• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date

Which Nintendo logo do you prefer?

• Red

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Gray

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
I think the red Nintendo Logo is very eye-catching but the gray one is my preferred, I don't know why but for them I like the gray, like with PlayStation I like that blue color and on xbox I like nothing.

Gray because it actually looks more retro and oldie styled than the other one, and also because Gray just looks more casual and laid back.

I prefer the gray logo, the red one stands out a bit too much. Like Artisan said, gray looks more formal, which I like.

The Gray logo is better, because the Red logo stands out too much. Gray is over there, just being casual and formal. I admit, Gray is pretty dull and boring, and it shouldn't be used on a big company like Nintendo, but Gray just seems to fit. Gray has a better feel to the logo, too

I would have to say the Red one, it is more colorful, and more eye catching. The Grey one looks more bland, and colorless though. Plus Red is my favorite color.

I like the red logo better because it sort of has that retro personality to it. Nintendo's logo is already pretty basic as it is and gray doesn't make it anymore appealing. I wish they started printing the red logo on console boxes instead of gray too.

#Redftw

What fail! There is only one true Nintendo logo:

but yeah the red logo is the best.

I'm gong to have to say the red one. It was the one I say the most when I was a kid growing up with Nintendo. I think iy stands out there more and says' " look at me, I'm Nintendo!" The grey one is just kinda bland.

I personally think that the gray one looks better since it makes Nintendo look more professional in my opinion . It really gives a nice look overall as well so I choose the gray . Though the red also does look cool too but I guess things are bound to change sometime :p

I like the red one, it seems friendlier and it's been in many games. Not to mention that red is the iconic color for Nintendo. The gray logo I only remember seeing pop up on the game cases or game discs. Not to mention the gray one reminds me of how color blind I am.

The red one stands out more but I like the grey one better. It looks more professional, like people have been saying.

I choose the red color,even if it's not much of a difference now that I realized,with both having different colors and same structure. :p

The red logo. I can't see it without hearing one of the little critters' voices from the starting sequence of Animal Crossing, Population: Growing! Oh, the nostalgia...

Red one is the best.

I think they both look nice, but I think the red one is better tbh. It stands out more than the grey one and is more suitable for a white background than a grey one is. That said, the grey one would work well on black backgrounds, so really either one could work. Most things I see with Nintendo tend to be on a white background though, so the red would be more fitting.

I voted for red because I feel that Gray is a weird color for a logo of a video game company. It looks better, Stands out more, it fits Nintendo. So, I think Red is better than Gray.

I vote for the Red Logo since it stands out more than the Gray Logo. I feel like it suits Nintendo more. The Red Logo pops out from a White background, unlike the Gray one, which almost blends in with white. I feel that the Red Logo pretty much stands out with almost every color that there is.

Red! No reason to even consider the grey one! The red logo looks so much better and stands out, which is good! Now, if instead of grey it was silver, then that would be the best! However, as said above, the best logo by far is the Nintendo 64 one! It wasn't so dull and simple, it was colorful and looked pretty nice! Since it isn't in the choices though, I'm going with red!:thumbsup:

I will say i like red logo better than that grey one

When i use to look at that grey logo first thing that always came into my mind i boring and really dull.
I really don't like red logo that much but at least it is better than that dull and boring logo.

Back