13. Splinter Cell Blacklist
  14. Disney Infinity
  15. Lego Marvel Superheroes
  16. Zelda WW HD
  17. COD: Ghosts
  18. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
  19. Wii Fit U
  20. Mario and Sonic at the Sochi Winter Games
This isn't even mentioning Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Project X, Fireemblem X SMT, Super Smash Bros, Zelda Wii U, Yarn Yoshi, Project Cars, and Shadow of Eternals.
There is also a fine selection of Indie games that are coming to name a few, Teslagrad, Candle, and Abeworld.

Reactions: Marc
You also must consider what individual gamerz like. Maybe they're looking for the very popular games.
But that is a fabulous selection.

#WiiU vs #PS4 & #XboxOne

Reactions: jandkas
Of course the Wii U has games. Just not ones that I'm very interested in. Different gamers have different tastes. And maybe even the franchises of which games are released on the Wii U aren't the genre they want. Pokemon fans would be happier with a proper Pokemon game than yet another Pokemon Rumble game when that direction of the series has been panned so much already.
(I still enjoy Pokemon Rumble on WiiWare though :p)

Of course the Wii U has games. Just not ones that I'm very interested in. Different gamers have different tastes. And maybe even the franchises of which games are released on the Wii U aren't the genre they want. Pokemon fans would be happier with a proper Pokemon game than yet another Pokemon Rumble game when that direction of the series has been panned so much already.
(I still enjoy Pokemon Rumble on WiiWare though :p)
Thats great, but did you see the video at the end of Pokemon Anniversary trailer?
94461-pokemon-trailer-could-allude-to-pokken-tournament-found-by-trademark-s.jpg

Thats great, but did you see the video at the end of Pokemon Anniversary trailer?
94461-pokemon-trailer-could-allude-to-pokken-tournament-found-by-trademark-s.jpg
No, I didn't.
What is it? I can't find anything about it on Google.

Nobody knows because it was a teaser but Gamefreak is sort of denying it by saying it is conceptual but they trademarked something called Pokken Fighters or Pokemon Tournament so maybe next month's Nintendo Direct?

Looks interesting, indeed.

Nobody knows because it was a teaser but Gamefreak is sort of denying it by saying it is conceptual but they trademarked something called Pokken Fighters or Pokemon Tournament so maybe next month's Nintendo Direct?

Where did you hear of this?

This isn't even mentioning Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Project X, Fireemblem X SMT, Super Smash Bros, Zelda Wii U, Yarn Yoshi, Project Cars, and Shadow of Eternals.There is also a fine selection of Indie games that are coming to name a few, Teslagrad, Candle, and Abeworld.

Zelda Wii U won't be for awhile, as well as Super Smash Bros. U. The games listed above look really amazing, but without solid release dates, it's just speculation. Most of these games will likely be released in 2014, which is very understandable.
#Wii U'sbigyear:2014

Where did you hear of this?
Serebii and other gaming websites that indicate they have filed a trademark.

Zelda Wii U won't be for awhile, as well as Super Smash Bros. U. The games listed above look really amazing, but without solid release dates, it's just speculation. Most of these games will likely be released in 2014, which is very understandable.
#Wii U'sbigyear:2014
No, not really, the games that were mentioned below were not in the 2013 fall release date, ALL the games listed with numbers are coming out this fall season with expected release dates.

Reactions: Kaynil
Most of those are on more popular and stronger consoles and the rest don't have enough strength to make people flock to buy a Wii U. If Nintendo had kept Rayman Legends as a exclusive they would have an edge.

Most of those are on more popular and stronger consoles and the rest don't have enough strength to make people flock to buy a Wii U. If Nintendo had kept Rayman Legends as a exclusive they would have an edge.
Sorry but I think that is completely wrong, just in Japan Pikmin 3 moved 22,000 wii u by itself, and with the coming season with many exclusives coming out I think Wii U will turn the tide in its favor.
Also what do you mean by stronger?

You mean Ubisoft or whoever made Rayman.

The Wii U isn't very strong right now because of the media IMO. They cried foul over the fact that no new games came out in January and like one came out in February because "NO NEW GAMES FOR A MONTH!". I wonder how many were released on the 360/PS3 simultaneously...

Meanwhile, EA (Microsoft partner from the XB1 launch) said that the Wii U was weaker than a 360. Do you believe a competing company saying "The last generation had a faster console than this competitive offering!"? No. But this sort of stuff is why the Wii U hasn't been doing well.

I believe it'll clear up soon. Nintendo knows how to play their cards, as the 3DS indicates.

He means faster or more powerful, as in system specs.

Reactions: Kaynil
Sorry but I think that is completely wrong, just in Japan Pikmin 3 moved 22,000 wii u by itself, and with the coming season with many exclusives coming out I think Wii U will turn the tide in its favor.

See Nuke's reply. yes in Japan Pikmin is moving systems but I haven't herd the same in other countries.

Pikmin isn't very popular in the States. I believe that the next Xeno- game will make the Wii U succeed. It'll sell like the PSVITA sold, propelling it into a position to battle the PS4 and give Microsoft and their XB1 the Dreamcast boot.

I truly believe that the Wii U will suceed depending on this following fall, they have many great games coming towards the system and the Wii U will pull a 3DS this winter and enter 2014 with a growing userbase.

Yeah, I believe that Nintendo knows what to do, although those Android consoles may distract consumers, but they're generally not going to succeed. Nintendo will live another generation, at least.

Reactions: jandkas
Yeah, I believe that Nintendo knows what to do, although those Android consoles may distract consumers, but they're generally not going to succeed. Nintendo will live another generation, at least.
Nintendo has enough power and money to hypothetically fail 6 more generations and still make another game. HYPOTHETICALLY of course

Nintendo has enough power and money to hypothetically fail 6 more generations and still make another game. HYPOTHETICALLY of course
...Six? Sorry, but that's an exaggeration. No company could survive (around) twenty to thirty years without going bankrupt. I could see one or two generations of Nintendo not doing well, but Sega was demolished in the span of the Dreamcast, in the aftermath of the PS2, although the Saturn was a failure in its immediate past.

Back