and has some spinoffs
he is cooler than luigi even thugh he cant jump as well in the new super mario bros wiiu

I think Piranha Plant should have his own game! He may be a dangerous plant who attacks Mario but I am sure inside he really just wants a friend. He has been jumped on by Mario too many times!

I think Piranha Plant should have his own game! He may be a dangerous plant who attacks Mario but I am sure inside he really just wants a friend. He has been jumped on by Mario too many times!
And that is when he shows his true nature, You can't jump on Piranha Plants without being killed.

The Goomba. Unless he hasn't already had one, he totally deserves one for being Mario's most popular enemy. Imagine the protagonist being a Goomba and the aim of the game is to not be stomped by a superstar Mario!

That's gonna be hard.

I think Waluigi should get a game for himself. Out of all the Mario characters, I think he is one of the least known. I remember play Super Mario 64 and thinking that maybe Waluigi would be a secret unlock, but he wasn't. There should definitely be a game (RPG style) that tells his story, his relationship to Mario and Luigi, and his "current" whereabouts. It would really help clear the mist around one of Nintendo's least prominent characters in the Mario universe.

I think Bowser should get a game where you are Bowser and you have to kidnap Princess Peach. LOL

I Think Meta Knight Deserves His Own Game When Kirby Gets Captured And Kirby Loses His Powers To Suck And Copy Things And Meta Knight Has Too Save Kirby With The Help Of King DeDeDe

Thats Who I Think Should Get There Own Game

How about King Boo? let's say Bowser and his crew are after a valuable item or they target Mario and company but King Boo and his minions want to take them down first or want the treasure for their greedy selves! xD

Toad is one of my favourite characters. As you know he has got her own game and I think it is a pleasure for us, whom admire him. I don't have the game yet, I am expecting for it because I will have it for Christmas present.

... the goomba seen as they are kinda the mine enymys a part from bowser but they should be like a rpg like the goombellas and things in or is that to much like papermario or u could like play as all the villins defeating all the good guys an professor e glad is inventing things for goombas cuz they could use a hypnotize thing but the hypnotize could ware of so sometimes helps Mario brothers he could like make a machine that gos wrong an it turns good into bad and good into bad but cuz its his invenshion he keeps switching back

Wow I haven't thought about this question but it is good you ask, you know nowadays nintendo has launched a great deal of new games from the mario universe, but I still think the only one who doesn't have its own game is bowser, you know, mario has it, luigi has it, toad has it, well perhaps we can think about goomba too hehehe

Browser to me should definitely get his own game,it will be like you have to kidnap princess peach and fight Mario and they should put in mini games and plus new modes for bowser like dry bowser and maybe he can fight other villians too like waluigi.Browser is deserving of getting a new game almost all the characters in the Mario story have their own game even toad.

Honestly, I think Luigi should get another game. His own personal game is really Luigi's Mansion. Maybe a story explaining his past adventures with his brother, maybe a style like Sonic Generations. Or what be really cool is his own Paper game, like Paper Luigi spinoff. I haven't a clue what Nintendo might do to Mario's brother, and I'm really just spitballing ideas, but I'll let Nintendo surprise us.

Bowser Jr. A game that tells the entire story about Bowser Jr.'s life including...who his mom is?

Bowser would make for an interesting experience, though the game would most likely not be a regular Mario platformer (though it would be hilarious seeing Bowser jumping and twirling around). Perhaps an RPG where Princess Peach gets captured by some villain who puts Mario and Luigi out of commission, so he rescues her instead because he doesn't want some new guy stealing the girl he's spent the past 30+ years trying to kidnap/marry.

Reactions: 3823
Back