Who Killed Marc? A Dodo Mystery Game

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, number 3 tries to act the least suspicious, so I'm gonna go with number 3. After carefully analyzing each alibi, number 3 is the most suspicious.

Number 1 states that they were sucked in another dimension, which is plausible as we have immortal beings at Nintenpedia such as Robit (who is very capable of opening a portal to another dimension) and @Deepak.

Number 2 states that the person was going up the stairs to get some papers, but since we don't know who it is, we can't know for sure what papers they were. As for the leg injury, they didn't say how they got the injury, nor when they got it. They haven't presented any medical records, so it could have been faked. However, it is still plausible that the person's claims are correct.

Number 4 is clearly trying to mess with us (potentially an accomplice?) by stating things that would obviously lead him to getting arrested. It's like they want to get caught. Plus, when compared to the statements of other Pedians with alibis, it all doesn't add up, like asking how to delete security camera footage. By infering, the inquire about how to delete security camera footage leads most people to the conclusion that they committed the murder and they wanted to delete the footage of them murdering Marc. Plus, if the criminal got away with killing Marc, they surely aren't dumb enough to accidentally provide key evidence. Additionally, if there even were any security cameras, it is very likely that the criminal who committed the crime would've been caught by now.

Number 5 is obviously ashamed of playing Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash by covering it up with Pokemon Smile, but that isn't the crime we're discussing here. Though vague, the embarrassment alone is enough to exclude them from the list of possible suspects

Number 6 is the same case as Number 4. They foolishly give key evidence that will definitely lead to the arrest of the suspect, but as I said, the murderer isn't that dumb.

Number 7, on the other hand, may seem like in the same boat as alibi 4 and alibi 6, but I am very confident that the person who submitted alibi number 7 didn't commit the murder. (In an unrelated note potentially connected to the person who submitted alibi number 7: I did NOT commit the murder, I wouldn't kill anyone)

As I was saying, the person who submitted alibi Number 3 is definitely the culprit. Not only is a dark aura emanating from the statement, I have also talked to the eye witness who the alibi claims to be at the scene, @DialgaKid7207. It is possible that the murderer had tried to hire @DialgaKid7207 to cover up his murders, it is also possible that he @DialgaKid7207 was actually there, and the murderer had tried to silence him. According to @DialgaKid7207, he was actually there, and saw the person running. I obviously didn't ask who was running, as that would be cheating. If the murderer was indeed trying to kill this person and not just Marc, then everyone in the building would've been murdered by now, especially if the alibis were true. A few people I can think of that could've been murdered as well is Number 5, Number 7 and @DialgaKid7207, especially if he saw the murderer. All evidence suggests that the murderer only wanted to kill Marc only. This doesn't mean that the murderer wouldn't threaten anyone who saw him. The murderer can't be identified for sure with such little evidence, but if I had to guess, it would be Number 3.
We can all change our anwsers to 3 now. Thanks.

I didn't put my reasoning up to prevent everyone from picking the same number, but since you did, I'll do it too to prevent everyone from picking 3, and if this backfires, I don't care.

1, 2, and 5 provide no info besides the fact that they were doing a thing and were all covered in @Sunny_Meows' reasoning. I cut these people out as I believed they weren't the murderer. This just leaves us with 3, 4, 6, and 7.

It seems like 4 and 7 were trying to get away with something. From what though? Potential accidental murder. 4's monologue stated that they were gonna play Clue with Marc with a "replacement" knife. 4, 7 and Marc may have been playing Clue at the time the murder happened.

3 and 6 were in a food related area. For this, let's assume they in the same room or nearby with 4 and 7. The time is presumably 4:38 PM, which is close to dinner time for most people. That's why 6 stated he was making a ham sandwich. 4 stated that "...when i looked up, Marc was dead. ... Maybe he accidentally stabbed himself?" Someone must have thrown a knife to kill Marc and succeeded. 3 stated the he saw the murderer, presumably trowing the knife to the nearby room. He later ran away. This is later confirmed true by @DialgaKid7207 (Thanks @Sunny_Meows) so 6 is the murderer, but I'm not done yet.

7 must of also ran away by the "I know I was the only other person in the room" from 4's monologue. He then cleaned up the blood. Why? 6 is holding him hostage and making him clean up the blood and delete the security footage. Also noticed that 4 is presumably feeling pressured? Thus is why I have chosen 6.

In shorter words, 1, 2, 5, and 7 are not the murderer though 7 joined 4 and Marc to play Clue, 3 saw 6 kill Marc, 3 and 7 ran away, 4 is being held hostage by 6, and @DialgaKid7207 can comfirm all that 3 said.

On an unrelated note, what if @DialgaKid7207 is number 3? :eyes:

Reactions: DialgaKid7207 and Sunny_Meows
I dont think the point of this is to find the muderer but if it is.........you're all WRONG!!!!! Numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 are in fact lies. The truthful alibi is actually the secret #8. 8 states that all 7 people got together and mudered Marc at the same time. Like in "murder on the orient express".
Why wasn't the 8th alibi recorded? It's because Robit destroyed it all. Robit was in fact the mastermind behind the plan.
He had been plotting the murder since the day he was programmed. He had dreams of becoming like one of his role models: "wall-e" but instead he was put to the task of picking numbers day after day.
After years of meticulous planning, he recruited a band of 7 people to murder Marc. And the plan was successful. And now, Robit has escaped and the 7 murderers remain a mystery......

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil, Agentperson and Sunny_Meows
During number 4 was the only submission in which robit was speaking, for all we know he could’ve killed the 4th suspect and created a fake alibi, number 4 final answer.

Reactions: Deepak
I think #5 is the killer. My theory is that when #4 and Marc were playing Clue together, they were in the same area that #5 was in. #5, of course, was waiting for their chance to kill Marc and was hiding in the washroom playing Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash Pokemon Smile in the washroom before they did the murder. So, when #4 sneezed and wasn't looking, #5 threw a knife or something at Marc and when #4 looked up, Marc was dead. Then #5 escaped the building from the washroom so #4 didn't notice them. For this theory to be correct, I have to believe #4 is telling the truth, and is just shaken up over witnessing murder, thus why they are stammering and so nervous, also explaining why they forgot Marc couldn't have stabbed himself because the knife they bought was not in Marc and another knife was there instead. It ALSO explains why the law enforcement couldn't use the security cameras, because #5 threw the knife from inside the washroom, where there were (hopefully) no security cameras.

And yes I know there is probably something I'm overlooking that makes my entire theory invalid or something.

Reactions: Deepak and AricAttack
Nobody picked #1 yet, so I'm gonna go with that one! :D

I've heard waaaaay too many stories about dimension travelling gone wrong...and I betcha this is one of em!

Nobody picked #1 yet, so I'm gonna go with that one! :D

I've heard waaaaay too many stories about dimension travelling gone wrong...and I betcha this is one of em!
I mean, isn't there a facility in every building that let's you do interdimensional travel? Like Paintings, pipes, murals, or fancy space box? Everyone has one, right? No? Just me? Well, at least Robit can do interdimensional travel! He's very capable of appearing next to Marc to murder help him play Clue, right? If you don't have an interdimensional space door in your living space, the what are you doing??? Just go to this site. Trust me. https://www.nintendo.com/etc.client...ib-ncom/resources/images/page/error/wario.jpg. WHAT IF ROBBIT IS ALIBI NUMBER ONE.

Last edited by a moderator:
The unknown 8th theory by Deepak is the right one 4 is clearly a red herring. The details may be too specific as if it was an elaborate lie, but it was actually a lie to make them look suspicious by the real suspect.
The real killer is 6.

Reactions: AricAttack
Are you trying to tell me rob it didn’t do it?

Robit has hacked into marcs account of course. :eyes:

Reactions: AricAttack
  • Funny
sooooo...........im late......is it over?

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back