Lovebeat

Lovebeat

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
The old Retro Red Nintendo logo
nintendologo.png

or the casual gray
thumb_nintendo_logo_grey.jpg

Gray has essentially always been Nintendo's corporate color, but I think Red suited Nintendo better.

Red because it reminds me of the red "super nintendo" logo that was on every snes game. That and because grey is a dull color for a logo.

Reactions: BumpyCarz
Red, because it's just such a "Nintendo" colour to use and the grey is way too dull for such a great company.

The red one. It stands out much more and looks better, imo.

I like the gray color for the Nintendo logo better, I don't know why, really.

I like the red, it makes the letters stand out more.

Casual gray gets my vote although the red catches the eye more, :artist:

Red is a more striking colour, and less likely to wash into the background. I voted for red.

I like the gray mainly because I don't like that shade of red. Red just stands out while the gray seems more formal.

Red, because it looks classical in my opinion.

The red one is simply classic. I also quite like the blue one they use(d?) in Japan.

I like the red one better. It stands out and is just more catchy to look at, IMO.
If you put both logos side by side, I can guarantee that the red one will attract more attention.

The red of course, it has a better feel to it, in my opinion. They should of never changed it, so many people relate to that red logo.

I'll have to go with the classic red colored Nintendo logo because it looks much more better than the dull grey one.

Red. Gray can be a dull color, but it can work on certain things. The Nintendo logo is not one of those. It really just looks underwhelming.

They kept the same design, though. AND THEY NEEDED TO!

I like the gray more but the red fits Nintendo better c:

I like the red logo better.
It just screams ''Nintendo'' and it's the color I always see and think of when I hear the word ''Nintendo'', ''Classic''and ''Retro''.:rotfl:
But the gray color also makes Nintendo seem like a company that doesn't mess around and means serious business. :artist:

I liked the grey one because that's the one that's used on the buildings of nintendo. Also the grey one is more iconic since that's the first design of the logo they made and used.

Red; it looks nicer, fits Nintendo better, and stands out more overall.

Back