Who is your favorite Anime character?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Ok, well my favorite character from Sinen (Adult) anime is Mikoto Urabae from Mysterious GF X, my favorite from Shonen (teenage boys) is Kirito from SAO, and Kotomo (Kids)would be Yotsuba from Yotsuba&! (a manga)

Reactions: OtakuFallenAngel
Mines would be Mikasa from AoT! I don't really watch a lot of Anime, but when I do (haha), Most of the female characters are worthless. Here, It's the opposite. Mikasa is super strong *flexes muscles* And I love that she has a calm (not high pitched ) voice.

whats your favorite anime character? Mine would have to probably be Lubbock or Genos. Lubbock being from Akame ga kill and Genos being from One punch man

Michiko from Michiko and Hatchin. She's from what I think is the best anime I watch to date and occasionally brings some humor. Plus, it does help that she's black, beautiful, and curvaceous. On the list of hottest anime characters with Esdeath and Najenda.

riosaki / L
light yagumay

riosaki / L
light yagumay

oh and L cause he is a awesome
Light cause he is creepy =)

Well, here are my top three.
3. Haruhi Fujioka, because she doesn't care about genders. XD
2. Kaworu Nagisa. He was there for Shinji when no one else was. He helped him to feel better about himself.
1. Monkey D. Luffy. Now this one has quite a lot to go into.
Luffy is my favorite character because...well, he's a funny guy, and he cares about his crew no matter what. He also forgave some of his enemies, including Robin and Franky. In fact, when some of his crew members betrayed him, he still forgave them. Water 7, for example, is the one that stuck out to me. Robin was forced to shoot their friend, and then she was kidnapped and, well, the suicidal feeling came back to her. She felt that everyone hated her guts all her life, and she was alone. But then Luffy came into the story. He not only forgave Robin, but he made her realize that she has real friends who are willing to stick up for her. He made her realize that she wasn't completely worthless, and that she deserved to live. Ultimately, Luffy isn't even that smart, and he was still able to talk Robin out of suicide. That's just one example of some of the most inspirational things he did. And for that, he is my favorite character.

Does Yugi from Yugioh count? That was one of my favorite shows when I was kid and I jsut loved his character. He was kind, thought, and always stuck with his friends. He had a good heart and always did what was right, even if the situation was difficult for him. Plus, how many of us could live with a voice constantly talking in our heads and still come out with our sanity in the end XD

For a really long time, Kamina from TTGL really topped my list because he really influenced the entire series, and made it so fun.

YATO from norigami is just BÆ (sorry haters of BÆ.) He in my eyes is like me in an anime. I love him but I can never have a favourite.

Attachments

• 130e6894871005fb60cc8731b6973148.jpg
    130e6894871005fb60cc8731b6973148.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 3
Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist. He is quite funny, with his hot headed attitude and his stubbornness. His personality is great and he is really short. Short like me, which makes me feel a lot better.

I also like Natsu, mainly because of how foolish he gets. But once he becomes serious, you know you are dead.

For me, it probably has to be no other than Ayame Kajou. Vice-President of Student Council by day, Leader of a "terrorist" group by night. Her methods of converting Japan back into a "less boring" place are amusing. Morality law doesn't stand a chance against her. xD
5ea4d61af3f5293a6fd6997ce746f5d7.jpg

me my favorite manga character is
monkey D. luffy because is to hilarious ! :D

I'm not including any anime crushes. I'm only including characters who I find adorable or goofy, no sexy guys. I'm picky about the characters I like. I HAVE to split them into categories otherwise it's gonna bug me. These characters are sorted by gender. OK, now heres my list!

Souseiseki
souseiseki.jpg

She reminds me of those pullip dolls.
Alice Baskerville
970040_1331159999899_full.jpg

This pic is just adorable!!!!!!!!!

Lottie(Charlotte) Baskerville
tumblr_lyuqx78Cen1r9ekbbo1_500.jpg

I like how creepy she is lol.

Lacie
ob_8d8977ada8902c3c140f00c91d12c7b8_image-24-png.png

Her dress is so fancy, and purple! xD

Lulu
tumblr_lmjcyeQB6W1qirck2o1_500.jpg

my little goofball

Oz Vessalius

Don't kill me. I like Oz more than Gilbert. Gil is so boring.
_render__oz_vessalius_by_rebeccaangoo-d4vvizd.png

Shinji Ikari from NGE (not the Rebuild one) I feel that he is one of the most realistic anime characters out there. Sure, I can see why people think he's annoying, but I see him as human. Sure, piloting a robot is cool, but some of us would be afraid to do that kind of task. Sometimes, I'm like Shinji because I get paranoid and I doubt myself. And sometimes, I feel worthless. And probably that's why.

Reactions: FLCL
Roronoa Zoro !! I like him because he's bad with directions just like me and because he's really awesome character
tumblr_n7yn988VbM1qf2huro1_500.gif

And he didn't give a F**k about celestial dragons I think he didn't knew who thy are [and sorry about my English]

I love Saitama from One Punch Man!urmumlel.jpg

I have a lot of favourite anime character but i will just write 5 of them:
1.Naruto Uzumaki because he never give up and he become stronger every day and protects his friends.
2.Erza Scarlet because she is beautiful and she don't let boys beat her. -fairy tail.
3.Kuroko Tetsuya because I was like him when i was a child people always said they didn't see me and i also like his shoot. -kuroko's basket.
4.Saitama because he beats everyone with only one punch. -one punch man.
5.Goku because he don't give up when he has to battle for protecting the earth

Back