Which Mario character deserves their own game?

• Thread starter TheEnglishwaffle
  • Start date
how about kamek or maybe like a rpg of kamek where as u go on u unlock new things and new magic and he might work with bowser for 1st levels but then give up and runaway and posibly team with mario bros well petend and then zap them away to a cell and at 1st kamek wont be able to fly and beable to shoot magic but u get different magic and u get to zap bowsers minions and get them to team up and beat bowser or something like that

Luigi even though he has his own games I feel like he should have a better adventure. Like new enemies, better graphics, new and more levels, new power ups and lots of more features. I don't only want to see him in Luigi's Mansion but in better games like his own Luigi 3d Land or something.

An interesting idea for a game would be about the seven koopalings, Iggy, Lemmy, Morton, Wendy, Roy, Larry, and Ludwig. I don't exactly know how a game like this would work out, but it seems like a pretty cool idea. Each koopalings could have special abilities, like Iggy could use a lot of technology, like robots and machines. Lemmy could be pretty speedy with his ball. Morton could be very strong. If enough time and effort is put into this, it could be a pretty awesome game!

How about bowser jr or the koopalings may be a interesanting idea

I think that a goomba should get their own game. Maybe they are tired of being squashed all the time and want something new. There could be something like mario and minis where you strategically set out goombas on platforms. They could have a story like the king Goomba wants some food and the small goombas have to get it for him or to him or something like that. The game would be very interesting.

Bowser! He is a classic character and he could kidnap the princess and send enemies and create levels, and try to stop the CPU from completing your 8 worlds. There could be 4 player, were 1 player controls Bowser, 2 player is Mario ( try to stop your friends from completing your levels. ) 3 player as Bowser Jr. to set up traps, and 4 player as Luigi witch is like Mario. Of course you go through levels and stop Mario.

I think Waluigi deserves a game as well after all he is a boss at doing so many things and the dude has got some mad skills.At least one game and seeing he is a bad guy there should make a game for him to foght other bad guys.

i think bower sould get a game

Goomba Simulator pls

I'm not really sure what else I'd like. They've done Peach. They've done Toad now.

I guess I'd like a possible puzzle game based on Professor E. Gadd where you have to create inventions.

Bowser, maybe something like Super Paper Bowser where you have to save Princess Bowseriee or something XD

There should be a new Peach game

i think waluigi deserves his own game :thumbsup::nailbiting::angelic:

I think Waluigi should get a game for himself. Out of all the Mario characters, I think he is one of the least known. I remember play Super Mario 64 and thinking that maybe Waluigi would be a secret unlock, but he wasn't. There should definitely be a game (RPG style) that tells his story, his relationship to Mario and Luigi, and his "current" whereabouts. It would really help clear the mist around one of Nintendo's least prominent characters in the Mario universe.

It would be great if Waluigi had his own game. Since Wario has had many games, I don't see why he can't have at least one. Even Toad has had one.

Wow I haven't thought about this question but it is good you ask, you know nowadays nintendo has launched a great deal of new games from the mario universe, but I still think the only one who doesn't have its own game is bowser, you know, mario has it, luigi has it, toad has it, well perhaps we can think about goomba too hehehe

I agree. Bowser should get his own game. Epecially since characters like Toad got one.

@Fulmine you know what I think Bowser has a great potential to be the host of his own game. On the other hand, you mentioned something about toad's game, to me that game is terrific! Me and my girlfriend love toad, he is so humble and so brave at the same time that it is more than fair that nintendo gave him his own game.

@Fulmine you know what I think Bowser has a great potential to be the host of his own game. On the other hand, you mentioned something about toad's game, to me that game is terrific! Me and my girlfriend love toad, he is so humble and so brave at the same time that it is more than fair that nintendo gave him his own game.

Yeah, it is fair that he got his own game. You're right, he is a very humble and brave character. I'm glad you and your girlfriend love Toad and his game. I like Toad, too. I actually haven't played his game, though. I really should get it sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me, personally, I think that Bowser does. Thoughts?
He already does its called Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story for DS and 3ds

Game where Maria, Luigi and Peach all get kidnapped and Bowser and koopas have to save them would be intresting
Also game about Rosalina and her lumas sounds nice since they got in Smash bros too

Too many Goomba and Bowser games. They should make a game for ShyGuy, no doubt about it

I think that nabbit from New super mario bros.U for Wii U Should have his own game even though he is a new character to the mario Cast he was not fully introduced and has not taken off his disguise so we dont know who is under it. Maybe the game could have cutscenes and have a story about how he got his talent of stealing.It would not work as a multiplayer game though. It would be released on Wii U And not so likely 3DS

I think they should do a new super Mario bros game with bowser and bowser jr. It would be so good. It could start with Mario taking peach back and everything swaps.

Back