• Start date

Which Nintendo logo do you prefer?

• Red

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Gray

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
Red is a bright color I like it more than the dull grey

Red because it's easy to see for some of us who have trouble seeing,or have to wear glasses. Red looks better than gray a lot better and it stands out more than gray, it's brighter color and I like bright colors most people like red not dull boring grey. Red is More happy, more inspiring. The logo should be red for sure.

Red seems like the most nostalgic color for a person who grew up playing Nintendo because the red logo always pops up in games like New super Mario and Super Mario 64 for the DS and other Mario games on other Nintendo consoles. I also think the reason why the Nintendo logo main beloved color is red because the main Nintendo's mascot Mario's overals are red and the color red is the color of Hiroshi Yamauchi favorite scarf which is why Nintendo's famicom is the color red.

Nintendo is definitely known for having red cooperated with the logo (white background, red logo or red background, white logo). But honestly, I don't really care. I won't tell them "What's up with this gray thing you're going with?" It's still Nintendo in the end.

I much prefer the red logo to the gray one, as the gray looked much too bland to suit Nintendo's peppy and fun-loving personality. Plus, red has been the standard for a long time now and it has been appearing on Nintendo game packages for as long as I can remember.

Can't see the logos in the OP anymore, guess the hosting site might've died or something... heh.

Either way, from what I remember of their logos, red really suits them better. It's more colourful which is something I feel Nintendo has always valued... or used to, their games get so increasingly dark and grim now compared to their old games.

Nonetheless, for a company known for the likes of Mario and Pokemon, a dull grey isn't really going to suit them at all. These games are far more colourful and grey makes it look like a generic corporation rather than the kind of company Nintendo really is (or was). Red is even Mario's colour!

Can't see the logos in the OP anymore, guess the hosting site might've died or something... heh.

Either way, from what I remember of their logos, red really suits them better. It's more colourful which is something I feel Nintendo has always valued... or used to, their games get so increasingly dark and grim now compared to their old games.

Nonetheless, for a company known for the likes of Mario and Pokemon, a dull grey isn't really going to suit them at all. These games are far more colourful and grey makes it look like a generic corporation rather than the kind of company Nintendo really is (or was). Red is even Mario's colour!
Nintendo Red represents the blood sweat and tears used to make their consoles, toys, and games. Grey represents your brain matter because that's what they're taking from you. #2spooki4me

Nintendo Red represents the blood sweat and tears used to make their consoles, toys, and games. Grey represents your brain matter because that's what they're taking from you. #2spooki4me

Ah, I get why they switched from grey to red now. The grey was to represent our brains, our minds, which they twisted and manipulated to hypnotise us under their control, bend us to their will.

The red represents the blood of their enemies that will be shed. By who? By us, of course. We've been brainwashed. In two years time, they're gonna release the newest Mario game, which will look better than any game they released previously. Everyone will want to play it. Everyone will buy it, then they will play it.

What then? Well, through subliminal messaging, the latest Mario game will activate the sleeper agent subconscious they planted into us for years (remember the grey logo?) and turn us into killing machines to take over the world with.

It sounds like a terrible sci-fi action flick but this is actually what they're planning and this evidence proves it. They aim to use their status as game company to control our minds and take over the world. We must wake up, we must destroy the subliminal programming they have implanted within us, and take back our freedom. For justice!

• Funny
Reactions: Artisan
Back