Who are your closest friends?

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Pookie

Pookie

Doubles <3
Banned User
So, most likely every member here has really good friends on this forum right?! So what I'm asking all of you now is, who are those members? You know, those members you wouldn't want to see leave.

Mine would be,
@Vii - She was my first friend on this forum, and she treated me like a friend. I still talk to her this day. I would never want to see her leave.
@Evelyn - She's a really good and funny friend. I also wouldn't want to see her leave.
@Maple - We don't talk all that much, but that doesn't mean she's not a good friend, she's nice and has a great personality. I wouldn't want her to leave as well.
@Marc - of course Marcy won't leave, but he's an amazing friend overall.
@FrozenDragon - Words can't express how much I wuv chu :hug: xD

So who are your closest friends?

Reactions: Blue Knight and Evelyn
I consider most people here as part of an Internet family ;u; We are Pedians ^-^

Reactions: RashRiolu, Slayerpon Tatsu, Kakea and 12 others
I consider most people here as part of an Internet family ;u; We are Pedians ^-^
Awww ;~;

Hmm I think my list might be a bit too long so lemme just note a couple of members down here :p

@Earth2543 , you are literally the first friend I made here. :3 Even though most of the time we're in the ShoutBox we don't talk much, it's still fun talking to you.

@Spinnerweb, you're my favorite admin. :p Well not favorite exactly, I like all of the admins but from Marc, Mika and you, I feel closer to you. We've had lots of fun times together and I'd never want you to leave Pedia (I don't think you would tho, haha) Thanks for a lot of stuff, hbu mor pls leljkno cooleg. :giggle: *pours a glass of mango juice*

@P2.0, You may not think it but you're actually also one of my closets friends here. =P I absolutely looove your drawings and you're a really nice person. Sorry for shipping you with peeps even though you didn't like it. >~< But we're cool right? :p

@rawrrie, I would never forget to write your name on this list. >.< You're one of the first people I met here and one of the most fab peeps here too. Remember back in the day when I used to order from your shop ALOT? Haha xD You're literally like a sister to me. >.< Stay fab c:

@FrozenDragon, Frodo my bud! :D We've had lots and lots of great times together huh? ^_^ At first, we weren't so close but after chatting in the ShoutBox for a while you've become one of mah BFFs. Oh, and do me a favor and never leave Pedia. :p

@Ynadre, Ynaaaaadreeeeee ~ ! Shimeji buddies >.<)/\(>.< horrible typo buddies too, but let's forget about that now, shall we? xD You're like a little brother to me ;u; I can't really express all the fun we've had lol. Dem tpyos doe. d:

@Wooper, WOOOOPEEEEEH OUR LORD AND SAVIOR :D Noodley arms ftw! :3 [Insert The Noodley Emoji Here] I had lots of fun sacrificing people with you and having the huehuehue battle. xD

@pokefreak , we didn't seem that close either at first, but after you sent me that PM that one day I feel like we're really good friends now. :3 On a more serious note though, remember that you are the real Dave

@Maple, Sis! ^-^ You're also one of my first friends here, idk why but I felt a bit awkward talking to you at first but then kinda felt relaxed later on. xD It was fun shipping people here for no absolute reason and dying Taiiny's hair rainbow and stuff. :p

@Mikaya, Mikaelaaaaa :p Mika, you're fabulous. >.<)/ There is nothing more I can say xD But do me a favor and send me a Wii U along with Splatoon. =P I reeeeally wanna play Splatoon with you ;~; Also, remember that time you actually changed your name to P2's Kouhai? :hilarious:

@TheYESDragon, Hey buddy, lemme tell you that you are fantastic, absolutely fantastic ! :'D (that reference tho, kekeke :p) Gravity Falls & Doctor Who buds! :3 I will make your dream of Waifu Pedia happen if it's the last thing I do >.<)/ I just need more time to bribe Marc into promoting you to an admin =P Then, you can give yourself PC and when Marc gets old you can take over Pedia and do whatever you want with it xD

@Other Peeps I Didn't Tag/Forgot To Tag, you're all amazing too! :D Like Marc said, Pedia is like a family :3 And you're all very important family members to me ^-^

Okay I lied, I listed down lots of peeps, lol :panda:

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, TheYESDragon, Mikaya and 5 others
I just know this thread will make me emotional ;A;

I can't name my closest friends in case someone gets left out accidentally and goes out into the pouring rain to be sad. Y'all know who you are :cat:

Reactions: Mr. Kream, Mikaya, Blue Knight and 3 others
Hmm I think my list might be a bit too long so lemme just note a couple of members down here :p

@Earth2543 , you are literally the first friend I made here. :3 Even though most of the time we're in the ShoutBox we don't talk much, it's still fun talking to you.

@Spinnerweb, you're my favorite admin. :p Well not favorite exactly, I like all of the admins but from Marc, Mika and you, I feel closer to you. We've had lots of fun times together and I'd never want you to leave Pedia (I don't think you would tho, haha) Thanks for a lot of stuff, hbu mor pls leljkno cooleg. :giggle: *pours a glass of mango juice*

@P2.0, You may not think it but you're actually also one of my closets friends here. =P I absolutely looove your drawings and you're a really nice person. Sorry for shipping you with peeps even though you didn't like it. >~< But we're cool right? :p

@rawrrie, I would never forget to write your name on this list. >.< You're one of the first people I met here and one of the most fab peeps here too. Remember back in the day when I used to order from your shop ALOT? Haha xD You're literally like a sister to me. >.< Stay fab c:

@FrozenDragon, Frodo my bud! :D We've had lots and lots of great times together huh? ^_^ At first, we weren't so close but after chatting in the ShoutBox for a while you've become one of mah BFFs. Oh, and do me a favor and never leave Pedia. :p

@Ynadre, Ynaaaaadreeeeee ~ ! Shimeji buddies >.<)/\(>.< horrible typo buddies too, but let's forget about that now, shall we? xD You're like a little brother to me ;u; I can't really express all the fun we've had lol. Dem tpyos doe. d:

@Wooper, WOOOOPEEEEEH OUR LORD AND SAVIOR :D Noodley arms ftw! :3 [Insert The Noodley Emoji Here] I had lots of fun sacrificing people with you and having the huehuehue battle. xD

@pokefreak , we didn't seem that close either at first, but after you sent me that PM that one day I feel like we're really good friends now. :3 On a more serious note though, remember that you are the real Dave

@Maple, Sis! ^-^ You're also one of my first friends here, idk why but I felt a bit awkward talking to you at first but then kinda felt relaxed later on. xD It was fun shipping people here for no absolute reason and dying Taiiny's hair rainbow and stuff. :p

@Mikaya, Mikaelaaaaa :p Mika, you're fabulous. >.<)/ There is nothing more I can say xD But do me a favor and send me a Wii U along with Splatoon. =P I reeeeally wanna play Splatoon with you ;~; Also, remember that time you actually changed your name to P2's Kouhai? :hilarious:

@TheYESDragon, Hey buddy, lemme tell you that you are fantastic, absolutely fantastic ! :'D (that reference tho, kekeke :p) Gravity Falls & Doctor Who buds! :3 I will make your dream of Waifu Pedia happen if it's the last thing I do >.<)/ I just need more time to bribe Marc into promoting you to an admin =P Then, you can give yourself PC and when Marc gets old you can take over Pedia and do whatever you want with it xD

@Other Peeps I Didn't Tag/Forgot To Tag, you're all amazing too! :D Like Marc said, Pedia is like a family :3 And you're all very important family members to me ^-^

It was hard for me to lower it down to 5 :hilarious:
I just know this thread will make me emotional ;A;

I can't name my closest friends in case someone gets left out accidentally and goes out into the pouring rain to be sad. Y'all know who you are :cat:
Good :sneaky:

Yay! \=D/

Like Spinnger :3 said, I can't name closest friends ;-; I have a lot of awesome friends here, I can't exactly rank them or categorize anyone.

Just know that those who see me as a friend, I also consider you my friends :hug:

Reactions: Mikaya, Marc, 2179 and 3 others
@Evelyn even though I think there is more Pedians know you before me, It was an honor that you considered me to be your first friend!

And to everyone out there, you guys are really nice. All of you.
If I have to name a few I'll name @KalTurahk You're my first pedian friend, even though we didn't talk much now I'm alway remember you :D hail the time lord!

@Shadow of Spades my good friend
@Spinnerweb :3
@ToxicWolf1132 master of the manor
@Pandaxclone2, @Robbie and many more I can't possibly list them all
(Don't forget our Amphibian-from-the-Moon @Eightcoins !)

Thank to you guys, my time here was a good one xD

Hey guys, I have a few and sorry if I don't list you.

@Evelyn aka evlyn :hug: shimeji buddies for life! also horrible typo buddy but like you said we should forget about that we've had so much fun together and it just makes me all happy, your like the big sister I never had tbh, may sound weird but its true.

@Gecko we don't get to talk to much anymore, but you were the first pedian I met, and you helped me learn the website and while you taught me about the website I learned that it wasn't about these cards, it is about making friends and having fun with the community.

@Sora the KidSquid thanks for playing Minecraft with me and cheering me up at times, my Minecraft won't work to much anymore but I'm trying to fix it so we can play again.

@FrozenDragon froyo, thanks for playing with me, and thanks for everything you've done for me and much more that you don't even know you've done, you need to get mk7 again so I can wreck you xD

And last,but not least.

@Marc thanks for making this site, if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have friends, I wouldn't be playing 3ds with anyone, I wouldn't of been able to go through things in the past without these pedians cheering me up, thank you, so very much, thanks again :hug:

@everyone else, thank you guys for being my friends, each and everyone of you are one of my friends and nothing will change that, thanks guys :hug:

Reactions: Pookie, Blue Knight and Evelyn
AW Thank you Earthy My close Vocaloid buddy <3

welp, i suppose i'll do this too :T

@Evelyn o~~(◔ᗜ◔)~~o (need i say more?)

@Shadow of Spades ur a good friend of mine and pretty much the person that got me into playing LoL for so long :T

@N Poyo (also change ur name so people can tag u >.<)

@Anime-Tem from what i know, ur the only person on pedia that i actually know/go to school with :T

I'll probably add to this later, so don't hate me if ur not here >.<

Reactions: Pookie, Anime-Tem and Evelyn
@Wooper I know we don't talk much anymore but you are a great friend :p
I already have a list of great friends so sorry guys :p

Reactions: 4771
@Wooper I know we don't talk much anymore but you are a great friend :p
I already have a list of great friends so sorry guys :p
I forgot about you ;~;

It's okai

welp, i suppose i'll do this too :T

@Evelyn o~~(◔ᗜ◔)~~o (need i say more?)

@Shadow of Spades ur a good friend of mine and pretty much the person that got me into playing LoL for so long :T

@N Poyo (also change ur name so people can tag u >.<)

@Anime-Tem from what i know, ur the only person on pedia that i actually know/go to school with :T

I'll probably add to this later, so don't hate me if ur not here >.<
I'd rather not :p

Pretty much if I talk with you a lot either in ShoutBox or PM, you pretty much one of my closest friends, but everyone else is still cool ;)

I'd rather not :p

Pretty much if I talk with you a lot either in ShoutBox or PM, you pretty much one of my closest friends, but everyone else is still cool ;)
Your one of my closest friends but I didn't write you down because I can't tag you :p

Reactions: Mikaya
Your one of my closest friends but I didn't write you down because I can't tag you :p
/rude

Reactions: 2179 and Pookie
I can't name them either. Everyone on Pedia is my friend <3

The close ones, you know who you are, :sneaky:

Reactions: Iridium Winter, 423, Mikaya and 4 others
I can't name them either. Everyone on Pedia is my friend <3

The close ones, you know who you are, :sneaky:
Since you didn't specified anyone, im gonna considering myself your best bud

Reactions: 18
Back