Who are your closest friends?

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Everybody (I don't have any friends offline, I text myself) But if I had to pick, I'd say
@Bobcam7! - One of my closest friends, to the point of brotherhood
@Anime-Tem - Better than my actual brother
@Skyshaymin - My unofficial sister
@Trollchu teh ManSlayer - My first Pedia customer (Bought a shieldon)
@Jeff The Killer - My first friend in this new land
@PersonSP - Made my first sig and got me into GFX
You guys all rock! Even those not mentioned by name!

Reactions: Bobcam7! and Mr. Kream
@Anime-Tem - We have talked in PMs, RPed together, even played Pokémon Showdown, if there is anyone I consider I better friend on the pedia, it's you.

@Skyshaymin - Another good RPing buddy.

@OmarJamal - When everyone else is offline, you're always there to talk to! I remember that day you jumped into the Pokémon RP, I followed you, and you sent me a PM with "Yay! Someone's following me!"

(I met all my best friends from RPs... This is what I get for exploring the Forum!)

Reactions: 24460
Loner here.
No one.

Reactions: spagooti, Iridium Winter and Kakea
It's ok @Bidoof we still love you!

I feel as if I'm close to most people here, listing them would take forever. Love ya guys! <3

Also, I don't wanna accidently hurt anyone if I don't happen to include them in the list. ;_;

Reactions: 423, 18, Blue Knight and 4 others
@OmarJamal, i kinda like him since we met he was kinda cool thou and friendly!!!
@VsunGOLD , we talked alot and we were so close as friends.
@DarkSpyro, we had a good relationship together and his nice too!
@Trollchu teh ManSlayer, i dont know much cause he changed he's name.
And i will say more later etc.!

@JJsquirtle, we played some games and talked much. Nice bud
@Nintendo Marvel fan, we talked alot and played games. Nice bud.
this is just two that where really nice buds.

OmarJamal, we talked a bit. Nice bud.

@Vii, She is nice, we talked a bit when whe traded pokemons. Nice bud

I don't come on here often, so I haven't learn everyone's names... but they're all good friends and as she said:

I don't wanna accidently hurt anyone if I don't happen to include them in the list. ;_;

So I won't name anyone, certain people helped me at certain times: I really thankful for it, even if it was just once and even if I can't remember their pedian names. They are my friends, Thanks everyone! :D

Reactions: Mikaya and Blue Knight

@Vii, She is nice, we talked a bit when whe traded pokemons. Nice bud
This is some friends do. so if you know me and i didn't include you it just means i forgot your pedian name

There are some I am particularly fond of, and others I am not, but the two that take the cake are @doddleoddle and @Spinnerweb

You guys are aight :thumbsup:

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, 2179, 2205 and 3 others
:hug:

Reactions: Mikaya and Alex
I got some pretty cool peeps:

@Apoo the homie that knows how to party

@Forsaken▪ being a good smash practice bud

@HK-47 telling those classy stories (made me hate hot dogs tho)

@Alex for being a pretty cool guy make him mod or I become illegal admin

@Mikaya because she's probably gonna whine if I don't tag her lol

@Spinnerweb for telling me his personal life. He pretty cool.

And finally @Heropon Tatsu because everybody loves that guy

I have other friends but tagging is over rated.

Reactions: 2179, 18, Iridium Winter and 4 others
Ayy, about time I was mentioned. Peach Cobbler the chroo MVP. xD

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Ayy, about time I was mentioned. Peach Cobbler the chroo MVP. xD
Actually my friend Maddy the true MVP but you know :p

I'll say everyone because I don't want to name a couple people (who I know from other forums) and make everyone else feel bad. *group hug*

Reactions: Blue Knight and Mikaya
Close friends, by Summerdown definition, are people whose company is regular and reliable; people who seen the other win and lose in many things, and encourage each other throughout; people that would just talk for (collectively) hours about their dreams, nightmares, loves, projects and goals; people who know the other so well, their presence is commonplace. when one disappears, the other is gonna worry about him/her; people that can kid around with jokes and code-words the other will definitely understand.

To all y'all in my list, I'm grateful to have ya on the team! Y'all rock!
@P2.0 I liked your many blogs so much, I practically copied all of them to read off-line. You and I have done a lot of favors and stuff for each-other, (although I still owe you a few things.) and your posts always makes a good day better. Keep on saving the world, Player Two!

@Snapper, my MV partnah in digital crime. ^~^ We're as old as old friends can get online if you ask me. I'll admit it took a teeny bit of work to get your attention, but now we're stuck on each other: as hard to pull apart as a cat on a sofa! Here's to the mad-cap antics we haven't done yet, oh buddy oh pally oh brother-man!

@Alex Summerdown. Not only are we brothers - people who have to like each other - we're probably the tightest pair of "bros" anybody knows. I always appreciate ya, jumping off the edge of something right beside me, confiding in ya over whatever it was fifteen minutes ago, putting up with me when my temper's just shy of blowing, shouldering as much of the work as I am, sometimes even more, and keeping up as we run this joint from the inside-out.

And to the rest of ya, who I either couldn't think of at this moment or haven't gotten to know well enough yet, y'all got a special place in the Summerdown home, anytime ya need it!

@ToxicWolf1132 Because he was my first friend on pedia. We played monster hunter 4 ultimate, we played mobile games, and chatted about people behind their backs. Now were to the point of a master-slave relationship...

@Sans Because me and sans were one of the first members of night raid on pedia. We forced @Marc to be Mine even though he didnt want to. Sans was always there to give me a bad time in smash also.

@Spinnerweb Because Spinny-Chan is my lovely twin! Were two sides of the same coin, with Spinny being the evil twin and me being the nice twin! :3

@Anime-Tem, @Bobcam7!, @Bandana Boy and @DieForMe, for always joining in when i made a new rp thread. With their help, i was succesfully able to obtain the crown title of rp king. My glory shall remain forever for their loyalty and hardships.

Reactions: Bobcam7! and 18
Well, I didn't prepare a list or anything...buuuuuuuut *pulls out a list*

@Spinnerweb was one of the first people here to make me feel welcome, made my ears bleed listening to BFMV, and even gave me a mudkip identity for a while....those dark dark days :p

@JayRawrTiz was like the first really really good friend I had on these forums. At first, I hated her because this was when I started to do Toxic Manor and I noticed she started doing a similar series of blogs. Eager to beat the competition, I tried to get to know her, and found she was awesome! Seriously Jay, come on pedia more ;-;

@CrashToad124 was like the second really really good friend I had on these forums, and even though he's more sporadic on here nowadays, he's still dope.

@Persona-Chan is my hunting buddy, as we spent pretty much all of last summer just screwing around on mh4u and smash, all the while smack talking and making bad puns. Good times, good times...except that one time XD

@Sans is my smash buddy. Before meeting her, I thought I was good at smash, as I consistently beat mystic and Persona. Sans was all too happy to show that everyone that no, I really do suck and I should be ashamed of myself. Congratulations sans. I am now ashamed of myself.

@Earth2543 is awesome. Not only is he my mother, but he also got me into vocaloid (that's some freaky crap man 0-0) and he's the biggest manor fan. Btw earth, here's a vid for you
:D

@MysticFantasy is awesome! When crash was more active, we'd play smash with Mystic and they would always team up on me. One of my earliest memories on pedia was me rage quitting because I was about to finally beat them in smash, when crash, who had died earlier, took one of Mystic's stocks and killed me by sneaking up on me and smashing me with little Mac's Ko. Mystic also got me involved in one of my earliest rps, which we started in a pm and never finished. Speaking of, we still need to start that Queen rp....

@Derek is the most edgiest industrial music hipster ever. He also introduced me to cool cat, so I'm eternally grateful for having him introduce me to my waifu, daddy derek.

@PersonSP writes the dopest stories on pedia, and is the reason I started writing Toxic Manor! She's also made me a awesome wolf set for me! So yea! That's cool! I forget where I was going with this....so yea! :D

@MLGirby is the coolest conspiracy theorist ever, and even though he probably won't come back, he's still one of my pedian besties.

Finally, I'd also like to include all the pedian wives I have, but weren't mentioned earlier: @Meta Knight, @Nick Wilde, @Taiiny, @Nintendo Marvel fan, @DarkSpyro, @CdbSora, and @Toxiccow. <3

Remember, if I didn't mention you, it's because I hate you. Jk. Unless I really do hate you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2179 and 18
STAPTHHHHHHHH-----------!!!

Loljk

@Sans Because me and sans were one of the first members of night raid on pedia. We forced @Marc to be Mine even though he didnt want to. Sans was always there to give me a bad time in smash also.
We never talk about this again ;~;

Back