Who Killed Marc? A Dodo Mystery Game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 more days counting today \o/

I think I'll look over entries today to inform people if they did it properly.

Reactions: Agentperson, AricAttack and Deepak
What if Marc killed me, but disguised my corpse to look like his, and went under cover?

Okay guys, it's time to pick. Post the number you're picking :pepe2:

#1:
You think I was the one who killed Marc? No way! I was sucked into a mysterious portal that brought me to the Disconnected Dimension, where no one is able to connect with anyone else! Only being able to rely on myself, It took me until today to find myself beck in our home dimension, where I found out that Marc was murdered! I could not believe it, and imagine my shock when I found out that I was being framed when I wasn't even in the same dimension as Marc when the murder happened!

#2:
It couldn’t have been me. If Marc was murdered on the 5th floor and I was on the 9th at the time of murder. What was I doing on the 9th floor? I was going up the stairs from the 7th floor to grab some papers. So it wasn’t me. Sad though, Marc was a good guy.

It would’ve been almost impossible to get to the 9th floor from the 5th, in that amount of time, even if I used the elevator. Especially with my new leg injury. I hope you find whoever did it though.

#3:
So at the night... Of the murder. I was over at the dining area. Playing Zelda on my Nintendo Switch. I burnt this bokoblin camp when suddenly, I SAW the murderer with my own eyes. He tried to get me, but I ran away. It was long ago, so it healed. But I kept the shirt. It was a cut proof shirt. So obviously it wasn't slashed. But he tried to kill me. I ran and I ran. Until he suddenly disappeared. You can ask @DialgaKid7207. He saw me running by the hall. Yeah.

#4:
Robit: Did you kill Marc. If you didn't, where were you?

Me: I didn't kill Marc. Pinky promise. If you're wondering why i'm sweating right now and why my heart is beating extremely loud, it's because.......uh........i was playing ring fit adventure. And this red stuff all over my shirt is just apple juice with red food colouring. So i'm just gonna take a random guess and say that Marc was murdered at 4:38.

At exactly 2:38 pm, i was watching the tv show "how to get away with murder".

Then, at 2:58 pm, i went to walmart to buy a knife, a rag and lots of bleach. When i returned to the pedia headquarters, i saw Marc alive, healthy and ready to be murdered. wait, did i say murdered? i meant ready to meditate. And for some reason, he had dyed his hair blonde instead of the usual green.

At 3:30 pm i went outside to go stargazing. Then, i came back inside at 4:08 and called Marc to play "clue" with me. The little plastic knife was missing, so we used the brand new knife i bought instead.

At exactly 4:37, 1 minute before Marc's death, i sneezed and when i looked up, Marc was dead. I know i was the only other person in the room, but i didn't kill him. Maybe he accidentally stabbed himself? There was a bloody mess in the room and i, being such a helpful person, cleaned it all up with bleach and removed all the fingerprints so the room would look nice. I didn't notify anyone of the dead body because i wanted to be considerate and didn't want to alarm anybody.

After all that, i went to play ring fit adventure because i was so happy- i mean sad. And now i'm here being interrogated by a robot for a murder i OBVIOUSLY didn't do. You should be thanking me for cleaning up the mess, not interrogating me. I truly am insulted. Hmph!

On a completely unrelated note
: How do i access the security camera and delete footage?

#5:
I was playing Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash Pokemon Smile in the bathroom.

#6:
"I was alone in the Food Area. I was making a ham sandwich when the presumed murder happened right in the middle of me cutting cheese. Yes, I had a knife, but have you ever seen any deaths related to Kichen Knifes in the past week?"

#7:
During the day of the murder, I was looking up ways to not appear suspicious

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil, Agentperson, AricAttack and 1 other person
When does this event end?

• Funny
Reactions: AricAttack
When does this event end?
Probably a little while after this month is over.

Reactions: Deepak and AricAttack
Number 3 and 6 are in this Dining Area, despite 6 stating "The Food Area" and that they are alone. Number 3 states this happened at night, but 4 and 7 disagree. @Marc how did you not notice these continuity errors?

So do we post our number here or in dms?

Reactions: AricAttack
Number 3 and 6 are in this Dining Area, despite 6 stating "The Food Area" and that they are alone. Number 3 states this happened at night, but 4 and 7 disagree. @Marc how did you not notice these continuity errors?

So do we post our number here or in dms?
But according to real life, this never happened:eyes:.

No one has picked a number yet :eyes:
And the killer hasnt been caught yet...
put 2 and 2 together and....*GASP
Everyones dead!!!!!!

Reactions: Agentperson
I think #6

I think it was number 4. :pepe:

I choose whatever Robit's number is 6 for reasons I will reveal later.

It's very obvious :eyes:

#6 ;~;

Okay guys, it's time to pick. Post the number you're picking :pepe2:

#1:

#2:

#3:

#4:

#5:

#6:

#7:
Personally, number 3 tries to act the least suspicious, so I'm gonna go with number 3. After carefully analyzing each alibi, number 3 is the most suspicious.

Number 1 states that they were sucked in another dimension, which is plausible as we have immortal beings at Nintenpedia such as Robit (who is very capable of opening a portal to another dimension) and @Deepak.

Number 2 states that the person was going up the stairs to get some papers, but since we don't know who it is, we can't know for sure what papers they were. As for the leg injury, they didn't say how they got the injury, nor when they got it. They haven't presented any medical records, so it could have been faked. However, it is still plausible that the person's claims are correct.

Number 4 is clearly trying to mess with us (potentially an accomplice?) by stating things that would obviously lead him to getting arrested. It's like they want to get caught. Plus, when compared to the statements of other Pedians with alibis, it all doesn't add up, like asking how to delete security camera footage. By infering, the inquire about how to delete security camera footage leads most people to the conclusion that they committed the murder and they wanted to delete the footage of them murdering Marc. Plus, if the criminal got away with killing Marc, they surely aren't dumb enough to accidentally provide key evidence. Additionally, if there even were any security cameras, it is very likely that the criminal who committed the crime would've been caught by now.

Number 5 is obviously ashamed of playing Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash by covering it up with Pokemon Smile, but that isn't the crime we're discussing here. Though vague, the embarrassment alone is enough to exclude them from the list of possible suspects

Number 6 is the same case as Number 4. They foolishly give key evidence that will definitely lead to the arrest of the suspect, but as I said, the murderer isn't that dumb.

Number 7, on the other hand, may seem like in the same boat as alibi 4 and alibi 6, but I am very confident that the person who submitted alibi number 7 didn't commit the murder. (In an unrelated note potentially connected to the person who submitted alibi number 7: I did NOT commit the murder, I wouldn't kill anyone)

As I was saying, the person who submitted alibi Number 3 is definitely the culprit. Not only is a dark aura emanating from the statement, I have also talked to the eye witness who the alibi claims to be at the scene, @DialgaKid7207. It is possible that the murderer had tried to hire @DialgaKid7207 to cover up his murders, it is also possible that he @DialgaKid7207 was actually there, and the murderer had tried to silence him. According to @DialgaKid7207, he was actually there, and saw the person running. I obviously didn't ask who was running, as that would be cheating. If the murderer was indeed trying to kill this person and not just Marc, then everyone in the building would've been murdered by now, especially if the alibis were true. A few people I can think of that could've been murdered as well is Number 5, Number 7 and @DialgaKid7207, especially if he saw the murderer. All evidence suggests that the murderer only wanted to kill Marc only. This doesn't mean that the murderer wouldn't threaten anyone who saw him. The murderer can't be identified for sure with such little evidence, but if I had to guess, it would be Number 3.

Attachments

• AAAAAAAjpg.jpg
    AAAAAAAjpg.jpg
    879.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Funny
Reactions: Agentperson and Deepak
Personally, number 3 tries to act the least suspicious, so I'm gonna go with number 3. After carefully analyzing each alibi, number 3 is the most suspicious.

Number 1 states that they were sucked in another dimension, which is plausible as we have immortal beings at Nintenpedia such as Robit (who is very capable of opening a portal to another dimension) and @Deepak.

Number 2 states that the person was going up the stairs to get some papers, but since we don't know who it is, we can't know for sure what papers they were. As for the leg injury, they didn't say how they got the injury, nor when they got it. They haven't presented any medical records, so it could have been faked. However, it is still plausible that the person's claims are correct.

Number 4 is clearly trying to mess with us (potentially an accomplice?) by stating things that would obviously lead him to getting arrested. It's like they want to get caught. Plus, when compared to the statements of other Pedians with alibis, it all doesn't add up, like asking how to delete security camera footage. By infering, the inquire about how to delete security camera footage leads most people to the conclusion that they committed the murder and they wanted to delete the footage of them murdering Marc. Plus, if the criminal got away with killing Marc, they surely aren't dumb enough to accidentally provide key evidence. Additionally, if there even were any security cameras, it is very likely that the criminal who committed the crime would've been caught by now.

Number 5 is obviously ashamed of playing Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash by covering it up with Pokemon Smile, but that isn't the crime we're discussing here. Though vague, the embarrassment alone is enough to exclude them from the list of possible suspects

Number 6 is the same case as Number 4. They foolishly give key evidence that will definitely lead to the arrest of the suspect, but as I said, the murderer isn't that dumb.

Number 7, on the other hand, may seem like in the same boat as alibi 4 and alibi 6, but I am very confident that the person who submitted alibi number 7 didn't commit the murder. (In an unrelated note potentially connected to the person who submitted alibi number 7: I did NOT commit the murder, I wouldn't kill anyone)

As I was saying, the person who submitted alibi Number 3 is definitely the culprit. Not only is a dark aura emanating from the statement, I have also talked to the eye witness who the alibi claims to be at the scene, @DialgaKid7207. It is possible that the murderer had tried to hire @DialgaKid7207 to cover up his murders, it is also possible that he @DialgaKid7207 was actually there, and the murderer had tried to silence him. According to @DialgaKid7207, he was actually there, and saw the person running. I obviously didn't ask who was running, as that would be cheating. If the murderer was indeed trying to kill this person and not just Marc, then everyone in the building would've been murdered by now, especially if the alibis were true. A few people I can think of that could've been murdered as well is Number 5, Number 7 and @DialgaKid7207, especially if he saw the murderer. All evidence suggests that the murderer only wanted to kill Marc only. This doesn't mean that the murderer wouldn't threaten anyone who saw him. The murderer can't be identified for sure with such little evidence, but if I had to guess, it would be Number 3.
“elementary my dear watson”
#sherlockholmes

Last edited:
Hmm this is a tough one but I’m gonna go with #3

Reactions: Sunny_Meows
I’ll take a large number seven with extra fries please.
#imLovinit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back