Who are your closest friends?

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
I have to many to count, but ill pick out some of them.
@Sora and Roxas Roxra was my very first friend on pedia. With our obviously similar likes and dislikes we are still very much close friends.
@ToxicWolf1132 toxic was the second friend I made we banter back and fourth quite a bit but despite me acting like I hate it it helps me hang on through tough times.
@BetterBushyBurmyBureau one of the friends I made after being on pedia for a while. Apparently we got close enough to be adopted siblings. hey I've always wanted a bro so I'm not complaining.
@Furno ahhh yesss furno the goofball my closest bud although he acts very submissive to me because I'm his " Queen" we are close friends and try to do everything together. We got close through mh4u.
@Pandaxclone2 panda is a great friend we never really talked or were friends till we found out that we had the same birthday. through talking and playing pokemon we became close friends.
@Trollchu teh ManSlayer awww yes can't forget mourning met him one day while in the sb found a like in pokemon. Never got to know him well till I got curious with the voice chat function on pokemon and called him.XD we talked more often and he taught me all the ropes of competitive battling we still chat alot even now. :)
A few good mentions off to the side
@SunnyWindy , @Spinnerweb , @Marc , @Mikaya , @rawrrie, @Vii
Thank u 6 for putting up with my antics while I've been on pedia :3 makes u good friends to me XD.

Reactions: BetterBushyBurmyBureau and 8150
Well, I didn't prepare a list or anything...buuuuuuuut *pulls out a list*

@Spinnerweb was one of the first people here to make me feel welcome, made my ears bleed listening to BFMV, and even gave me a mudkip identity for a while....those dark dark days :p

@JayRawrTiz was like the first really really good friend I had on these forums. At first, I hated her because this was when I started to do Toxic Manor and I noticed she started doing a similar series of blogs. Eager to beat the competition, I tried to get to know her, and found she was awesome! Seriously Jay, come on pedia more ;-;

@CrashToad124 was like the second really really good friend I had on these forums, and even though he's more sporadic on here nowadays, he's still dope.

@Persona-Chan is my hunting buddy, as we spent pretty much all of last summer just screwing around on mh4u and smash, all the while smack talking and making bad puns. Good times, good times...except that one time XD

@Sans is my smash buddy. Before meeting her, I thought I was good at smash, as I consistently beat mystic and Persona. Sans was all too happy to show that everyone that no, I really do suck and I should be ashamed of myself. Congratulations sans. I am now ashamed of myself.

@Earth2543 is awesome. Not only is he my mother, but he also got me into vocaloid (that's some freaky crap man 0-0) and he's the biggest manor fan. Btw earth, here's a vid for you
:D

@MysticFantasy is awesome! When crash was more active, we'd play smash with Mystic and they would always team up on me. One of my earliest memories on pedia was me rage quitting because I was about to finally beat them in smash, when crash, who had died earlier, took one of Mystic's stocks and killed me by sneaking up on me and smashing me with little Mac's Ko. Mystic also got me involved in one of my earliest rps, which we started in a pm and never finished. Speaking of, we still need to start that Queen rp....

@Derek is the most edgiest industrial music hipster ever. He also introduced me to cool cat, so I'm eternally grateful for having him introduce me to my waifu, daddy derek.

@PersonSP writes the dopest stories on pedia, and is the reason I started writing Toxic Manor! She's also made me a awesome wolf set for me! So yea! That's cool! I forget where I was going with this....so yea! :D

@MLGirby is the coolest conspiracy theorist ever, and even though he probably won't come back, he's still one of my pedian besties.

Finally, I'd also like to include all the pedian wives I have, but weren't mentioned earlier: @Meta Knight, @Nick Wilde, @Taiiny, @Nintendo Marvel fan, @DarkSpyro, @CdbSora, and @Toxiccow. <3

Remember, if I didn't mention you, it's because I hate you. Jk. Unless I really do hate you.
Why thank you Toxic. Same goes for you m8. Sorry for never being on I've just been busy. xP

My closet friends?

@Evelyn - EEEEEEEEEVE. She's cool and when we met I was depressed and she made me happier. (I dunno if she knows that tho) I look up to her :3

@Emily's Smile - Ducks :sneaky: Hes also cool, I look up to him as well. :hug:

@PokeFreak - We're buddies and he helped me through a tough time here. >.<)/

@Slayerpon Tatsu - He's awesome and hilarious. He also puts people in his place if they're rude or annoying.

@NormalNinja -
image.gif
He's nice and hilarious. :3

I'm running out of words to say on these so I won't list everyone, just people I can think of

I can't express how much I care for y'all >.<)/

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, Evelyn, 2179 and 2 others
My closet friends?

@Evelyn - EEEEEEEEEVE. She's cool and when we met I was depressed and she made me happier. (I dunno if she knows that tho) I look up to her :3

@Emily's Smile - Ducks :sneaky: Hes also cool, I look up to him as well. :hug:

@PokeFreak - We're buddies and he helped me through a tough time here. >.<)/

@Slayerpon Tatsu - He's awesome and hilarious. He also puts people in his place if they're rude or annoying.

@NormalNinja -
He's nice and hilarious. :3

I'm running out of words to say on these so I won't list everyone, just people I can think of

I can't express how much I care for y'all >.<)/
Same. :hug:

My friends are dis (If ur not here plz feel left out thx <3) jk
N cuz Poyo, but why bother tagging

@Sora and Roxas Cuz why not and he is the only person that really talks to me

@Evelyn because idk

(the 3 up there ^ R my closest because we had a PM but it went innactive cuz spam)
@Derek Because he's the only one who can set up a good discussion in the SB (sorry but its true)
@FaithKitty cuz KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
@Ultimate Chimera because we raid Mc Donalds and we MLG and also someone that actually likes talking to me

Idk who else lol

I can't list everybody (probably because my memory sucks) but here are some of my closest
@Please Understand he is mah SMT buddy and guy I'll never be able to beat on fates (because of the region lock not because I suck) he is one of my best friends with the best names (sorry @FaithKitty)
Speaking of Faithy she is so nice and loves twenty øne pilots (I learned this recently) which is my leading cause of fanboy attacks. I find it easy to share jokes and laughs with her and she all in all is a really nice person.
@Mikaya pretty much helped me settle here and find my place on pedia. Without her I probably wouldn't have felt as comfortable here as I am now.
@Vanitas and Ventus the RP king himself. (So happy he mentioned me) He is my main source of role playing which I've loved doing since forever. I love talking with him and RP'ing with him be use it always has his spark.
@ToxicWolf1132 the guy I can post song lyrics to and he'll post along. Every conversation we've had has always ended up with me laughing because he has that mix of dark/dry/amazing humour that you can't help but laugh to.
@NormalNinja the regular ninja in the flesh. Lucas-chan was one of my first buddies on the site and one of my smashing buddies too (Lucina-chan <3(Azura-chan is the real waifu tho)) as far as I can remember here (which again isn't very clear because my memory is horrible) I've been friends with ninja because he is so awesome.
@everyone_else_I_forgot_to_talk_about_becuase_I_suck

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakea, 8150, spagooti and 2 others
Aww! Thanks fam! :D

I can't list everybody (probably because my memory sucks) but here are some of my closest
@Please Understand he is mah SMT buddy and guy I'll never be able to beat on fates (because of the region lock not because I suck) he is one of my best friends with the best names (sorry @FaithKitty)
Speaking of Faithy she is so nice and loves twenty øne pilots (I learned this recently) which is my leading cause of fanboy attacks. I find it easy to share jokes and laughs with her and she all in all is a really nice person.
@Mikaya pretty much helped me settle here and find my place on pedia. Without her I probably wouldn't have felt as comfortable here as I am now.
@Vanitas and Ventus the RP king himself. (So happy he mentioned me) He is my main source of role playing which I've loved doing since forever. I love talking with him and RP'ing with him be use it always has his spark.
@ToxicWolf1132 the guy I can post song lyrics to and he'll post along. Every conversation we've had has always ended up with me laughing because he has that mix of dark/dry/amazing humour that you can't help but laugh to
:hug:

Reactions: Kakea
You're all awesome :hilarious:

@JJsquirtle, we played some games and talked much. Nice bud
@Nintendo Marvel fan, we talked alot and played games. Nice bud.
this is just two that where really nice buds.

OmarJamal, we talked a bit. Nice bud.

@Vii, She is nice, we talked a bit when whe traded pokemons. Nice bud
This is just some nice buds i couldnt include everyone i talked to

@ToxicWolf1132 the guy I can post song lyrics to and he'll post along. Every conversation we've had has always ended up with me laughing because he has that mix of dark/dry/amazing humour that you can't help but laugh to.
@NormalNinja the regular ninja in the flesh. Lucas-chan was one of my first buddies on the site and one of my smashing buddies too (Lucina-chan <3(Azura-chan is the real waifu tho)) as far as I can remember here (which again isn't very clear because my memory is horrible) I've been friends with ninja because he is so awesome.
Oh she is a fan. Xd

This is just some nice buds i couldnt include everyone i talked to
Oh thx!

I knew id be officialy decreed as RP King one day!

Everybody (I don't have any friends offline, I text myself) But if I had to pick, I'd say
@Bobcam7! - One of my closest friends, to the point of brotherhood
@Anime-Tem - Better than my actual brother
@Skyshaymin - My unofficial sister
@Trollchu teh ManSlayer - My first Pedia customer (Bought a shieldon)
@Jeff The Killer - My first friend in this new land
@PersonSP - Made my first sig and got me into GFX
You guys all rock! Even those not mentioned by name!
So we r just friends?

Well, I didn't prepare a list or anything...buuuuuuuut *pulls out a list*

@Spinnerweb was one of the first people here to make me feel welcome, made my ears bleed listening to BFMV, and even gave me a mudkip identity for a while....those dark dark days :p

@JayRawrTiz was like the first really really good friend I had on these forums. At first, I hated her because this was when I started to do Toxic Manor and I noticed she started doing a similar series of blogs. Eager to beat the competition, I tried to get to know her, and found she was awesome! Seriously Jay, come on pedia more ;-;

@CrashToad124 was like the second really really good friend I had on these forums, and even though he's more sporadic on here nowadays, he's still dope.

@Persona-Chan is my hunting buddy, as we spent pretty much all of last summer just screwing around on mh4u and smash, all the while smack talking and making bad puns. Good times, good times...except that one time XD
Oh my gosh.
@Sans is my smash buddy. Before meeting her, I thought I was good at smash, as I consistently beat mystic and Persona. Sans was all too happy to show that everyone that no, I really do suck and I should be ashamed of myself. Congratulations sans. I am now ashamed of myself.

@Earth2543 is awesome. Not only is he my mother, but he also got me into vocaloid (that's some freaky crap man 0-0) and he's the biggest manor fan. Btw earth, here's a vid for you
:D

@MysticFantasy is awesome! When crash was more active, we'd play smash with Mystic and they would always team up on me. One of my earliest memories on pedia was me rage quitting because I was about to finally beat them in smash, when crash, who had died earlier, took one of Mystic's stocks and killed me by sneaking up on me and smashing me with little Mac's Ko. Mystic also got me involved in one of my earliest rps, which we started in a pm and never finished. Speaking of, we still need to start that Queen rp....

@Derek is the most edgiest industrial music hipster ever. He also introduced me to cool cat, so I'm eternally grateful for having him introduce me to my waifu, daddy derek.

@PersonSP writes the dopest stories on pedia, and is the reason I started writing Toxic Manor! She's also made me a awesome wolf set for me! So yea! That's cool! I forget where I was going with this....so yea! :D

@MLGirby is the coolest conspiracy theorist ever, and even though he probably won't come back, he's still one of my pedian besties.

Finally, I'd also like to include all the pedian wives I have, but weren't mentioned earlier: @Meta Knight, @Nick Wilde, @Taiiny, @Nintendo Marvel fan, @DarkSpyro, @CdbSora, and @Toxiccow. <3

Remember, if I didn't mention you, it's because I hate you. Jk. Unless I really do hate you.
Oh my gosh im in it! Thx toxic!:D I taught u won't choose me!Xd

• This is new now! Because we cant edit xd so here we go!
  • @Sora and Roxas :He been a great friend to me, even i still remember his name he was using the day i met him; Sora the kirby. We chat a lot thou.
  • @Trollchu teh ManSlayer :He is a good teacher in pokemon, so i will choose him as a teacher, as a friend.
  • @DarkSpyro :He is the perfect bud for me, we talk a lot, we get bored a lot, we tell our emotions, the things that's going on. I hope your mom will come back!
  • @SaToRi : Even if i just met him, we have the same attitude, well some.
  • @VsunGOLD :We are starting not to chat a lot so i will say this; he is my closest friend i got, we usually play smash a lot:D
  • @Major: I liked her as a friend she is so nice, she pm'd me to remember something.Xd.
  • @Deanthehacker :As you might think he's not a hacker. Im serious. But we know each other in real life and my best friend, i know he is annoying, i don't know what got into him, but without me, he would not be here.
  • @brooky : We are a little the same, we get angry so fast and annoyed, that means you @Sans , we are a fan of horror xd, now we watch free movies and i would like her to be my closest friend.
  • @D4rkDragon : I forgot a little about him and i feel sad about his mom passed out, so we often chat a lot and that's all.
  • @Kakea :This guy knows my feelings, xd, he's a good person to talk with.
  • @Megalegacy98 :He or she is a great friend to help my friends xd.
  • @Moon Rain :She talked french in a conversation that was weird thou, i kinda liked her ever since then we met.
  • @OmarJamal : Now we r starting to get close friends, chated alot, invited him to many conversations. Xd.
  • @SkyHuntress : She is a huntress of the skies xd, we do talk recently and i think she loves bananya's.
  • @Slayer115 : He is a guy of metal in his soul and he is good at making poems like this (Red such a bloody colour) xd ikr but i like him and he's poems.
  • @Toon_Lucas64, @Toxiccow and @Superbossboo great players at smash including @Mello2002 , he wants to smash so badly!
  • @Void; Without him, im not in 3ds pedia but still a good friend!
  • @Marc , just to thank him for making this site, now i have a lot of friends!Thank you!
  • @ToxicWolf1132 ; Idk why, just to put him as a friend, xd. Sorry if i can't say that much i just don't have ideas.

Reactions: Kakea, Slayer115 and SaToRi
  • This is new now! Because we cant edit xd so here we go!
  • @Sora and Roxas :He been a great friend to me, even i still remember his name he was using the day i met him; Sora the kirby. We chat a lot thou.
  • @Trollchu teh ManSlayer :He is a good teacher in pokemon, so i will choose him as a teacher, as a friend.
  • @DarkSpyro :He is the perfect bud for me, we talk a lot, we get bored a lot, we tell our emotions, the things that's going on. I hope your mom will come back!
  • @SaToRi : Even if i just met him, we have the same attitude, well some.
  • @VsunGOLD :We are starting not to chat a lot so i will say this; he is my closest friend i got, we usually play smash a lot:D
  • @Major: I liked her as a friend she is so nice, she pm'd me to remember something.Xd.
  • @Deanthehacker :As you might think he's not a hacker. Im serious. But we know each other in real life and my best friend, i know he is annoying, i don't know what got into him, but without me, he would not be here.
  • @brooky : We are a little the same, we get angry so fast and annoyed, that means you @Sans , we are a fan of horror xd, now we watch free movies and i would like her to be my closest friend.
  • @D4rkDragon : I forgot a little about him and i feel sad about his mom passed out, so we often chat a lot and that's all.
  • @Kakea :This guy knows my feelings, xd, he's a good person to talk with.
  • @Megalegacy98 :He or she is a great friend to help my friends xd.
  • @Moon Rain :She talked french in a conversation that was weird thou, i kinda liked her ever since then we met.
  • @OmarJamal : Now we r starting to get close friends, chated alot, invited him to many conversations. Xd.
  • @SkyHuntress : She is a huntress of the skies xd, we do talk recently and i think she loves bananya's.
  • @Slayer115 : He is a guy of metal in his soul and he is good at making poems like this (Red such a bloody colour) xd ikr but i like him and he's poems.
  • @Toon_Lucas64, @Toxiccow and @Superbossboo great players at smash including @Mello2002 , he wants to smash so badly!
  • @Void; Without him, im not in 3ds pedia but still a good friend!
  • @Marc , just to thank him for making this site, now i have a lot of friends!Thank you!
  • @ToxicWolf1132 ; Idk why, just to put him as a friend, xd. Sorry if i can't say that much i just don't have ideas.
Dude thanks. Myself and my multiple personalities appreciate it.

Reactions: 2071
Dude thanks. Myself and my multiple personalities appreciate it.
Ur welcome!;)

Tbh idk who to say :p

I thought this thread was for irl friends ;~;

Tbh idk who to say :p

I thought this thread was for irl friends ;~;
We aren't friends? ;~;

Back