Who is your favorite Anime character?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Out of all the anime you've seen, who is your favorite character and why?

Wow, they are so many to choose from. This is a tough one, can I choose a boy and girl separately?

Favorite Females. (it's hard to choose)
706677-strike_the_blood___07___large_34.jpg

Natsuki Minamiya~ She's an amazingly strong, and very mysterious. I love her strict, but sometimes fun personality. She's also from Strike the Blood, an amazing anime!

Belldandy.full.261214.jpg

Belldandy: A really kind character, who's powerful, she's caring to everyone. Did I mention she's BEAUTIFUL?!~Ah My Goddess.

Fairy-Tail-image-fairy-tail-36777388-1276-1404.jpg

Erza Scarlet: Caring for her comrades, an amazing unique personality. She's to awesome to explain in words!~ Fairy Tail

Favorite Male:
saito1.jpg

Hiraga Saito: At first I didn't like him much, but later in the series he summed up to be an awesome character!~Zero No Tsukaima

Kojou_Mugshot.png
Kojou Akatsuki: I don't know why, he's just an awesome character, extremely deadly.

I have more favorite female characters than males, the males are pretty much the same, extremely strong,and all the other females in the animes like them, nothing quite interesting. I kinda like Shiroe from Log Horizon. I could not have make up my mind, since I've watch so many good animes, and fell in love with a lot of character.

Reactions: Marc
haha @Marc I'm sorry but i might fill this page :p

its quite hard for me lol but i will do my most favorite for each one :p

male - no particular order - i like them all and can't choose

images-6.jpeg
1. 自来也, Jiraiya aka pervy sage

i really like his personality - funny , loyal , stupid but smart :p and almost every scene he's in he makes me laugh like mad :p
images-7.jpeg
2 . L

lol he just gives me the creeps but i really love how he develops strategies and thories out of something anyone would miss :p and i love the way he's just so mysterious and funny in his own way at times:p
images-1.jpeg images.jpeg
3. Kisuke Urahara (浦原 喜助)

i like him because he's funny stupid and mysterious and idk why but i just really like him :p
Unknown-2.jpeg
4.Shikamaru Nara (奈良シカマル, Nara Shikamaru)

he's one of my favorite as he's a lazy genius :p i like his strategies he develops and the fact that he's a tactician :p
images-6.jpeg
5. Rock Lee (ロック・リー, Rokku Rī)

he always tries his best in everything and through hard work he has become very strong , and is never giving up :p
and amusing :p

female
images-6.jpeg
1. Sakura Haruno (春野 サクラ, Haruno Sakura)

i like her cause she always tries to beat her rival - ino pig :p and has a very strong spirt and mental energy (like will power)
Unknown-2.jpeg
2. Yoruichi

she's a favorite cause i like her appearance :p and ninja techniques :p
Unknown-3.jpeg
3.Kūkaku Shiba (志波 空鶴, Shiba Kūkaku)

lol idk why i like her but its probably cause of her rage and the way she just beats ichico and ganju up so easily :p

I like master rochi from dragon ball z

I like master rochi from dragon ball z
haha i thought you hated anime except pokemon origins :p yeah i agree he was a funny character :p hehe quite a pervert too eh ?

haha i thought you hated anime except pokemon origins :p yeah i agree he was a funny character :p hehe quite a pervert too eh ?
I forgot to mention that I also like dragon ball z

And yeah I remember in the 2nd ep when they have a reunion in the kame house Bulma gets annoyed at him for being a pervert

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
hehe now you mention it :p
i agree with you its very good :p i like master rochi and also goku and boo that alien :p its boo right ?
i like gokus super sayian :p its boss and rochi is just like jiraya

hehe now you mention it :p
i agree with you its very good :p i like master rochi and also goku and boo that alien :p its boo right ?
i like gokus super sayian :p its boss and rochi is just like jiraya
It's buu not boo and I like majin boo but I hate kid buu and super buu

Is Eevee aloud to be counted as a anime character:cat: Hes just so cute and super adorable! so cuddly and soft hehehe :cat: and so full of life and happiness.

I like Levi from Attack On Titan, just because he has epic moves :)
levi_attack_on_titan.jpg

Reactions: OtakuFallenAngel
It's buu not boo and I like majin boo but I hate kid buu and super buu
i like the buu that was always playing with the dog , the fat one :p he was funny but then when those people killed his dog he went rage and destroyed the world :p

This probably doesn't come as a surprise, but Nanamine from Bakuman.

He's such a manipulative antagonist and I love it.

I'm still a kind of anime-beginner, but my favourite at the moment if definitely L from Death Note. I always despised Light and his way of doing things (although his plans were pretty smart), so I was always more on L's side. I love how he looks, his voice, the way he sits exactly like me and just his overall character, not to mention that he was the only character in the series who had some kind of humour :p. I also love Howl from Howl's Moving Castle, he is a bit mysterious and strange, but I like that :)

princess allura from Voltron
848659-7951626-Allura%20helmet1.jpg

my favorite anime character is goku

I like Yoh from Shaman King. He has a laid-back personality, just like me, but he gets to it when it's needed. xD

Katsuragi Keima since he is the master of playing games he is able to play 12 games at once and is very addicted to video games just like me

I like Minato From Naruto Shippuden,Soske Heisen from bleach,Erin from attack on titans,Kid from Soul eater,
The werewolf guy from Blood lad,Toriko from Toriko

Hmm...

Tough one.

I guess it's a tie between Yuuki from Vampire Knight, Shana from Shakugan no Shana, Zero from Vampire Knight and Mato/Black Rock Shooter from Black Rock Shooter (The OVA of BRS, by the way, I didn't like the anime). And I think Sakai Yuji from Shakugan no Shana. Sure he's really dense, whenever he's making Shana unhappy I am urging him, "Come on, Yuji, just give her a dang hug so she'll be happier," but he never does, as far as I've seen. But still, he's likeable.

Also, Chairman Cross from Vampire Knight. He's so funny :D

So... no definite one, but I guess Yuuki and Shana are at the top. :p

Let's see... These are in no particular order, as I can't decide :p
Gw0RZP1FMhI.jpg

Roronoa Zoro - Arguably the second strongest member of the Straw Hat Pirates. He is a loyal comrade who helps out any of his allies, whether he likes them or not. (One Piece)

Honda_Goro-74889-19849-1.jpg

Goro Shigeno (Honda Goro) - A young boy, who's life revolves around baseball. We journey with him in his life from a toddler, to a grown-man in his quest to become a baseball star. (Major)

houtarou-oreki-foto.jpg

Oreki Houtarou - A lazy, 'energy-reserving' boy who could easily be considered a young Sherlock. He, and his club-mates work to resolve mysterious that appear around them. (Hyouka)

Log-horizon-shiroe_zpsd94a318e.jpg~c200

Shiroe - A level 90 (In the anime) Enchanter, and leader of Log Horizon. Shiroe is arguably one of the most intellectual characters of the series, and a great supporter for his team-mates. He has also done some incredible magical feats that I shall leave a mystery. (Log Horizon)

thumbs_Killua-Anime-019.png

Killua Zoldyck - A former assassin from the assassin family of Zoldyck. Killua is an immensely powerful child, with dark intent, and best friends to protagonist Gon Freeccs, who ironically, is very pure hearted. (Hunter x Hunter)

Back