Which Mario character deserves their own game?

• Thread starter TheEnglishwaffle
  • Start date
I'd want it to be Peach. :love:

I know there has already been Super-Princess Peach on DS, but we need something better than that. A game where Peach rescues Mario! I loved 3d world, because peach (Finally) didn't get kidnapped. Maybe a 3dish game like Mario Galaxy 1 with the Main character as peach. She can float with her umbrella, float midair and attack using her hyaa-chaa:rotfl:

I'd want it to be Peach. :love:

I know there has already been Super-Princess Peach on DS, but we need something better than that. A game where Peach rescues Mario! I loved 3d world, because peach (Finally) didn't get kidnapped. Maybe a 3dish game like Mario Galaxy 1 with the Main character as peach. She can float with her umbrella, float midair and attack using her hyaa-chaa:rotfl:

Not JUST Peach, but Toadsworth too! Princess Peach can't go on an adventure without her old bodyguard! He may be old, but he sure can play baseball.

Anyleaf, I think Toadsworth is very underappreciated. Maybe there should be DLC for Captain Toad called Captain Toadsworth: The Adventures of the Old Bean...I don't know. I just love Toadsworth. xD

I think War- oh wait, uh Lui- wait .-.

UHHH Toad imo, he's a cool character :D

I know Luigi Already has his own game but they should make more games on Luigi.

Either a koopa or Bowser. Bowser can be like Mario but crush normal goo bas by walking on them, and he can get a powerup that let's him breath a stream of fire like im super smash bros 4. The koopa would be able to go into its shell, kind of like Mario with the blue shell powerup(not the exploding blue shell, the one he hides in)

I think Daisy, I love her, she is very cute!

I had an idea for something like this... although I lost it :banghead:

Reactions: Rockback
Bowser having his own game would be amazing. Imagine playing as Bowser, and having to kidnap Princess Peach and defeating Mario!! That would be AMAZING. I really doubt it will ever happen, but if it ever does, you know I'll get it (if the game looks fun of course). Also Waluigi needs his own game. But what would it be about?

Bowser may have bis but he deserves his one unique game. Like how Luigi’s mansion and super princess peach are new games.

Bowser needs his own game. Luigi has games, Mario has games, even Peach has Super Princess Peach. So, why not show Bowser some love and make a game about him? It’d be pretty dang awesome if done correctly. Imagine how that would happen. :p

Yea I think bowser should get his own game to explain his cause for doing what he does and to explain his story/past. They could name it like super bowser 3d land!
Bowser does have his own game called Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story It is a very fun game to play when your bored

I Think Meta Knight Deserves His Own Game When Kirby Gets Captured And Kirby Loses His Powers To Suck And Copy Things And Meta Knight Has Too Save Kirby With The Help Of King DeDeDe

Thats Who I Think Should Get There Own Game
That game would be kirby star alies Kirby throws hearts at bad guys faces and then they be like yay friend

We need a realistic Goomba simulator where you try to avoid getting stepped on and getting hit by fireballs sort of like all those Mario DS and Mario Party minigames. Nabbit would be neat too and sort of have even harder levels designed just for him or better yet a boss gauntlet. He's a thief right? Then all you need in the plot is something to steal and have Wario as the villain.

Back