Who else should have a year?

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
It's currently year of Luigi in the mario/Nintendo world. So else should get their own year?

I vote for Wario.

Reactions: ErixSan
Link If it was LoZ Anniversary.
If not then The Year of Pokemon haha in 2015

It's currently year of Luigi in the mario/Nintendo world. So else should get their own year?

I vote for Wario.

Wario? :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Yoshi!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Link If it was LoZ Anniversary.
If not then The Year of Pokemon haha in 2015
How about the Year of Hoenn :p I mean, it'd be 10 years after Pokemon Emerald was released (2005) lol

How about the Year of Hoenn :p I mean, it'd be 10 years after Pokemon Emerald was released (2005) lol

2005 - 2013
I think it would be 8 years

2005 - 2013
look back in the quote where SNESLink says Year of Pokemon in 2015. My suggestion was Year of Hoenn instead

look back in the quote where SNESLink says Year of Pokemon in 2015. My suggestion was Year of Hoenn instead

So 2016 will be the 20th anniversary 0.0
Pkm r/b (1996)

So 2016 will be the 20th anniversary 0.0
Pkm r/b (1996)
inb4 they make a huge 3D world pokemon console game with motion controls in 2021 for 25th anniversary (don't take this seriously)

inb4 they make a huge 3D world pokemon console game with motion controls in 2021 for 25th anniversary (don't take this seriously)

Nintendo will be doomed...

:D

Nintendo will be doomed...

:D
xD yeah, it'd be pretty weird if they decided to go Skyward Sword-esque with a Pokemon game for the 25th anniversary (that's not to say that they shouldn't go all out in some way)

A Year of Peach ?

2005 - 2013
Hoenn was made in 2003.

The year of Yoshi would be nice, especially because we know he's getting two games soon.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I feel like that they should make a Year of Yoshi, and as Nanamine and Moon Rain said, he's getting two games, so why not ? I think that they could also use the Tomodachi Collection Design, and simply change the colors, but that won't be enough. Perhaps selling the bundle with a game would be good.

And for a Year of Pokemon, that would be great, but what would they plan ? I hope that's not a bundle like mine who is sold with a game this time, otherwise, Nintendo would hear me. But not in the positive sense.

Year of Nintendo anyone? :p Perhaps they could go all out in a lot of ways somehow for their 50th anniversary or something (aka 20 years from now....)

I feel like that they should make a Year of Yoshi, and as Nanamine and Moon Rain said, he's getting two games, so why not ? I think that they could also use the Tomodachi Collection Design, and simply change the colors, but that won't be enough. Perhaps selling the bundle with a game would be good.

And for a Year of Pokemon, that would be great, but what would they plan ? I hope that's not a bundle like mine who is sold with a game this time, otherwise, Nintendo would hear me. But not in the positive sense.

i wonder if 2014 will be year of yoshi? and if it is if they will make a limeted edition of yoshi 3ds xl. and a wii u yoshi edition that would be cool.

The Year of Yoshi would be cool, with a Yoshi themed Nintendo Wii U or whatever is the current generation console at the time. Also, they still have not made a Luigi themed wii u...

i wonder if 2013 will be year of yoshi? and if it is if they will make a limeted edition of yoshi 3ds xl. and a wii u yoshi edition that would be cool.
2013 can't be the Year of Yoshi because we're already in December of 2013. Also, idk about that because would it have been the same amount of time for Yoshi as it was for Luigi? Furthermore, Year of Luigi stuff will still extend into 2014 lol

oops i meant 2014. and i edited it. anyway do you think that it could be a year of yoshi in 2014? and do you think that it will happen the 3ds and wii u editions.

oops i meant 2014. and i edited it. anyway do you think that it could be a year of yoshi in 2014? and do you think that it will happen the 3ds and wii u editions.
don't count on it. If they did too many "Year of X" it'd be a bit boring and not really special. Also, Year of Luigi was meant to mark Luigi's 25th anniversary of being in the series.

Back