Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
- puts on Saw voice -
Let's play a game :3

L0q4ixi.png

Marc has mysteriously died. A number of Pedians were in the building around the time of murder, but no one saw who did the deed. Robit, hated by everyone who has lost by its hand dice, has begun the interrogation.

To participate in this activity, PM @Marc (let's pretend Robit has taken over his account) with a suspicious alibi related to the events from this activity. I'll pick the one I like the most and post them up on July 17th for everyone to vote for which they think I picked. If you manage to pick the correct one I chose, you'll get 5 Nook Tickets.

Bonus: If I picked your suspicious alibi, you'll get 10 Nook Tickets.

Note: This is one of the Dodo Is The Word activities. It's a unique one that I recently came up with. The winners of the activity will receive a whopping 5 Nook Tickets they can use later for the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Link
What if Robit did it? :eyes:

• Funny
Reactions: Agentperson
Reactions: Jisenku, Agentperson, AricAttack and 2 others
Cool idea!! I have a question though just to see if I understood correctly... :D

So the activity is to come up with an alibi, and try to be picked...should the alibi be:
a. "Good" in the sense that it's fool-proof and there's no way that the murderer can be you, or
b. "Bad" meaning that there are some plot-holes and no matter how good you try to cover up, it could still be pinpointed on you (ya know, kinda like Cluedo)

Reactions: AricAttack and Deepak
Cool idea!! I have a question though just to see if I understood correctly... :D

So the activity is to come up with an alibi, and try to be picked...should the alibi be:
a. "Good" in the sense that it's fool-proof and there's no way that the murderer can be you, or
b. "Bad" meaning that there are some plot-holes and no matter how good you try to cover up, it could still be pinpointed on you (ya know, kinda like Cluedo)
It should be “bad” and suspicious.

I think.

As @Deepak said, it should be "suspicious" but I'd say don't make it too obvious.

Reactions: Trazzers
Gotcha thanks! :D

so.. the death is the image? We gotta make an alibi about the situation in the image?

so.. the death is the image? We gotta make an alibi about the situation in the image?
Ok

Most likely? I don't think it's related (The Image), but I might be wrong.

Most likely? I don't think it's related (The Image), but I might be wrong.

I mean I don't think we can make a good alibi about something we don't know about if it's not the image, but the image doesn't give much info as it is :redpanda:

I mean I don't think we can make a good alibi about something we don't know about if it's not the image, but the image doesn't give much info as it is :redpanda:
I dont think the image is related to the event (unless marc is the blonde person).

Imagination :pepe:

But yea, the screenshot is just a base.

Imagination :pepe:

But yea, the screenshot is just a base.
Wait.....so the murder has to do with strangulation? I made mine with a stabbing in mind......so should i redo it?

I'm still confused, what are we writing about then? Do we not have a proper prompt then?

Wait.....so the murder has to do with strangulation? I made mine with a stabbing in mind......so should i redo it?
You can if you want to. It doesnt have to be that tho. Someone could always move the body around.
I'm still confused, what are we writing about then? Do we not have a proper prompt then?
Just the screenshot. You can do whatever you want from there.

- puts on Saw voice -
Let's play a game :3

L0q4ixi.png

Marc has mysteriously died. A number of Pedians were in the building around the time of murder, but no one saw who did the deed. Robit, hated by everyone who has lost by its hand dice, has begun the interrogation.

To participate in this activity, PM @Marc (let's pretend Robit has taken over his account) with a suspicious alibi related to the events from this activity. I'll pick the one I like the most and post them up on July 17th for everyone to vote for which they think I picked. If you manage to pick the correct one I chose, you'll get 5 Nook Tickets.

Bonus: If I picked your suspicious alibi, you'll get 10 Nook Tickets.

Note: This is one of the Dodo Is The Word activities. It's a unique one that I recently came up with. The winners of the activity will receive a whopping 5 Nook Tickets they can use later for the event.
So Marc is a cowboy?

• Funny
Reactions: Agentperson and Deepak
Reactions: Jisenku, Agentperson and AricAttack
The days are ticking. Don't forget to get your submissions in.

Reactions: Mizunil and AricAttack
I'm still kinda confused about what to do exactly but I'll give it a shot hopefully tonight or tomorrow

Reactions: Mizunil, Deepak, AricAttack and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back